Vapman

Rainbow and Rasta

What the man @coolbreeze says. The thing with the Vapman is a different kind of philosophy in "what is the best way" that a bit gets overlooked here and there. Some years back it was pointed out that the most effective way to vaporize should be no visible vapor at all, all the goodies shall be absorbed. I'm not necessarily saying that is true but with the Vapman you get it all. It's a great sipper (you can also torch big clouds out of it) and the station makes the thing super effective. You get alllll the goods out of it especially while staying at low temperatures. If you set it low, you will get the full spectrum low to high temperature, just let it sit at two for example and do one cycle after another, it's really Zen. The also awesome BAKx (hope you don't mind me too much comparing) is a different beast, it is build for clouds. Though... you could dial that one down as well. The Vapman with the station is pure perfection in my opinion. So many different roads to Rome though! That's what VAS is made for!
Great to hear - thanks for sharing 💚

Gourmet

so I put the empty vape in the station and let it turn green on max one time and then pack a bowl and back in the station and voila now even vapor on the first cycle 🙌
This is a very good solution, for those who like more vapor clouds,
thanks for this tip for all cloud chasers! 👍
As is shown again, the Vapman depends on the individual operation.

I.m.o. the Vapman has basically a different concept than most vapes.
It's all about vaping as energy & substance efficient as possible.
F.ex. we also heat only briefly before the draw.

Thick clouds are (imho) less the goal, especially since they are actually a waste
for the substance absorption, because the lungs can not absorb so much
in one puff: Everything we visibly exhale is lost.
But of course, I also understand all those who got used to thick clouds of vapor
and thus were able to give up nasty smoking. ;)
This has its legitimacy as well as all other ways to vaporize.

From this point of view, the Vapman can help us to use herbs more economically.
But we need to do 3-5 heatings per pan in succession to gently dissolve all the
active ingredients. Different strains may give different vapor density at the same
temperature, I could observe.

Many like that first of all the terpenes and fragrances are dissolved,
then with increasing heat in the pan we inhale the cannabinoids, which, as many
experienced vaponauts know, do not have their own aroma, but bring the desired effect.

Hence also the tip to suck out the pan as well as possible. It is quite amazing
how much the station reinforces this effect.

fangorn

Good early afternoon from NM! I have been enjoying my new Kotibé with a little different style. The Swiss walnut classic I have I torch 3 sec, 3 sec, 2 sec then see tiny bit of vapor coming out the white P.O.M. then I start drawing then reheat in 2 sec intervals. The Kotibé I had to 3 sec, 3 sec, 3 sec, 3 sec, 3sec to see vapor, takes a little longer to generate, then I do 3 sec intervals. It seems the Kotibé heating element and middle piece are a little different. The holes in the Kotibé are larger and the edges are thicker with the mica. The Kotibé get a lot warmer holding it than my Walnut, especially near the middle piece posts. So the draw with the Kotibé is not as restricted so this morning I tried using the micro dose screen thinking it will cover the holes a little more and was it works better. More testing but my nose is still being tickled. Happy !

bowl comparison top " "
bowl comparison bottom " "

Same here !
I discovered my custom in Italian olive wood (4-5 uses) and it takes longer to heat up than my Swiss one.
so I'm going to have to experiment more to find my sweet spot 😁

japecan

How many holes do you all cover ?
I do not cover any holes on my Vapman. I still have a harder time putting on the middle piece on the Kotibé, springs seems a lot tighter when new? I feel like I have to press middle piece in a little to turn it easier into the bowl, tried using less herb same issue. The titanium mouthpiece gets very warm for me so the glass or white P.O.M.. I'm getting use to the micro dose sieve, seems to work very well in the Kotibé might need to order more. It's got to be the larger holes in the bowl in the Kotibé I hear whistling :)

sedentree

Oh hello (screenshot of a Vapman Instagram story from a few hours ago) :love:

IMG-3550.jpg

Zagala

I still have a harder time putting on the middle piece on the Kotibé, springs seems a lot tighter when new? I feel like I have to press middle piece in a little to turn it easier into the bowl

I thought I received a defective kotibe but I am experiencing same with mine. I just got used to it now.

Zagala,
Reactions: japecan

japecan

I received my package from Switzerland this afternoon that René sent last Wednesday via Swiss Post and USPS! Very quick! Plugged the Station in with my Swiss Vapman I’m happier and a quick photo and more to come later ;) I forgot thank René for a very wonderful and smooth transaction I wanted a Volcano but they are on sale often, the Station snd Element kinda rare but the new generation Station are being made now! Exciting year!

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
My daily...

I need a Power Station...I have to micro dose often and using the butane is getting to be cumbersome for me and my hands...I hope they come out this summer as planned. I am anticipating it. When my hands give up thank God I can use my balloon from the Classic Volcano...it seriously is awful getting old and having maladies...I can still smile through all of it. But, I love how some companies truly consider the patient when designing vapes...not just a healthy user.

Last edited:

SteveOG

Rene built me a 14mm and an 18mm. I understand M&D plan to make some that fit the Italian VMs. I can't wait for those! I like the plug-in WPAs but these midsection ones are pretty perfect.
Ok....I'll bite :) Tell us more? Who's M&D and what cool stuff do they make? I absoultely won't buy anything. No. Not me. Never. ;)

Top Bottom