Vapman

Razhumikin

Oh me too Raz ... I checked with René ... he's possibly creating some more pure and classic Ebonies in the near future ...

I'll race you ... 😎

for a 68 year old center fielder,, I can still tear it ... at least to 2nd base, before keeling over :myday:
We dont need to race! Ill happily be in 2nd place to you if you are kind enough to give me a heads up when you hear more about this in the future, even if its only after youve had your fill :).

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
All the new features of the Vapman 2.0 are now listed on the Vapman Instagram profile:
  • Sleek Design, Supreme Functionality
  • all stainless steel vapor path
  • built in cooling technology
  • Customizable airflow control
  • easier to clean than ever
  • more durable and stable
  • easy pan replacement
  • no flaking mica

Further important information from the comments (emojis removed by me):

Q: Does it also come in a pure/basic version ?
A: no only classic for the future

Q: if we have the original swiss vapman, can we upgrade the stem to this (upgraded) one ?
A: no it wont be compatible

Q: Does the intercooler fit in the glass stem?
A: no the diameter of the glass is to small. maybe someone will make something in the future.

Q: I hope you will announce the release date soon?
A: sure

I'm really looking forward to the Vapman 2.0 and I find the changes (I don't want to say "improvements") interesting and I'll definitely buy one. But it makes me a little sad that there won't be any Pure in the future. I'll probably ask René if he still has any.

Last edited:

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
All the new features of the Vapman 2.0 are now listed on the Vapman Instagram profile:
  • Sleek Design, Supreme Functionality
  • all stainless steel vapor path
  • built in cooling technology
  • Customizable airflow control
  • easier to clean than ever
  • more durable and stable
  • easy pan replacement
  • no flaking mica

Further important information from the comments (emojis removed by me):

Q: Does it also come in a pure/basic version ?
A: no only classic for the future

Q: if we have the original swiss vapman, can we upgrade the stem to this (upgraded) one ?
A: no it wont be compatible

Q: Does the intercooler fit in the glass stem?
A: no the diameter of the glass is to small. maybe someone will make something in the future.

Q: I hope you will announce the release date soon?
A: sure

I'm really looking forward to the Vapman 2.0 and I find the changes (I don't want to say "improvements") interesting and I'll definitely buy one. But it makes me a little sad that there won't be any Pure in the future. I'll probably ask René if he still has any.
Thanks for the info! ( - from someone that doesn't use instagram)

Looks interesting

vapman

Manufacturer
Hey guys!

Thanks for the post here!
if we see that many of you really miss the pure, we will make them again in the future, but for now, the new version will start with the classic :)

PS: A new website going online soon with some exciting news ;)

Stay tuned, guys!

All the best from Italy
David

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
if we see that many of you really miss the pure, we will make them again in the future, but for now, the new version will start with the classic :)

Oh, that's very nice to hear! Thanks a lot for letting us know! :tup:

PS: A new website going online soon with some exciting news ;)

Ok that sounds promising! :love:

Thanks and all the best to you and Michael!

coolbreeze

Mind if I join yew all?
IMG-6781.jpg
IMG-6782.jpg
IMG-6783.jpg
IMG-6784.jpg

Last edited:

fangorn

what a lovely collection @fangorn, and the ebony is indeed fantastic. would love one too, black & gold is a great contrast. makes me think of england. ?. is the second one on the left in the last picture a custom one? also looks wonderful.

Thanks !
And yes, the second on the left is a custom... Sweet !!

Man I would LOVE an ebony vapman.

Oh me too Raz ... I checked with René ... he's possibly creating some more pure and classic Ebonies in the near future ...

I hope everebody who desire an Ebony will be happy at the end !!!

jbm

Thanks !
And yes, the second on the left is a custom... Sweet !!

I hope everebody who desire an Ebony will be happy at the end !!!
I asked about ebony availability and was told they were all gone.

jbm,

fangorn

I asked about ebony availability and was told they were all gone.

.... Yeah... That's why i whrote "At the end"...

And @coolbreeze !!
wow...beautiful piece!! and... seeing your photo... I'm glad I'm not tempted by the glass pieces...!

Last edited:
fangorn,

coolbreeze

That glass piece looks amazing! I have zero knowledge / culture of glass, and usually not attracted that much by «heady» glass, but the form-function-appeal on this one looks brilliant.
That was made by a Canadian artist I'm unfamiliar with but it is truly brilliant. It's an older dab rig and came with a matching bell and titanium swing arm. It work wonderfully with small manual vapes and even small ball vapes. Perfect for the Lotus, great for the Vapman and Dreamwood DLXs. Upshot is, dab rigs usually cool sufficiently for these small vapes and preserve flavor very well, and the lay-back and sherlocky ones often have a great form for manual vapes in terms of placement of the heater vs your eyes.
IMG-6173.jpg

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Das Sorry if it’s been said, when does the v2 release? I’ve never had a vapman and seems like grabbing the newest one would be a good idea for a newbie? Beautiful looking vapes!

A few weeks ago I had exactly the same question. I was told at the time (and I agree 100%):

A) The release date of the VM2 is still completely unclear.
B) It is worth considering buying a Swiss OG for now. These will no longer be available at some point, while the VM2 will certainly be successful and correspondingly well available.

You can send René (the inventor of the OG) a PM here if you are interested.

I'm new to the Vapman world, but I think everyone agrees that you can never have too many Vapmans (Vapmen?). :love:

Top Bottom