• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

Texus

the simrell is on sale right now for $49. I'm surprised it won't fit into the wood case, it seems shorter than my standard stem. they seem to have a similar ability to adjust the airflow but the simrell has a spiral " intercooler " that helps to reduce the vapor temperature. I'm sure they are both good and an improvement over the basic stem.
Oh right, forgot about the intercooler. I quite like the effects of intercoolers in particular. But generally don't feel like Vapman vapor gets so hot or harsh that an intercooler is needed with these the way that DVs, Anvils, or the Warhead benefit from that cooling.

Texus,
Reactions: ibnganja

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What does it do? I see there are five settings. For what?
I am not sure how you missed the info on thread, the links and the video. It heats the vapman so it can make vapor. As to the temperature setting, from the vapman site:
The 1 corresponds to a temperature of approx. 160°C/320°F and the 6 corresponds to approx. 230°C/450°F.

coolbreeze

Do it, I have no use for my glass mouthpice, the AFC is so much better!
I still like the glass best but the POM AFCs are my next favorites. The metal ones are beautiful but they'e slightly heavy and everything feels a bit off balance.

That seems to mean you don't feel that wonderful glowing warmth from the core of the wood, like when you hold it in your hands.

Especially on these chilly nights (and days), that warmth is so welcome and feels soooooo good.
Oh, no, you get plenty of that. Just not from your torch. ; )

When the music stops and everyone's looking at you
:-)

Think about the revolution of induction heaters for dynavaps
But in a swiss kind of jewelry and masterclass clockwork for your desktop entertainment
+1

Last edited:

tashian

I still like the glass best but the POMs AFCs are my next favorites. The metal ones are beautiful but they'e slightly heavy and everything feels a bit off balance.
Honestly you may be right, I am really wanting to buy a POM AFC. I love the inox aesthetics but recognise the POM is really more neutral and nicer on the lips.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Make sure you get the mouthpiece; I don’t like the wording on Simrell’s site, asking me if I want to add a spinning mouth piece made me think the option was a mouthpiece that doesn’t spin or one that does. In reality if you don’t get the spinning mouthpiece it’s just a plain steel tube.

Timps27,

coolbreeze

I love the inox aesthetics but recognise the POM is really more neutral and nicer on the lips.
I have the OG inox & the set of AFCs and they are really nice and they feel really nice, so I don't want to dissuade you, I'm just surprised that I like the POM more. It is pretty neutral and easy to clean, and it does let the VM feel balanced in your hand. The wood ones are like that, too, though not as smooth on your lips.

There's like a smoothness-coolness-weight continuum: the wood is roughest/organic, may impart some flavor, but is neutral/'warm' in temp and lightweight; the POM is smoother, neutral in temp and flavor, lightweight; glass is totally neutral in flavor, cool in temp, middle-weight, super smooth; the metal is cool in temp, neutral in flavor, super smooth, kinda heavy. I enjoy them all, really.

Vapinski

the simrell is on sale right now for $49. I'm surprised it won't fit into the wood case, it seems shorter than my standard stem. they seem to have a similar ability to adjust the airflow but the simrell has a spiral " intercooler " that helps to reduce the vapor temperature. I'm sure they are both good and an improvement over the basic stem.
I have gotten mine to fit in a Vapcase, just took some light grain sandpaper and sanded the part where it lays into the case. Took about 10 minutes.

Vapinski,

Vahn84

any sign of an ETA for the station release? How much did it cost when it was released years go?

Anyway...bought a couple of mouthpiece...one AFC pom black and the olive wood for my olive vapman :brow: excited to try both

Vahn84,

coolbreeze

any sign of an ETA for the station release? How much did it cost when it was released years go?

Anyway...bought a couple of mouthpiece...one AFC pom black and the olive wood for my olive vapman :brow: excited to try both
The signs are the IG sightings above, and I've been told they'd like to launch it this year, so it looks closer. Vgoodiez had them for sale a couple years ago for $275. I would guess they've gone up, just because of the supply chain issues/inflation that are still happening.

Squidge

Butane powered
The signs are the IG sightings above, and I've been told they'd like to launch it this year, so it looks closer. Vgoodiez had them for sale a couple years ago for $275. I would guess they've gone up, just because of the supply chain issues/inflation that are still happening.
There's a post on Reddit from Vapman saying the prototype works and asking what colour would we like the housing to be.

Top Bottom