Vapman

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings to everyone...I am so impressed with all of the suggestions here. I love the Vapman as is but, I see through all of these suggestions some possible incredible steps forward...at the end of the day David, Michael, Rene you run the most amazing company and product around...it is certainly a well made piece of art unlike anything else. It is fabulous...be proud of yourselves. There is history with the Vapman. You are making lots of people happy. Also, showing your presence more is very wonderful to see. You care so much for your product and I am so happy about this. I think that your weekly or monthly presence with a video show is an excellent idea. When you first see the Vapman it is an intriguing piece...I remember the first time I saw it. It was here on this thread. I did not know what the hell it was! But, I wanted one!!!! It was the most beautiful vape I had seen. Unusual. Beautiful. Perfect. A microdose for people like me that need this...sure, there are other vapes that are exceptional Tetra, Venty, Tinymight, BaxX these are all extraordinary without a doubt. Then, there is Vapman...the most unusual of all. The most needed addition to any vape collection. The Vapman for me is spiritual...I know this may sound corny but, the high I get with the Vapman is unique. I got spiritual high with it...it is beyond high. I feel a healing happening to my illness. I feel very peaceful. So, for me Vapman is important. I am happy about the Station...it helps me quite a bit because I can't use my hands very well...anyway, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You should also hear how happy we are as well. You should hear that your product is helping people live there life. It is just not a vape...for me its a life saver. Thank you and continued success. I will be there cheering you on always.

imor jones

Thank you, that was really informative! Great work.
I also was just watching the q&a Video. Very sympathisch:)
I want to add a vapman to my collection since a long time. Now i thought for 420 i will. And maybe also to celebrate legalisation in germany 🥳
Then i was confused, why there is only a vapman 2.0 available from the brand Inhale. But now after the Video a lot became clear.
The station is also very interesting.
Though i think they mentioned a 420 sale as well. So perfect.
About the wood, i find the olive is super nice. The wooden case is not available on the website right now. But maybe can Chance till 420.
I might will send them an email since their product an their relationship to it is very personal.
Big up INHALE

DrShoe

I think a portable Station would not work on the market. It will be too bulky and heavy and would Not pay out the Research you need for it.
Much easier would be a Power Pack with 18650s and 20V out.
In the end Michael and David have to Design a completely New vape, the 'Inhale Vape'.
Hasn't René talked about Ideas for this years ago here?

T9R

A sieve a day keeps the doctor away. Isn't that how you say it?

IMG-20240404-170251002-HDR-5.jpg

kokolokokolokon

I wanted to pick a vapman woodcase….but after watching the video i want a station and a lotus too :rofl:damn

Oh! And if they want feedback about the new logo: I love it. I wish the station hash just the inhale logo

I dont know if I should say this in the vapman thread but i would like a pockeable chamber-stem for the lotus. Not necessary like the old one

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
after watching the video i want a station and a lotus too :rofl:damn
The Lotus really is as good as folks say btw. Mine landed yesterday - but my 1 in 1 out policy means I've had to give away a spare, special edition Vapman. I can imagine very few scenarios in which this would be a good thing, but this was one of them.

kokolokokolokon

The Lotus really is as good as folks say btw. Mine landed yesterday - but my 1 in 1 out policy means I've had to give away a spare, special edition Vapman. I can imagine very few scenarios in which this would be a good thing, but this was one of them.
Even for a mainly hash user?
Im thinking about a lotus and a vapman woodcase….or break the bank and go for the station :lol:

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: olysh pops

ezpz

Just want to chime in about the logos.

Been using my station since it arrived (3/23). I kinda don’t like spinning the VM on the station till it drops down. Feels like I’m grinding the air tubes. The logos on both the VM and station are helpful for lining it up easily. For me, the VM logo sits perpendicular to the station logo on the right hand side (so the V on the VM lines up with the N on the station). This way, only minor adjustments needed for VM to drop into station. I think it’s easier with the logos than blindly spinning the VM or trying to use the wood grain to line things up. YMMV.

imor jones

Now, i cant decide. Afrormosia or olive for the vapman 🙃
Also the wooden case is not available in olive right now. Hmm...should the case and the vape be the same wood, that it fits good together. Or is maybe a mix even better 🤔
Edit..ok there is no afrormosia case...hmm..

Last edited:
imor jones,

coolbreeze

Now, i cant decide. Afrormosia or olive for the vapman 🙃
Also the wooden case is not available in olive right now. Hmm...should the case and the vape be the same wood, that it fits good together. Or is maybe a mix even better 🤔
Edit..ok there is no afrormosia case...hmm..
Olive will always be there...

coolbreeze,
Reactions: T9R

Electrofever

I kinda don’t like spinning the VM on the station till it drops down. Feels like I’m grinding the air tubes.
Ahah, I thought exactly the same thing, but I was telling myself only me could be worried about that. And my indicator is the metal part coming out of the middle piece which is nearly aligned with the M. And after a while it just becomes automatic !

fangorn

Thanks a lot for all the significant input that we get, thought and feedback will follow soon!

BTW our Q&A video from last Friday is finally live; sorry for the delay we had some problems with the video taking and uploading; everything is kinda new for us :D

But here is the link to it:
1st Q&A

Let us know in the comments which content you would like to see next!
We really want to show you as much as we can from our daily lives here at INHALE!

All the best

PS: sorry for our English. We still need to get used to especially speaking in front of a camera. but hope you still enjoy watching it :)

Congratulations on your first video, it was cool to watch!
and it was very informative, so thank you.
Thanks for the details on the station too, that's helpful.

I thought of other questions/suggestions/comments.

