• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapman

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@btka Cloud size and taste is all up to the user since it's all about how you use your torch. When using mine with my nephew last weekend his bowls lasted only 4-5 giant cloudy hits while mine last 20 hit's with lighter visible vapor, same end results (Great Buzz). I think the taste is amazing either way.

Edit: as for stealth. Vapman vs Lotus, if you leave the two just sitting out on the table no one seems to know at first glance what the Vapman is But will ask why I have an opium pipe when they see the lotus.
In use the lotus really seems to look to most people like your doing "Hard drugs", more then just vaping herbs.

Last edited:

btka

@RUDE BOY yes you are right rude boy... that it is up to the user... but there are also vaporizers which aren t able to produce clouds anyway... so i wanted to know if the vapman is able to produce giant clouds?
thank you for you answer

btka,

btka

thank you @steama that is also why i am asking here again... because some people mean you can blow big clouds and others mean it is not possible or made for clouds... so i got confused... amd wanted more answers to clearify... also size of clouds is for everyone different (subjectiv) for some are the same clouds big and for others small... so i asked for comparisson between vapman and pax, cera, nano...

btka,
Reactions: steama

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The Vapman is not designed around blowing clouds. It is not really made that way. A big part of the Vapman is enjoying hits that are not thick in Vapor but big in effect.

When reading through these pages before buying a Vapman one thing that made the Vapman more attractive was the fact that you could sit back and sip your way through a bowl or blast your way through in 2-3 minutes if needed or wanted. A number of users here post about always cashing a load in 5 hit's or less, not how i like to use it but it doesn't mean they're using it wrong in my way of thinking, it's keeping them happy .

Your Yew "ginger" is Fucking Beautiful by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

OF

Cheers for the informative post but actually I'm using raw linseed oil.

Same idea, as I understand it. It's just a bit thinner, not as yellow and takes a long time to dry? Again, that means bonding together like epoxy does. Or oil paint. Not so much evaporating solvent as 'setting up'. The processing mostly attacks that time issue.

From what I know it should work fine......eventually. Normally I say 'for sure nobody could have health concerns with the finish on the outside where you never breathe (or lick) since it is actually a food. No additives or processing. But don't think I will, lest we wake up the 'was it organically grown oil' guys.....

OF

u bwade wunner

Can you also vape herb on the concentrate screen?

Ya know... I had that idea too....I found a 1/2 inch screen in my kit and poked a hole in it with BBQ skewer and inserted it into the vapman like a nest.Purely for herb.

24l9en4.jpg

this is a single screen.i think the vapman screen for concentrates has a second screen layer.

My interest in the screen, looking at the prototype from the VM's fb page a ways back was the possibility of using the screen with some herb to promote convection in a mostly conduction vape & maybe improve air heat/circulation under the herb.

Results so far are positive.smaller loads yes..... more refilling yes ....but nice smooth hits really smooth...I've noticed better heat/ air circulation,awesome flavour,big clouds(what's new!) A very evenly tanned bowl too.

Not saying that I would use the vapman like this all the time,small loads yeah..bit more heat too...but I got carried away thinking,pondering holding the vapman and next thing I was heading to my shed:)

Last edited:

hoyo77

I guess in my old age i am finding simplicity is much better for me. i dont need bright led displays temperature gauges and all that shit. The vapman is truly a masterpiece. i am not a cloud chaser and the vapman well at least i cannot get it to produce the big clouds like i have seen on youtube videos..but one thing i will say i get extremely medicated off that little jewel. My GF stole my first vapman so i had to get another so she and i when travelling sit out on the deck of the hotel and vape in the mornings over coffee and watch the sunrise.

OF

My GF stole my first vapman so i had to get another

While some would say that's pretty harsh and you should just buy another one and give her another chance. Those people I think are all folks who've never tried Vapman?

The true believers, OTOH, might think it's letting her off too easy. Perhaps you should have narc'd her out (even if that means the cops get the VM), or contacted those Italian guys DR knows that like to hurt people......they might get your VM back even.

All in all I think you made the right call, there are a lot of women in the world and this way you get to upgrade your VM with a clear conscience. Not to mention, think how much more appealing to those women with a flashy new Yew one. Probably the best call..........

Regards.

OF

hoyo77

While some would say that's pretty harsh and you should just buy another one and give her another chance. Those people I think are all folks who've never tried Vapman?

The true believers, OTOH, might think it's letting her off too easy. Perhaps you should have narc'd her out (even if that means the cops get the VM), or contacted those Italian guys DR knows that like to hurt people......they might get your VM back even.

All in all I think you made the right call, there are a lot of women in the world and this way you get to upgrade your VM with a clear conscience. Not to mention, think how much more appealing to those women with a flashy new Yew one. Probably the best call..........

Regards.

OF
literally laughing my ass off right now....i thought of that and i was like well i can use it as an excuse to get a new one...but at the end of the day it does not matter she happy, i am happy and i dont have to worry about rushing to finish my hits cause she has her own. Besides now i do not have to get her anything for Xmas...she got her present early...

OF

Besides now i do not have to get her anything for Xmas...she got her present early...

Your call, of course. But my bud nipping reflexes are twitching. Helping herself to your gear is, like higher taxes, unlikely to get better over time.

I suggest you consider getting in the habit of sitting on your wallet...........

Until your replacement arrives, enjoy any Vapman you can find sitting idle.

OF

hoyo77

@hoyo77 Now for X-Mas you can give her a few cans of butane and a little herb, makes shopping easy.
Absolutely!!!

Your call, of course. But my bud nipping reflexes are twitching. Helping herself to your gear is, like higher taxes, unlikely to get better over time.

I suggest you consider getting in the habit of sitting on your wallet...........

Until your replacement arrives, enjoy any Vapman you can find sitting idle.

OF
I have my replacement and i do not carry a wallet or cash...lol. You must be single OF......lmaof!!!

VAPEHUNTER

I know there are a lot of folks talking about oiling the Vapman. I fucked up the filter assembly on my pear mica by oiling. I feel part of this mistake was that I did not use a boiled linseed oil to get the cross-link effect @OF explained. Instead I oiled my Vapman with Jojoba oil. The wood soaked it right up and it looked very nice. The problem revealed itself once the Vapman got hot the filter assembly would sweat an irritating amount of oil on the surface. I thought I could eventually wipe it off if I were diligent but the oil sweats kept coming. I eventually gave up on the piece and ordered a new filter assembly.
Just thought I would share that oiling your Vapman doesn't always turn out positive. :\

Mine (oiled with "boiled" Linseed oil) seems to be doing fine. It feels dry to the touch but still has a hint of oil smell so I think I will give it at least another day before I try using it. It feels dry so I decided to go ahead and put it back together.

ivrnBx8.jpg

oN2EuIi.jpg

1Hzu43u.jpg

Top Bottom