Vapman

coolbreeze

Yeah for sure! It’s certainly more functional than the Easter egg case but that little wooden one had as much character as the vape itself
Absolutely, and can you imagine the engraving possibilities? Though I do love the eggs. I really like the hemp ones, too, but I think it'd be cool if they did some colored ones, or like dye some of the hemp bits and mix them in for like a green-speckled hemp egg, as an example.

Edit: Also, check out how small the vapbag is. Looks pretty pocketable.
d1ea4c47ba48571d6311ce650124e73f54f74a3b573b4793f695c1282de0554c.jpg

Last edited:

Vahn84

Oh what a day ordered the pure olive and classic pear for $220 total! A family of 3 with my classic olive….
i did buy one on June 22th...i'm regretting my eagerness...That bag looks nice though...i'd buy one for sure

Vahn84,
Reactions: vapman

coolbreeze

Oh what a day ordered the pure olive and classic pear for $220 total! A family of 3 with my classic olive….
Did you get the vapbag set?

i did buy one on June 22th...i'm regretting my eagerness
Contact them--maybe a "replacement" is possible?

Edit: Dang! Just ordered mouthpieces a hour or two ago and they've shipped them already!

Last edited:
coolbreeze,

Vahn84

Did you get the vapbag set?

Contact them--maybe a "replacement" is possible?
Nope i got the wooden box, that's nice i have to admit...but too big to be useful if you want to carry both the vapman and the torch together.

what do you mean by replacement? what should i ask them precisely?

Vahn84,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Sold my DV so now I’m all in on the Vapman as my conduction/bedtime/hash vape

Man I love these little things. I finally sourced a magic sponge and have cleaned the bowl best I can. There was some gold flakage on the bowl where I slipped with the tool, so I’ve said “F it” and now have a lovely copper bowl that I look forward to getting a nice patina on

I hear René actually wanted the Vapman to have a raw copper bowl originally, but gold plated it to avoid the questions when it oxidises and people inevitably worry

I’m sure I make people wince with their clingfilm wrapped vapmen that get cleaned after every bowl, but to me this vape grows and ages with you like a good life companion
I’m a little late to seeing this, but you know those “Magic” erasers contain pretty nasty chemicals right? Definitely do not recommend using it on the pan under any circumstances. Even if you had a way to wash it all out I wouldn’t be trusting it at all.

rollerskater

quibbling, but melamine sponges are considered nontoxic. the cleaning action is purely mechanical, which is the main reason you dont want to inhale or eat them - its like inhaling or eating sandpaper. which is also why i wouldnt use it on the pan, so no arguments here!

My_50p_worth

I’m a little late to seeing this, but you know those “Magic” erasers contain pretty nasty chemicals right? Definitely do not recommend using it on the pan under any circumstances. Even if you had a way to wash it all out I wouldn’t be trusting it at all.
As @rollerskater states, they are supposedly non toxic. Where did you hear about these chemicals? The opinion on this kinda stuff changes a lot, previously harmless becomes known as harmful.. asbestos for example

I only really use it on the pan once hash residue buildup turns the thing more or less black. So maybe every 3 months? Once I’ve used the sponge I make sure to thoroughly wipe the bowl with a wet cloth and then dry wipe afterwards, on top of “flossing” the air tubes with a sewing needle.. so far no issues with sponge particles

Arawfish

Green Thumb
quibbling, but melamine sponges are considered nontoxic. the cleaning action is purely mechanical, which is the main reason you dont want to inhale or eat them - its like inhaling or eating sandpaper. which is also why i wouldnt use it on the pan, so no arguments here!
That distinction is good to know, thanks! After some quick research it appears melamine is quite the substance! I thought the skin burns that can happen with them were from chemicals.

