Vapman

fangorn

Michael and David posted above a letter to the Forum about the production of the Station. Go check it out...

I read... but I must not understand something...
the station was never in stock today... at least I haven't seen it...

I signed up for a mailing list, but that's it...

I'm a little disappointed (it'll be fine!!) but above all... I don't understand!

fangorn,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
I read... but I must not understand something...
the station was never in stock today... at least I haven't seen it...

I signed up for a mailing list, but that's it...

I'm a little disappointed (it'll be fine!!) but above all... I don't understand!
I thought it was going on sale today myself...but, it turns out I went to the website and got on a pre sale...then, in the email I received a confirmation that I am one of the 200...and that it will come out in February...

Last edited:

vaping herbs

Ich selbst dachte, es würde heute im Angebot sein ... aber es stellte sich heraus, dass ich auf die Website gegangen bin und an einem Vorverkauf teilgenommen habe ... dann habe ich in der E-Mail eine Bestätigung erhalten, dass ich einer der 200 bin ... und das wird im Februar erscheinen...
And when should the presale have been? I have received an email from Vapman at 23.25 clock that the presale starts now. I immediately went to the link in the mail and when the page was called it said "sold out" could only click on the notification button. Am a bit confused and disappointed

Dr. G

Old Resident
And when should the presale have been? I have received an email from Vapman at 23.25 clock that the presale starts now. I immediately went to the link in the mail and when the page was called it said "sold out" could only click on the notification button. Am a bit confused and disappointed
Yes....the whole thing is delayed...so, pre sale was today to get on a list. The actual Station will not be ready by Christmas...it will be releasing in February. But, get on the list to reserve your spot.

vaping herbs

Yes....the whole thing is delayed...so, pre sale was today to get on a list. The actual Station will not be ready by Christmas...it will be releasing in February. But, get on the list to reserve your spot.
I did so and received an email saying that I would be notified when it was available. But I wonder how I get on the limited list of the 200 available stations.

vaping herbs,

fangorn

I thought it was going on sale today myself...but, it turns out I went to the website and got on a pre sale...then, in the email I received a confirmation that I am one of the 200...and that it will come out in February...

ok, I pressed the button "join heating station presale" and got a message "We have already reserved a heating station for you. You will receive an email when your station is ready for payment and shipment"...so I guess it's good, but I haven't received any confirmation mail.

I'll let all the excitement die down and write to them to see if it's right for me!

too bad it wasn't clearer to me, but the main thing is that it worked for the company!

Thank you for your answers, it enlightened me a little...

Happy vaping everyone!

Dr. G

Old Resident
ok, I pressed the button "join heating station presale" and got a message "We have already reserved a heating station for you. You will receive an email when your station is ready for payment and shipment"...so I guess it's good, but I haven't received any confirmation mail.

I'll let all the excitement die down and write to them to see if it's right for me!

too bad it wasn't clearer to me, but the main thing is that it worked for the company!

Thank you for your answers, it enlightened me a little...

Happy vaping everyone!
You will...I did not receive mine instantly. It took actually an hour or so....

Dr. G,
Reactions: fangorn

Vapeaction

I'm in on this as well...(sigh)... New TM2 replacement and an Anvil arrived today in the mail... so to celebrate I ordered the heating station... sorry, I for one am glad it does not ship before February... so that when it arrives I can just say ... "ah hell no that's not something new, I ordered it months ago" (Smile)... dam I have the VAS bad... is there ever an end? Or should I just be grateful for the ride...

Dr. G

Old Resident
I'm in on this as well...(sigh)... New TM2 replacement and an Anvil arrived today in the mail... so to celebrate I ordered the heating station... sorry, I for one am glad it does not ship before February... so that when it arrives I can just say ... "ah hell no that's not something new, I ordered it months ago" (Smile)... dam I have the VAS bad... is there ever an end? Or should I just be grateful for the ride...
Enjoy your life...I am happy for you. A TM2 replacement? Wow, I never heard of that one! The TM is so perfect...anyway, just a thought and off topic for me. The Station is going to be a life saver for me. I am so excited. Anyway, enjoy.

Vapeaction

Thank you... I do feel lucky to be able to afford these big boy toys, despite my wife being on medical marijuana for her MS she just doesn't get the VAS... As far as the TM2, it was strangest thing, plugged it into a regular slow charger, 15 min later saw it was smoking... I can't recall if I had ever plugged it in to charge before (use external charger). I have the original TM so I was first in the gate when TM2 came out... maybe problem with first units? Never really researched it and with their warranty, can't go wrong... Oops, wrong location for that discussion... I am excited for this station as well... my Vapman's deserve more love... No matter what David and Michael do, I feel I want to support.
I feel I'm doing well... have not ordered the Venty ... yet...
Give yourself a great night.

