• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

bardad

Hello,
I have two days of vapmana clasic olive and I am very pleased.
I was a little afraid of the lighter that it would be impractical..I suffer from quality design and I must admit that it is a very precise and artistic object.
Vaporizing with this machine is again a more ritual, it reminded me of the uniqueness of microdosing and it is pure joy.
and if vaporize citizens on the planet kin-dza -dza, I believe they use this machine.
Thank you very much and a lot of other enlightened activities
db

Last edited:

My_50p_worth

This vape is a wonderful life companion with so much character. I really like having it with me when I work in the garden or walk the dog

Of course I have heavy hitters for when I want to get blasted, but the Vapman always shines brightest when you just want to “hit the spot” and enjoy the moment

Pretty useless comment but I just felt like professing my love for my little wooden friend after a nice couple bowls

coolbreeze

Pretty useless comment but I just felt like professing my love for my little wooden friend
Not really, these kinds of comments helped me to see that there was something special there even if it was a strange looking little device. You see facets of that magic in however these particular persons try to describe their experience, and you just sort grok its uniqueness. Made me go for it!

Texus

Not really, these kinds of comments helped me to see that there was something special there even if it was a strange looking little device. You see facets of that magic in however these particular persons try to describe their experience, and you just sort grok its uniqueness. Made me go for it!

Texus,

bardad

I think that plays an important role:
if you smoke kilograms of cannabis a day, you probably won't like this machine very much and you won't like it.
I see the strength in that it takes a while to prepare a treat, some skill is needed and this machine deserves to smoke in places that are beautiful and mysterious.
then inhalation becomes a ritual without haste, and even the resulting settings are to the benefit of man.
such things serve us to elevate our actions to more spiritual positions.
The fact that microdosing is the way to moderation and saving material and your health is probably clear to everyone.
we probably all know how one ends up physically and spiritually with long-term smoking of joints.
so thank you for these tendencies, and I am happy to support them.
they lead us to a better tomorrow, they make us better.
sorry for google translator, maybe you'll understand what I mean

Pcloudy

The auction went over my budget for one in a hurry but now I'm kicking myself. Hopefully we get an Italian version soon.
I was even thinking you could make a 510 mod into a heater fairly easily but I don't want to go down the 510 road with all the new bans against vaping

coolbreeze

LOVE IT. Lol. In just trying two times I totally understand other’s stating it makes you a better torch user. Really excited to experiment, but cannot express how much the station adds to the Vapman experience.
This is awesome, man! I have an endless knot coming too and I'm so excited. I love the whole preparing and heating ritual, but I look forward to someday having a station as an awesome additional option!

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze you will be floored by the knot. Have you seen the bottom? If not, special surprise incoming :razz:
Y'know, I did not see it before I ordered. I went back to drool and noticed the slideshow and...Bam! Doubly-glad I ordered!

I sorta don't want to scar it, but I mean, I feel like its karma requires its use, and its use to be shown. Kinda like us.

Nahojii

My tiny Vapman Collection:

AM-JKLWcTp_MDuKRBvv2Sh0oLz0YdOnqPXNLy-RYMZ88DMTW_tAwpBgfVezO74FKLJKZLMUIetrZZdIAZHBw9xr_p6i43ScnqzIVAnPnHuDVNygvz6s6xUnQvSgiK6IckQjtIvV-7q5Afxh2-Y7Smo1xvVHtaQ=s904-no

Italian Olive Wood, Swiss Walnut, Swiss Pear

Top Bottom