Vapman

My_50p_worth

Has anyone found a solid vapbag kinda case for cheap?

I’d quite like a plain black one to take for long walks, occasionally the egg can pop open in my bag if there’s too much in there agitating.

If it’s also waterproof that’d be a godsend

My_50p_worth,
Reactions: vapman

Gourmet

I keep thinking I’ll wax it but then I think why mess with a good thing? The beauty of the used thing.
Perfection is when you can't leave anything out. :)

Jewish Vapman?? Bar Mitzvah?! (Yew who)
Whereby it is fully functional for each ethnicity, as I know from practice.
(In my mind I was writing at the expression jewels ;) )

Please let René know my Vapman is my favourite vape above all the heavy hitters I’ve had, and that I’ll be keeping it for life :D
and @coolbreeze , @Aos3327 , @vapeape77

I will let him know and deliver all the loving compliments! (while he still looks in here from time to time, I guess) ;)

im not a robot

I welcome your opinions about whether I am not extracting with maximum efficiency that way.
i am too new to the vapman to have an informed opinion, sorry. last night i had hash in mine for the first time, but i just shaved off some flakes & put it on the microdosing sieve. it was a really old but once upon a time quite good piece of hash, now a solid rock with the long neglect. this piece had been around unharmed for years because i never found a vaporiser working well enough with it. i had tried the vape-wool dynavap combo, and while it kind of worked, it was not a lot fun, though it is possible i never used enough heat? 4 seconds on / off :II in the vapman worked like a charm, it was perfect. i never had this kind of experience with hash in a vaporiser, and it makes we want to acquire more hash now.

edit: also liking the vapbag. it is tiny, and cute, and on this scale the layout seems well thought-through. the middle section can be removed which could be useful for the odd time one prefers to not disassemble the vapman for transport. i can also manage to fit the glasstem inside it (though this feels a little precarious).

Last edited:

vapeape77

i am too new to the vapman to have an informed opinion, sorry. last night i had hash in mine for the first time, but i just shaved off some flakes & put it on the microdosing sieve. it was a really old but once upon a time quite good piece of hash, now a solid rock with the long neglect. this piece had been around unharmed for years because i never found a vaporiser working well enough with it. i had tried the vape-wool dynavap combo, and while it kind of worked, it was not a lot fun, though it is possible i never used enough heat? 4 seconds on / off :II in the vapman worked like a charm, it was perfect. i never had this kind of experience with hash in a vaporiser, and it makes we want to acquire more hash now.

edit: also liking the vapbag. it is tiny, and cute, and on this scale the layout seems well thought-through. the middle section can be removed which could be useful for the odd time one prefers to not disassemble the vapman for transport. i can also manage to fit the glasstem inside it (though this feels a little precarious).
I’m using the fun little bag to store extra stems, I like how the sides have elastic bans to hold four stems in place.

PS I’ve bought more hash in the last two weeks than I did all last year!

Lol edit, guys check out this double hitter with a sticky brick jr’s carb hole as mouth pieces. Good weekend all!

Last edited:

vapman

Manufacturer
Guys, thanks for the good atmosphere in this threat, it is a pleasure to read through the posts.
Extra thanks to the experienced users who always help where they can, we appreciate that a lot.

We just wanted to inform you that the wooden case will definitely come this summer, we are in the process of producing it.

Peace
Michael & David

Dr. G

Old Resident
Guys, thanks for the good atmosphere in this threat, it is a pleasure to read through the posts.
Extra thanks to the experienced users who always help where they can, we appreciate that a lot.

We just wanted to inform you that the wooden case will definitely come this summer, we are in the process of producing it.

Peace
Michael & David
Wow! Michael and David!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

coolbreeze

Peace
Michael & David
Thank you for saving the Vapman. I guess you can see what it means to everyone!

