Vapman

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
All good! Truth be told I also could probably benefit from a better torch, I just got so lazy with researching and technique learning, this is a vape that makes me want to try to try again?
Yes, both the Vapman and Lotus are worth revisiting with a better torch. The small Honest ones work but can be tiresome on the trigger thumb. Takes a lot of repetitive heating, drawing, and heating and drawing to get the goods. The hand grenade squeeze type trigger torches work well, are way more comfy and have good sized tanks.

DogBoy

know fear
...it is a lot to harder to "torch" a load in the Vapman than the VapCap...

...it was hard to get used to the Idea of getting a good buzz with out irritating my throat and lungs...

...the amount of both weed and propane consumed are greatly reduced as well...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...got a tracking #...is the Vapaman a discontinued vape now or whut...???...:\

Not quite yet, but getting close, if he cannot find someone to take over the company for him... BTW one of you should move this thread over to newFC, based on our email I do not believe he is planning to do so himself...
https://newfuckcombustion.com/index.php?forums/upcoming-unreleased-portables.33/
Do it here^ and link to this old thread at the top of the new one, then mods will move it to main section and close this one.

Shit Snacks,

DogBoy

know fear
...got a tracking number today...talk aboot under the wire...!!!...I still cannot believe this deal did not fall through due to my own stupidity... :mmmm:

...there is Attendant Irony here...my latest device is the most dated one... :thinker:

...I had previously ignored it because I was always chasing the "hardest hitter"...:goon:
...thanks again Rene'...methinks you will be greatly missed...I almost missed you...LoL... :goat:

1590686880808.png

Last edited:

sirwalter

These types of lowcoast vapes are allways too hot you must have a bang

I honestly disagree- I am not a fan of harsh/hot vapes and I really enjoy the Vapman a lot. I have plenty of more expensive vapes and I still find myself reaching for the Vapman. The three small holes in the mouthpiece/top section let in a good amount of cool air. Great little vape. In my opinion.

sirwalter

Glad to see vapman has a thread over here. One of my favorite butane vapes. The station is a ton of fun, especially once it really has a chance to get warmed up.

kushbush,

DogBoy

know fear
...I'll give ya $50 for it...!!!... :freak:

...should be an easy sell...Shit Snacks @ the OG FC just the last missed one...:myday:

Damn I emailed him about picking up a station finally, but I guess I was too late, no more left and I missed my chance. I could still buy one on its own, but I'm really not interested in using it with a torch honestly... Maybe I will get lucky and get to try one someday! Ah sweet vapor dreams

I did mention to him about new FC and starting a thread, he didn't say if he was going to, I see he was last on here May 10, though who knows if you would want to start a new thread if he is trying to pass everything on to someone else?

Last edited:

Gourmet

These types of lowcoast vapes are allways too hot you must have a bang
I also disagree, Vapman is not produced lowcoast, because we have no sea in Switzerland; but very high mountains. :D

It seems you're not really familiar with how the Vapman works, which is of course no trouble.

As a standard, heating is only done before drawing, in cold state 2 x 4 seconds, which produces a very gentle, aromatic vapor. Furthermore, the efficiency is legendary for many vaponauts. ;)

DogBoy

know fear
Damn I emailed him about picking up a station finally, but I guess I was too late, no more left and I missed my chance. I could still buy one on its own, but I'm really not interested in using it with a torch honestly... Maybe I will get lucky and get to try one someday! Ah sweet vapor dreams

I did mention to him about new FC and starting a thread, he didn't say if he was going to, I see he was last on here May 10, though who knows if you would want to start a new thread if he is trying to pass everything on to someone else?

...hey Shit'...when are you going over to NFC...???...

...I would still get one...or three...they are still worth messing with imho...

...it is a bit of "work" to heat it up but it sure beats the spontaneous combustion I deal with using VapCaps...

...I used to always go for the hardest hitting vapes I could find...

...it is hard to grasp the Idea of getting so buzzed w/o choking on dense clouds...

Last edited:

OF

I also disagree, Vapman is not produced lowcoast, because we have no sea in Switzerland; but very high mountains. :D

It seems you're not really familiar with how the Vapman works, which is of course no trouble.

As a standard, heating is only done before drawing, in cold state 2 x 4 seconds, which produces a very gentle, aromatic vapor. Furthermore, the efficiency is legendary for many vaponauts. ;)

I too agree, the OP is way off base. I suspect everyone who actually owns one does as well? Not sure who our new found Member (this is his first and only post) is, but I think he's not impressing those 'hundreds' of us who made those 8000 almost exclusively supportive post in this thread.

Valid opinion, of course, but it would be more persuasive if he owned/used one or what he said agreed with more folks......no, make that anyone here?

Best wishes to all.

OF

Shit Snacks

...hey Shit'...when are you going over to NFC...???...

...I would still get one...or three...they are still worth messing with imho...

...it is a bit of "work" to heat it up but it sure beats the spontaneous combustion I deal with using VapCaps...

...I used to always go for the hardest hitting vapes I could find...

...it is hard to grasp the Idea of getting so buzzed w/o choking on dense clouds...

I am there, tried to get this thread closed, but things are in flux now since vtac returned, so we'll see what happens...

I don't see how this could be easier to avoid combustion than a vapcap? VC clicks so it's pretty easy to avoid and I've never had that issue... I never have that issue with the Lotus really either, more so hard to get big hits because I'm too cautious, I imagine that could happen to me with this too. I have a new torch coming that may be better to use for my hands at least, but I'm still not too excited about getting a vapman without the station...

Shit Snacks

BTW is there a for sale-subforum or somesuch here in the NewFC? I am looking to offload a brand new Vapman Station, never used, in immaculate condition
...should be an easy sell...Shit Snacks @ the OG FC just the last missed one...:myday:

Thanks DB! I sent you a PM milwo, classifieds are still on old FC, no selling allowed on newFC unfortunately... But since vtac is back everything is in flux now anyway, we'll see where we end up!

Shit Snacks,

OF

I am there, tried to get this thread closed, but things are in flux now since vtac returned, so we'll see what happens...

"@vtac returned"? That could/should be very good news. This means the new site is no longer necessary? As I understood it the move was needed because 'nobody had the keys to the castle'. Now that might not be necessary and we can preserved the history here? Since there is very little content there yet, I think it should be easy to 'back out'?

Fingers crossed.

OF

Shit Snacks

"@vtac returned"? That could/should be very good news. This means the new site is no longer necessary? As I understood it the move was needed because 'nobody had the keys to the castle'. Now that might not be necessary and we can preserved the history here? Since there is very little content there yet, I think it should be easy to 'back out'?

Fingers crossed.

OF

https://newfuckcombustion.com/index...-where-were-going-but-were-working-on-it.302/

https://newfuckcombustion.com/index...-and-where-we-hope-to-go.37/page-14#post-5125

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/a...here-were-going-but-were-working-on-it.49411/

;):brow::ninja:

Euuuuub

I have a vapcap and im searching something less hot when I use it

I like my crafty but maybe it has good vapor its to hot for my and i caugh, IVe bought volcano and i dont caugh when I use ballons Only. In pax 3 I dont caugh because Vapor is cold but its not good for microdosing and I like microdosing. So I Never had a Vapman and I never said it

Euuuuub,
Reactions: vapman
Top Bottom