Vapman

Bolano

Been out of the loop for awhile, is Rene ceasing all Vapman production or just the electric stations?

You can still purchase a vapman directly from him (although the website says no new customers). It makes me a bit melancholy thinking about it. René has always been incredible with replying to emails and posts on here. A true gentleman. I managed to get an ebony vapman recently and it's just beautiful. A work of art. A day or two after it arrived I got another package with the manual which hadn't arrived with the vapman. I didn't even realise I hadn't received the manual in the first place (I was way too excited about the ebony and I've got a couple of them already VAS!).
It made my day though. Great service, an incredible vape and a stand up guy.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Went through Renè for my Station. Received my tracking info yesterday and now wait patiently for it and a used Yew VM that my classified here unearthed to team up with my New Pear Tree unit from VGEZ. VAS indeed has broken loose with this vape. Infectious little unit.

@vapman you can start/revive this thread to keep it rolling at the NewFC
The mods would prefer the builder starts the thread over there when possible. :peace:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Time to

unnamed.png

:goon:

DogBoy

know fear
o
What happened, I thought you were in.

So you got a Vapman unit, but no Station. Dude, sorry bout that, or....am I? :evil:

:Djk:peace:

...no, ya fuking fuk, ya gots it all wrong...!!!...:doh:

...you scalped that pearwood classic right outa me cart @ VGZ...!!!...:rant:

...I thought I was fukerd until letter never sent hooked me up...:love:

...I now await delivery of everything my VAS wanted...(THANK YOU RENE' !):rockon:

...it had been in remission but it has flared up strongly here...:freak:

...it seems that the "no new customers" announcement is to weed out the uncommitted...LoL...:brow:

Not to worry, I know where he lives........ What say we get @ataxian and go get it back?

OF

...I would rather complain on the interweb...:myday:

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
...you scalped that pearwood classic right outa me cart @ VGZ...!!!...:rant:

...I now await delivery of everything my VAS wanted...(THANK YOU RENE' !):rockon:

...it had been in remission but it has flared up strongly here...:freak:
Ah, then you are mistaken my friend. I may have gotten one of the first Pearwoods available from @VGOODIEZ in the last batch, definately not the last available before sold out.
I also have to thank @letter never sent for the heads up on Stations through Renè. :wave:

And I'll blame the Vapman unit itself for my sudden VAS flare up. So good. :nod:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
...well...if you hadn't bought that one there would have been more than one left...:brow:
I thought your AVATAR was Dough Boy?
@OF is a professional professor I wish I had 4 a teacher in my young gun year’s?

Reading some stuff while LEMON HAZE 2 regularly study 2 expand consumption of knowledge!

Bolano

Yesterday was a great day for an afternoon session with an Ash Tree vapman.
IMG-20200520-171850.jpg

One thing about lock down I that really wanted to catch up on was some reading. So I've finally got around to reading through this thread from the start. I'm only up to page 95 but it's amazing to see the vapman support develop.
I bought my first vapman about 4 years ago primarily for hash. Some selective research on FC good me this was the vape for me. In 4 years of regular use I'd have thought of myself as fairly adept at managing the intricacies of using the vapman but the depth of knowledge and advice in those posts I've read so far is unreal. It's taken my own vapman use up another level and I wish I'd started reading this whole thread earlier.
Many of these early contributers aren't as active as they once were but much love to Mr Mellish, OF, Seren, MOJO, many more and of course vapman for the extensive knowledge and advice shared here.

Hopefully René can start a new thread up at the new site so the vapman love can continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Went through Renè for my Station. Received my tracking info yesterday and now wait patiently for it and a used Yew VM that my classified here unearthed to team up with my New Pear Tree unit from VGEZ. VAS indeed has broken loose with this vape. Infectious little unit.

@vapman you can start/revive this thread to keep it rolling at the NewFC
The mods would prefer the builder starts the thread over there when possible. :peace:

Damn I emailed him about picking up a station finally, but I guess I was too late, no more left and I missed my chance. I could still buy one on its own, but I'm really not interested in using it with a torch honestly... Maybe I will get lucky and get to try one someday! Ah sweet vapor dreams

I did mention to him about new FC and starting a thread, he didn't say if he was going to, I see he was last on here May 10, though who knows if you would want to start a new thread if he is trying to pass everything on to someone else?

