• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Been exclusively vaping hash thru the Vapman by day. Haven’t had hash in ages so novelty may be a factor, but it’s been a definite lifestyle upgrade. 👍

Excited for the adjustable mouthpiece. I currently do this little finger-dance carbing the intakes that looks like I’m playing the world’s tiniest recorder.

Texus

Thank you so much for all the creative name suggestions, they are just great and maybe one of them will be the final name of the wooden case. 😊

Man that sound weird, we tested all stations before sending them out. Please send us a mail with a little video, so we will solve the problem.

Warm regards 💚
Thanks. I will hit you up. Leaving for vacation soon so might be a couple weeks. And not worried. I know how awesome y'all are

Texus

I've also used one of the rubber rings that come with the Sticky Brick to block the port. And can be rolled up and down to feather air flow. Should see if I can find them in black to be less visibly noticeable.

Mr. Natural

Have vape, will travel
I’m curious about the use of the VapMan WITHOUT covering the airflow holes. I’d much rather hold the heart piece while taking a hit, than the totally awkward grip caused by covering two holes. I took care of the grip issue with toothpicks in two air holes. But since I’m not a cloud-chaser, I might try a slower draw to get longer sessions, cooler hits, and a more relaxed grip. Anyone try this?

My_50p_worth

@Mr. Natural

I don’t cover the air holes at all

I find keeping them uncovered allows for more flavour and a wider spectrum of draw speeds. Cooler vapour too. I tried it covered and couldn’t see the appeal personally, just seemed to cool the bowl down faster and made the hits rougher

If I’m using flower I’m trying to extract as fast as possible, if I’m using hash I’m having a chill tasty session. Both extremes are totally doable for me with no air holes

@coolbreeze cheers dude! I love the look of that torch, seems perfect for VM

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I enjoy the vapor without covering the holes, tried it a little but didn't care about it.

The cooling they provide is great and I can still get some clouds with the right temperature on the bowl.
Cloud city for me with no holes covered too. Like, I get some pretty thick hoots from these things. Especially with the dyna-stem adapters I got from KGWC. I don’t have a weak tolerance but the Vapman still puts me on my ass.

Mr. Natural

Have vape, will travel
Arawfish: I know what you mean! That’s why I take an extra hit, even if it’s invisible on the exhale: nothing is wasted with this device! I’ve also downsized my loading of the bowl, because the VapMan uses the smallest amount to still pack a punch

Texus

Gonna briefly report back that I finally put hands on my Italian Olivewood Vapman. And wow does it hit better and give me more impactful and flavorful hits I was hoping for. Will look into reasons for this later. And still gonna get out IR thermometer and multimeter for diagnostics. Because I am nerdy like that.

coolbreeze

Good morning, Monday!
IMG-0593.jpg

coolbreeze

Were the endless knots available in both classic and pure?
Only pure, if I remember correctly. Never knew I wanted a basic, but this is the one!

Edit: Although I understand that the new ones don't really char very much because of the oils in the Olive and the slightly different configuration.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Ok. Yours looks like it has the mica, or is the wood unfinished?
No, it's just a crappy camera. It's unfinished. I'm not sure why but I assumed the scorching would be in that bottom cone area where the mica would go, but there's only burning along side of the bowl so far, like a band covering about the middle third of the upper cone, where the pan resides. The walnut looks lighter without the tung or whatever they finish with, but I think even the bit of handling I've done has imparted oils to the outside. It's gonna end up showing its use for sure, like any loved tool.

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

No, it's just a crappy camera. It's unfinished. I'm not sure why but I assumed the scorching would be in that bottom cone area where the mica would go, but there's only burning along side of the bowl so far, like a band covering about the middle third of the upper cone, where the pan resides. The walnut looks lighter without the tung or whatever they finish with, but I think even the bit of handling I've done has imparted oils to the outside. It's gonna end up showing its use for sure, like any loved tool.
My walnut is starting to look much darker as time passes, you’ll also find that charring zone slowly grows with time.

Looks awesome, I can’t get over how cool these little things are. Between this and the Anvil my poor DV has been on ice for a minute now :rofl:

coolbreeze

My walnut is starting to look much darker as time passes, you’ll also find that charring zone slowly grows with time.
Was yours one of the newly sold ones, or have you had your for awhile? I never really considered getting a basic but this one called to me. The char is much less an issue than I feared and the results are just as wonderful.

My_50p_worth

Was yours one of the newly sold ones, or have you had your for awhile? I never really considered getting a basic but this one called to me. The char is much less an issue than I feared and the results are just as wonderful.
Mine was one of the recent 420 models, a Swiss one made by Renè in walnut with no mica.

I’ve been hitting it every day for a few months, it’s already looking quite a bit different to how it started off. The char is nothing to be feared, it adds to the beauty I find

Maybe if I ever understand how to upload pics on a phone here I’ll show some photos of how beautifully it has aged so far

Top Bottom