Last edited:

budweis

Comfortably Numb
Kinda glad I've restrained myself from using this forum earlier otherwise I probably wouldn't be married. But after few years casually reading r/vaporents I let myself to slip and here we are. And I was worried that reddit is the place where VAS was born. Couldn't be more wrong and should have feel the signs once I've entered this lair of doom. After several hits and misses I've thought there is the end of the tunnel and I was perfectly happy with my Mighty and few Simrell shenanigans.

There was a Bowle delivered today and after reading this thread I'm due to get a delivery from Italy tomorrow (although wow to Vapman guys as I've made the purchase yesterday late in the evening once I've become tired and lost my vigilance).

My_50p_worth

Turns out the little pouch they give you with Sennheiser earphones is a perfect fit for the Vapman with the torch and some “material”

This is the one I mean, I’ll try and upload pics of mine with the VM in but it’s perfect for travel and totally inconspicuous

OF

Gentle Friends,

There's been some interesting discussion on the topic of cases. I thought it might be a good time to repeat my solution from years past for those who weren't on board ATT?

Like this (at least sometimes:
OuMEUEx.jpg

That's a small camera case (hard) from Amazon. Herb in the tube, factory torch lighter. In the net in the top is the loading ring, concentrate screens, some concentrate and toothpicks:
DjiKOdH.jpg

Closed up it's easy to slip into a pocket:
UNPA2HV.jpg

I used to use a soft case, but like the extra protection for the little fellow.

OF

Regards to all,

OF

My_50p_worth

Gentle Friends,

There's been some interesting discussion on the topic of cases. I thought it might be a good time to repeat my solution from years past for those who weren't on board ATT?

Regards to all,

OF
Oh man that’s genius.. the baggy with some basic tools and bits is a great idea.

Do you still use that setup or have you moved on to something else?

OF

Oh man that’s genius.. the baggy with some basic tools and bits is a great idea.

Do you still use that setup or have you moved on to something else?
Thanks. Yes, it's still in use. It was the second version. The first was a soft case about the same size which rides in the pocket a bit better but this (hard) version gives more security and peace of mind.

Thanks again, glad to help when I can.

OF

vapeape77

A travel case with a silicone cover on the bowl might be a nice way to have the vapman ready ahead for someone like me. I don’t like dealing with packing bowls on the go personally. So I guess it’s the egg for me… I think it keeps the smell contained better anyway, lol thankfully I never gave into skinny jeans so the egg in pocket fits😂

Last edited:

budweis

Comfortably Numb
Happy to say now once the adoption went through, we are one little family. At first there was a shy period from both sides but we are all in. And boy, it is something. Not sure if I am just a weirdo but I can’t stop smelling the wood before each session.

At first I was struggling with wispy hits no matter what but it was all about the torch setup. Little twist to the plus side and now we are talking. The flavor is really superb and once heated the wood starts to smells nice. Not combusted yet but was nearly there at one point. If wanted it can give really dark roast.

Honeymoon in progress but I can’t see being it my daily. Nevertheless the ritual is something I really enjoy now and then so definitely will be in my rotation. Still have to try hash, got high hopes considering the praise all around.

Last edited:

Texus

Honeymoon in progress but I can’t see beeing it my daily. Nevertheless the ritual is something I really enjoy now and then so definitely will be in my rotation.
Yeah, really a lovely rotation piece. Not a big, big hitter but it does flavor and vapor quality right. And nice to have something that doesn't totally land you on your ass.

And sweet spot of nice ritual but also a really quick and efficient loading & vaping process.

vapeape77

Honeymoon in progress but I can’t see being it my daily. Nevertheless the ritual is something I really enjoy now and then so definitely will be in my rotation. Still have to try hash, got high hopes considering the praise all around.

I tried this past week to only use my double vapman setup and realized it doesn’t fit as a main driver due to my overindulgence. Haha I need them to make a large vapman that fits about 2 bowls worth, but that concept gets away from its one hitter appeal…

Top Bottom