Vapeaction,
Reactions: Dr. G

AlectoTheFirst

i really was looking forward to the Heating Station but with close to 300 Euros i am afraid i am out (for now at least)

I do understand it is an Artisan device and that development/research cost must be factored in. However considering that it can not be used with any other device, i really cant justify it for me. Maybe if the price drops down drastically in a few months or during a sale but that will take some time, i guess. Yes, the high-signature of the Vapman is unique and i would imagine that with the heating station that is even more pronounced but again....well..some dream/thoughts: It would have been a killer device if it would include an additional IH port with compatibility for the big boys (anvil/dani xl etc) - i would probably sell everything else and get one.

To all who pre-ordered, i am sure its a great device and you will have a lot of fun with it.

budweis

Comfortably Numb
I was a little hesitant about placing an order as vapman is not my daily driver. But seeing that amazing synergy of the olive wood grain and the green casing fueled my VAS heavily. Must admit the delay helped a lot as it will come right on my birthday. But it's another substantial purchase and all I wanted to buy this year was the improved Bowle :uhoh:

passenger

is this thing on?
The station is compatible with all Vapmans.
That's true, classic, pure, basic, swiss and italian! :) I always forget tha Vapman page has the VAT excluded. That jump in price was to be expected though and I don't see the price dropping any time soon (if ever). The old stations are sold out since years and used ones are selling for higher prices still. It's the perfect heater for Vapman and even though I have two I feel some VAS for it. One thing I'm curious about, Michael and David wrote about only glass, metal and wood. Where is the glass?

Glorg

I’m on the list that thing is just too pretty to not want, but I honestly don’t know much about the station how much does it actually change the experience?

coolbreeze

how much does it actually change the experience?
Obviously it's subjective, but it does bring a standard and reliable hit at your selected temp, it evens out the experience. If that sounds like it somehow dulls the experience compared to manual use, it doesn't. It feels like one calming ritual seamlessly substitutes for the other.

It won't turn it into a baller, it won't let you clear in one hit, but it will let you sit with a friend and chat without having to explain complicated ins-and-outs; everyone can use it. It's still the same relaxing ten minute break, and my favorite use is to wind down for the evening with those calmly blinking lights, it's a perfect nightcap.

Texus

Maybe if the price drops down drastically in a few months or during a sale but that will take some time, i guess. Yes, the high-signature of the Vapman is unique and i would imagine that with the heating station that is even more pronounced but again....well..some dream/thoughts: It would have been a killer device if it would include an additional IH port with compatibility for the big boys (anvil/dani xl etc) - i would probably sell everything else and get one.
I wouldn't hold my breath for any of that.

Texus,

Vahn84

Obviously it's subjective, but it does bring a standard and reliable hit at your selected temp, it evens out the experience. If that sounds like it somehow dulls the experience compared to manual use, it doesn't. It feels like one calming ritual seamlessly substitutes for the other.

It won't turn it into a baller, it won't let you clear in one hit, but it will let you sit with a friend and chat without having to explain complicated ins-and-outs; everyone can use it. It's still the same relaxing ten minute break, and my favorite use is to wind down for the evening with those calmly blinking lights, it's a perfect nightcap.
Pls tell me I should wait for a new one and not get the old one...I want it so much...I don't want to wait February :(

coolbreeze

Pls tell me I should wait for a new one and not get the old one...I want it so much...I don't want to wait February :(
Sorry, man, I couldn't wait either so I got a used black one!

As long as the shutoff timer is working correctly, it should be a very similar use experience to the new one, i would think. Of course the new one will have all-new components, the benefit of experience and hindsight, etc. If you can't wait, get the used one and replace it with a new one if it ever craps out.

bankruptcy

Good evening fellow vapmen,
I've stumbled across something potentially interesting.
I'm talking about this image. It's from a listing of an unused swiss vapman by a local headshop, I think it's probably some old unsold unit. What makes me particularly intrigued is the ingrained logo: its not the usual "vapman - swiss made" but the old brand name of René.
Could it be a very old unit? or am I mistaken?

RxPlorer

Good evening fellow vapmen,
I've stumbled across something potentially interesting.
I'm talking about this image. It's from a listing of an unused swiss vapman by a local headshop, I think it's probably some old unsold unit. What makes me particularly intrigued is the ingrained logo: its not the usual "vapman - swiss made" but the old brand name of René.
Could it be a very old unit? or am I mistaken?
Clearly it’s just photoshop my dude! Probably some shady gimmick to get you in the door or maybe an April fools relic. Don’t you worry about it just tell me where this shop is and I’ll go straighten them out for ya! :cool::brow::lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom