• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

Texus

Vapman Station arrived today. More compact than I imagined. But certainly not complaining about thAt. Still working on my technique with it. Will be playing around with both heating level and dose size. Really lovely first sessions. It does seem to be heating the flower differently than the intense torch heat. Not exhaling monster clouds but leaving me so nicely toasted. I see this getting a lot of daytime use.

Oh and Sneaky Pete interviewed the Vapman fellas today and they talk about new Station design in the Accessories portion near the end. But lots of great stuff in the video throughout.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Vapman Station arrived today. More compact than I imagined. But certainly not complaining about thAt. Still working on my technique with it. Will be playing around with both heating level and dose size. Really lovely first sessions. It does seem to be heating the flower differently than the intense torch heat. Not exhaling monster clouds but leaving me so nicely toasted. I see this getting a lot of daytime use.

Oh and Sneaky Pete interviewed the Vapman fellas today and they talk about new Station design in the Accessories portion near the end. But lots of great stuff in the video throughout.

Nice video,the Vapman guys are cool people :) ! Sneaky Pete probably havent thought about hookahs and hot stone vaporizing, O-pipes etc., ancient forms of vaporization. Alsogreat to see the Element hand powered, truely an unicorn of the scene.

My_50p_worth

My tiny Vapman Collection:

AM-JKLWcTp_MDuKRBvv2Sh0oLz0YdOnqPXNLy-RYMZ88DMTW_tAwpBgfVezO74FKLJKZLMUIetrZZdIAZHBw9xr_p6i43ScnqzIVAnPnHuDVNygvz6s6xUnQvSgiK6IckQjtIvV-7q5Afxh2-Y7Smo1xvVHtaQ=s904-no

Italian Olive Wood, Swiss Walnut, Swiss Pear
“Everyone should own a dynavap”

No.

Everyone should own one of these :love:

I would use the sieve. Hash and concentrates overall tend to make the pan/bowl messy. I use the sieve and I've never used a better vape for "standard" hash.

This. I made the mistake of loading straight in the pan and a mess was made. Also helps to break the hash up as small as possible so that the heat can penetrate easier

coolbreeze

“Everyone should own a dynavap”

No.

Everyone should own one of these :love:
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Throw in a Brick and you've got a trifecta.

I totally agree though. It's funny how a little microdoser possible only through a watchmaker's precision can have such an organic and intimate feel. It helps that its performance rises to a more-than-the-sum-of-its-parts level, almost magically so flavor-wise. Everyone really should have one.

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

Throw in a Brick and you've got a trifecta.

Now you’ve got me thinking what my holy trinity of butane vapes would be!

I suppose the main contenders for most would go:

Small - Vapman or DV

Medium - SB or Anvil

Heavy - elev8r or supreme

The cool thing with butanes is that they can all fully extract, so it’s kind of hard to categorise them as solely sippers or rippers

coolbreeze

Or:
breakfast: Vapman
lunch: DV
dinner: SBL
nightcap: Anvil, etc.

The Vapman is so nice for the slow wake and bake, or as a coffee-break or tea-time vape. That's where it shines brightest for me, but as you say, it can also rip and get you right, so really it's good for anytime. It sounds like the makers just sip them all day, which also sounds pretty sweet.

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

Or:
breakfast: Vapman
lunch: DV
dinner: SBL
nightcap: Anvil, etc.

The Vapman is so nice for the slow wake and bake, or as a coffee-break or tea-time vape. That's where it shines brightest for me, but as you say, it can also rip and get you right, so really it's good for anytime. It sounds like the makers just sip them all day, which also sounds pretty sweet.
Yes, totally agree. It’s a chill, ritualistic vape that demands your time and mindfulness - a relaxing train journey of a vape, compared to the blistering drag racing that would be the anvil or SB

You know, the more I think about the trifecta I’d probably go DV/VM/Anvil. I’m not seeing too many glaring holes in that lineup, particularly with a glass piece on deck

coolbreeze

Yes, totally agree. It’s a chill, ritualistic vape that demands your time and mindfulness - a relaxing train journey of a vape, compared to the blistering drag racing that would be the anvil or SB

You know, the more I think about the trifecta I’d probably go DV/VM/Anvil. I’m not seeing too many glaring holes in that lineup, particularly with a glass piece on deck
I think I could do without my Anvil easier than my bricks. I use one brick or another everyday, mostly all day (usually little bong vapes: Cricket, DLX One/M/Pro, Piro, etc, or my Hydorbrick), and after dark with power (hot rod, neo). I love the hit, the convection high, the flavor, and of course the ritual. Anvil's for a good whack when I need one; it's nice to have a heavy-hitter that does a lot with a little, insofar as it helps keep tolerance manageable. I can use it with less concern than, say, my Vapbong or even my Couch Log in terms of very heavy hitters that are easy/enjoyable to use and blow through piles of flowers with.

The Vapman, though, is a ritual vaper's vape. Everything about it is involving, but in a compact and easy way. That doesn't mean you can't use it on autopilot or enjoy it with the heater, but if you need the moment, it's perfect for that.