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Sorry to hear about no Stations left for you @Shit Snacks. Mine is in transit and should arrive this week. Looking forward to it, going right next to my IH for torchless desktop/bedside action.
Will still use a torch though, have gotten pretty good with it this time around. A lot of control available once I got the right swing thoughts going. Curious how the Station compares to decent flame control.
My Yew unit i bought from @dron19 has been here several days, but it was a lot cooler than expected so I've only used it a few times. Been abusing the Pear Tree unit though.

20200521-225713.jpg

Last edited:

DogBoy

know fear
...nice...

...I am getting nervous here...LoL...

Damn I emailed him about picking up a station finally, but I guess I was too late, no more left and I missed my chance. I could still buy one on its own, but I'm really not interested in using it with a torch honestly... Maybe I will get lucky and get to try one someday! Ah sweet vapor dreams

I did mention to him about new FC and starting a thread, he didn't say if he was going to, I see he was last on here May 10, though who knows if you would want to start a new thread if he is trying to pass everything on to someone else?

...I would still get one...or two...

...the "torch" doesn't suk...

Last edited by a moderator:

DogBoy

know fear
Yes but I suck with the torch ;)

..."torch" is pushing the definition a bit here...it's a lighter...

...you use a tiny single point hard flame type set with very short/small flame for just a few seconds at a time...

...it is not a precise thing but it is not hard to get a feel for...

...I find I am vastly less likely to scorch and burn the weed or my throat than with the DynaVap...

...neither will you get those big lung busting clouds but that is sort of the point...

...the torch part comes in where you need that hot point hard flame, not a candle flame like a Bic Flick...

...but you need a small butane one, not one you weld with...

@SloJimFizz my Station is in-transit as well. I am hoping it comes this week. That Yew unit is beautiful!

...I sent payment and am waiting to hear back...I hope I sent it in time...!!!...

...needless to say I am getting a bit more nervous here...LoL...

...I am glad I scored the Vapman I have at least...I almost missed that...

...it looks like payapal is fuking us around...

Last edited:

DogBoy

know fear
...I might see it yet...!!!...still struggling with pay pal issues...

...BIG THANKS to Rene' for not just cancelling the order...!!!... :wave:

DogBoy,
Reactions: vapman

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
..."torch" is pushing the definition a bit here...it's a lighter...

...you use a tiny single point hard flame type set with very short/small flame for just a few seconds at a time...

...it is not a precise thing but it is not hard to get a feel for...

...I find I am vastly less likely to scorch and burn the weed or my throat than with the DynaVap...

...neither will you get those big lung busting clouds but that is sort of the point...

...the torch part comes in where you need that hot point hard flame, not a candle flame like a Bic Flick...

...but you need a small butane one, not one you weld with...

...I sent payment and am waiting to hear back...I hope I sent it in time...!!!...

...needless to say I am getting a bit more nervous here...LoL...

...I am glad I scored the Vapman I have at least...I almost missed that...

...it looks like payapal is fuking us around...

Thank you, yes I know, I have others that work this way, but I never use them as a result (lotus, vapcap, gn0me) I just really don't like the guessing game anymore, and it takes too much hand effort for me now. Even direct torch powered convection has become tedious...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: vapman

DogBoy

know fear
...it looks like we got The Last Station sorted out...

...Rene' appears to be a very patient man...

...I had bollixed up the email address for payment... :doh:

All good! Truth be told I also could probably benefit from a better torch, I just got so lazy with researching and technique learning, this is a vape that makes me want to try to try again?

...I have been enjoying the small solid Honest lighter that https://vgoodiez.com/ sells...

...I bought one just for the Vapman with the walnut Vapman he sold me...

https://vgoodiez.com/collections/vapman/products/hand-torch-w-leather-pouch-by-honest
20191123-113715_200x200.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom