Vapman

coolbreeze

What's the name of the glass? Do you have a vendor link? Sorry to be dense
Cloud Connoisseur Prophet. PM @iDRINKBLEACH for info.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Kotibe:
IMG-2652.jpg

bardad

Hello,
the advantage of the egg wrapper is that I can have a dose prepared in advance or I can interrupt the session, carry it with me as long as needed and smoke it later.
I missed this in the new box, otherwise it is more compact and more suitable in terms of material for the vaporizer and is stronger.
I'll see if my upgrade on the box works as well as the egg.
in addition, the vaporizer does not vibrate inside and does not make noise.

coolbreeze

the advantage of the egg wrapper is that I can have a dose prepared in advance or I can interrupt the session, carry it with me as long as needed and smoke it later.
I agree, this is my use habit as well. I have been able to stuff a packed Vapman into the vapbag, but it limits what else you can fit. Still they and the box are very nice cases.

What I need is an herb bag or container that will fit in the space left in a VM-filled egg...

coolbreeze,

vapeape77

I agree, this is my use habit as well. I have been able to stuff a packed Vapman into the vapbag, but it limits what else you can fit. Still they and the box are very nice cases.

What I need is an herb bag or container that will fit in the space left in a VM-filled egg...
I fit the little vm glass cork container in with my egg and vapman, lol even put a dyna cap around it to protect the glass and use as a spoon if needed

vapeape77

Yeah, I'll kick it around a bit and see if I can find any likely containers and I'll post what I find. I may just end up getting another jar and trying to act like a responsible smot-poking adult! ; )
Lol and throw a “lucky” dyna cap on it

Edit: the cap actually does help mine stand up without falling over due to some unevenness on the bottom glass. Plus it likes magnets now😂

1973PortlandToker

The gold shimmer of the Kotibé is stunning. Holy hell.

The lighter, tropical wood of the kotibe is nice, but I much prefer my darker walnut. Walnut is a hardwood, and I'm guessing kotibe is a softwood. Regardless, the walnut looks richer and classier to me.

But hey, to each his own. ;)

1973PortlandToker,
Reactions: Vapinski

Vapinski

The lighter, tropical wood of the kotibe is nice, but I much prefer my darker walnut. Walnut is a hardwood, and I'm guessing kotibe is a softwood. Regardless, the walnut looks richer and classier to me.

But hey, to each his own. ;)
Can’t disagree, walnut really is a lovely wood. The only thing that held me back from one is that the walnut option doesn’t have the updated design of the Vapman. Kotibe is definitely softer, but it’s a huge upgrade over the olive wood variant for myself in terms of discreetness and aesthetic.

Texus

I am all about those beautiful olive customs that went up. Only amount of time. I'd love to have the device-only option for those. Just need the Vapman. Rest is wasted on me.

Texus,
Top Bottom