- do you think you will be able to offer a (paid) repair service for the station once the two years have passed? It's two years away but it would be reassuring.

- in the future, could you offer chargers as accessories?

-I think everyone who has a station will be interested in pure versions since mica has little use with the station.

-in my opinion, don't bother making one video per week. It's going to take you time... and you need time to stabilize everything. but one video per month could be cool!

-a Time lapse of a day in your workshop, that could be nice to see.

-simpler, but photos of your workshop, your sketches, etc.

-I know it's marketing, and it's not at all my specialty... but for my part I know that I would prefer to see indicated on the site, how many pieces are still available, rather than receiving one or two emails telling me that there are 20 pieces left available.
but it's your business and you do what you want, right! I'm just giving my feelings.

- your project to diversify the woods is really too cool to hear... but worrying!
This means that I will have to resist often and muster all my willpower.
I have 5 Vapmans and 2 Lotuses so I don't need anything more... but this walnut lotus is just exactly what I wanted! a blackwood lotus could also bring me out of my collecting retirement.
And for the Vapmans, I should be able to resist a little more but if one day you go there with burls, I won't even try to resist.

I'll stop here, but thank you again for your work. Without you, I would not have a Lotus, nor a Vapman Station, nor wooden cases for my Vapmans...

I sincerely wish you success.

Happy weekend everyone !!

the_hexx

Team Hash
Anyone knows if the new Afrormosia middle piece would be compatible with an OG classic walnut Vapman? Many thanks

the_hexx,

Dr. G

Old Resident
They are showing an Indian Satinwood...is that the same wood he was talking about in the video?

Dr. G,

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
We are pleased to see all these great ideas here!

We will certainly include all of that in our subsequent development!

We have just put our 420 sale online.

We're thrilled to introduce the new woods to our lineup!

The Lotus vaporizer in American walnut with a black Lotus ring and the Vapman Vaporizer in Indian satinwood!

In this context, we need to correct a mishap regarding the Afrormesia wood. We asked our wood dealer if he could send us detailed documentation about the wood we bought. Yesterday we got an answer from him. He unexpectedly said that due to an error in his system, the Afrormesia wood was actually Indian Satinwood.

However, it is beautiful and has an incredibly golden shimmer, especially when you hold the wood in the sun.
We hope for your understanding, but this time it was really out of our control…

Besides the new woods, our lineup is expanded with the category „factory second“ for a better starting price:

*Vapman 2.0 "Factory Second“

*Vapman Heating Station "Factory Second"

We really thought long and hard about whether we should bring out the Factory Second category or not.

But since we produced all the components with our "stone age" CNC machine, and these were the first parts we produced ourselves and we had no idea about CNC production back then, we unfortunately have a lot of parts that have cracks or irregularities such as scratches.

So we thought it would be a real shame to throw away all the parts as they are functionally flawless.

But please give us feedback on how you would react in such a situation and what you think about our decision!

We love the term "stone aged" cnc that came from a member! We had to laugh so hard when we read it; it’s the pure truth: we have been busy half the last year fixing the machine... but now we finally have now time to connect with all of you guys!

In addition to all these exciting updates, we're pleased to announce that we now offer also US domestic express shipping. This means customers in the US can enjoy faster express shipping than ever (1-3 business days)!

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
We appreciate your support and wish you a happy 420!

All the best from the bottom of our hearts to this amazing community!!
Michael & David

PS: The 50 euro code can be combined with the 420 sales

Dr. G

Old Resident
We are pleased to see all these great ideas here!

We will certainly include all of that in our subsequent development!

We have just put our 420 sale online.

We're thrilled to introduce the new woods to our lineup!

The Lotus vaporizer in American walnut with a black Lotus ring and the Vapman Vaporizer in Indian satinwood!

In this context, we need to correct a mishap regarding the Afrormesia wood. We asked our wood dealer if he could send us detailed documentation about the wood we bought. Yesterday we got an answer from him. He unexpectedly said that due to an error in his system, the Afrormesia wood was actually Indian Satinwood.

However, it is beautiful and has an incredibly golden shimmer, especially when you hold the wood in the sun.
We hope for your understanding, but this time it was really out of our control…

Besides the new woods, our lineup is expanded with the category „factory second“ for a better starting price:

*Vapman 2.0 "Factory Second“

*Vapman Heating Station "Factory Second"

We really thought long and hard about whether we should bring out the Factory Second category or not.

But since we produced all the components with our "stone age" CNC machine, and these were the first parts we produced ourselves and we had no idea about CNC production back then, we unfortunately have a lot of parts that have cracks or irregularities such as scratches.

So we thought it would be a real shame to throw away all the parts as they are functionally flawless.

But please give us feedback on how you would react in such a situation and what you think about our decision!

We love the term "stone aged" cnc that came from a member! We had to laugh so hard when we read it; it’s the pure truth: we have been busy half the last year fixing the machine... but now we finally have now time to connect with all of you guys!

In addition to all these exciting updates, we're pleased to announce that we now offer also US domestic express shipping. This means customers in the US can enjoy faster express shipping than ever (1-3 business days)!

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
We appreciate your support and wish you a happy 420!

All the best from the bottom of our hearts to this amazing community!!
Michael & David

PS: The 50 euro code can be combined with the 420 sales
I will be there to buy everything...the Lotus with the black and walnut looks so nice...also, the new Indian wood...fantastico! Everything is superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the 'Scratch and Dent Sale' idea...there is no shame in that! I wish everyone did that...also, bring back the way old original Vapman's that have irregularities...I would buy all of them.

You are getting big now...its a great time to make that BOOK with all the history in it. Piano Piano si va lontano....ciao grazie.

You are the best Vapman...

Top Bottom