im not a robot

Oh man I hope this isn’t a replacement for that beautiful wooden case they showed off!
Edit: Also, check out how small the vapbag is. Looks pretty pocketable.
yes, i do agree of course that the wooden box seems much classier + i want one too. but this little pouch looks actually really practical, perfect for a weekend out. and for someone like me who has been windowshopping vapmans this past week, it is a really sweet deal nicely timed, resistance is futile. i also very much wanted that new mouthpiece, so that all works out really nicely for me. i ordered the glass stem & the sieve as well, and already received my dhl shipping notification, happy tuesday here. if the vapman is as lovely as i fully expect it to be, i am sure i will want to get a station down the road too. had a brief chat with vapman re this, and rough eta is end of year, maybe around € 200ish. & maybe the wooden box is available by then as well. waiting for the mailman now.

coolbreeze

as it’s very hard to judge flame length when you can’t see it.
Yeah, for sure. I think the advice above is apt: set your preferred flame length on your vapman torch and leave it there, dedicated to Vapman duty only. Then as you become more used to using it, you will develop a good sense of where to place the torch even when you can't see the flame. Not ideal, but more or less workable.

I do agree though, for me it's primarily a home vape. Now you got me thinking, though, and I'm gonna have to take it hiking and work out my trailside technique!

vapeape77

I do agree though, for me it's primarily a home vape. Now you got me thinking, though, and I'm gonna have to take it hiking and work out my trailside technique!
The quick heat up time is a nice plus on the go if you get the lighter feel down.

I use to bring my sticky brick jr to the beach, people see me and I’m just sucking and sucking to heat it up, awkward….

Dr. G

Old Resident
I meant I love looking at the vape...I don't stare at the bag. Lol...anyway, I cannot believe this sale...everyone should experience one.

My plan is to use the classic pear for hash followed by the classic olive for flower and then I will just gaze at the unused pure olive 😂 as I’m high.
By the time you get to your second one...well, you will be high as hell. LOL!!!! Then, you will realize you need more of them. One in each wood color.

My_50p_worth

Dude the Vapman is legit the best outdoor butane vape I’ve had!

With the depth you insert the flame, it’s actually somewhat wind protected by the wood ring.. and once you’re able to consistently work the device by feel you don’t have to worry about seeing the flame

Makes such a difference to wind resistance being able to heat “in” the flame and not heat with it gently brushing the vape ala DV

coolbreeze

Dude the Vapman is legit the best outdoor butane vape I’ve had!

With the depth you insert the flame, it’s actually somewhat wind protected by the wood ring.. and once you’re able to consistently work the device by feel you don’t have to worry about seeing the flame

Makes such a difference to wind resistance being able to heat “in” the flame and not heat with it gently brushing the vape ala DV
Ah, good to know! I'll start with baby steps on the porch and work on getting the feel.

My_50p_worth

Ah, good to know! I'll start with baby steps on the porch and work on getting the feel.
A big tip for you in your journey - let that supreme Vapman taste guide the experience!

Somewhere between roasted herb and just short of charred is my usual stopping point - I’ll pop the top and be greeted with similar colour AVB to an Anvil RTL hit

coolbreeze

A big tip for you in your journey - let that supreme Vapman taste guide the experience!

Somewhere between roasted herb and just short of charred is my usual stopping point - I’ll pop the top and be greeted with similar colour AVB to an Anvil RTL hit
I will do that! I have sorta been playing around with all the heating timings/techniques people have been sharing lately and I've had some even-better-than-usual sessions by starting off with a less aggressive initial heating. I had a ridiculously long and productive session like that and finally got to the point where there was just nothing left to extract and was left with a nice coffee-colored AVB. Totally satisfying.

Since I got my Endless Knot I've been pretty much keeping a Vapman in the daily roundup, usually to kick things off. It's one of those vapes where I loved its ritual and got great results right off the bat but never used it often enough to become truly expert. But I realized that it along with my DV makes up (almost) my entire conduction arsenal, so I am also using it to finish off some evenings nowadays. It's a sweet, sweet vape in a collection of many other really nice vapes, but even so it stands out. I'm about to give it the use it deserves.

Top Bottom