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
The station is really zen. While with torch you are spending a lot of focus to the heating of the device, with the station you can watch a movie and sip away and dial it in to your preferred vaping style. I prefer to go the long route with it, speedometer set to 1 or 2. You get the most flavor out of it when taking it slow too. It's about how you travel, bike or rocket?

recursive

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I cannot get butane to go into the vapman lighter. I have purged the air, point it downwards, press firmly on the can and it just sprays everywhere. I have two vapman lighters so there is no way both of them are broken haha. I have used half a can of butane just trying to fill it up. I read somewhere that someone took the black flame size control plastic piece off when they refill and was wondering if anyone else has tried that?

I am really at a loss for what to do here. This is my first butane powered vape to be fair but the process of filling butane is fairly straight forward and easy. The can fits without an adapter and everything.

I just really want to try this vape out already:lol:

coolbreeze

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I cannot get butane to go into the vapman lighter. I have purged the air, point it downwards, press firmly on the can and it just sprays everywhere. I have two vapman lighters so there is no way both of them are broken haha. I have used half a can of butane just trying to fill it up. I read somewhere that someone took the black flame size control plastic piece off when they refill and was wondering if anyone else has tried that?

I am really at a loss for what to do here. This is my first butane powered vape to be fair but the process of filling butane is fairly straight forward and easy. The can fits without an adapter and everything.

I just really want to try this vape out already:lol:
Does your butane can have different nozzles molded into the cap? If so, find one that looks likely and punch it out and try it. Maybe your butane has the 'wrong' nozzle for some reason.

OF

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I cannot get butane to go into the vapman lighter. I have purged the air, point it downwards, press firmly on the can and it just sprays everywhere.

Not to worry. This one is easy once you understand what you're doing (and what the rules are).

Butane is liquid in the can and lighter, at least part of it is. As long as there's the tiniest bit of liquid, the pressure is determined by temperature. Heat it up a bit and more liquid will evaporate (becoming a much larger volume of gas) which will raise the pressure a bit. Cool it down and some condenses back to liquid, reducing the pressure.

So, when at the same temperature, the fill can and lighter are at the same pressure. This (no pressure difference) means there's no net pressure to push liquid from the can into the lighter. It needs pressure since the path is very narrow, gravity won't help us.

Easiest way to get a complete fill quickly is to drain the lighter. Use a toothpick or a handy similar tool to press the tube in the center of the fill valve in (gently), it will spit at you so stay sharp. This will also cool the lighter a bit. Then quickly fill it up normally. Subsequent fills should be more normal. You can use the adapter from the fill can to press the valve stem in (remove from can first), but what's the fun in that?

BTW, you might want to follow the above advice with adapters. There really shouldn't be a lot of gas leaking.

Good luck.

Regards to all.

OF

recursive

Thanks for the replies guys!

coolbreeze said:
Does your butane can have different nozzles molded into the cap? If so, find one that looks likely and punch it out and try it. Maybe your butane has the 'wrong' nozzle for some reason.

Yes it does and I did actually try to use these, there are 5 different ones but they're all too large to fit into the lighter. The nozzle itself fits, and is metal but I am not sure if that matters or not

OF said:
Easiest way to get a complete fill quickly is to drain the lighter. Use a toothpick or a handy similar tool to press the tube in the center of the fill valve in (gently), it will spit at you so stay sharp. This will also cool the lighter a bit. Then quickly fill it up normally. Subsequent fills should be more normal.

Maybe I am pressing too hard I will try much lighter, but tbh I did try many different pressures but I will focus on lightly pressing it once I try to fill. These lighters are brand new so there is no liquid in them, but I did use a bobby pin to press the tube in so it released anything that might be in there. I did not hear any air come out when I did this though

coolbreeze

Thanks for the replies guys!

Yes it does and I did actually try to use these, there are 5 different ones but they're all too large to fit into the lighter. The nozzle itself fits, and is metal but I am not sure if that matters or not

Maybe I am pressing too hard I will try much lighter, but tbh I did try many different pressures but I will focus on lightly pressing it once I try to fill. These lighters are brand new so there is no liquid in them, but I did use a bobby pin to press the tube in so it released anything that might be in there. I did not hear any air come out when I did this though
Do you have problems filling both vapman lighters? Do you not have problems filling other lighters? Just trying to narrow it down. My new vapman should be arriving today or tomorrow, so I can mess with that lighter a bit and see if I find anything useful.

recursive

coolbreeze said:
Do you have problems filling both vapman lighters? Do you not have problems filling other lighters? Just trying to narrow it down. My new vapman should be arriving today or tomorrow, so I can mess with that lighter a bit and see if I find anything useful.

Yes I do which leads me to believe that it is may be my an issue with my can. It fits fine as far as I am aware. The unfortunate thing is I cannot test any other lighters because this is my first butane powered lighter, I have always used electronic. But after some time could not resist the uniqueness of the Vapman haha. Ah cool, that would be very much appreciated!

recursive,
Reactions: vapman
Top Bottom