Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL4ZE

EDIT- Well i was going to reply to someone else then I realized theres another page already haha.

So i'll just say GO GO Cloud Team!! :lol: yeah im medicated

BL4ZE,

dankitydank

So I reserved my cloud, should I expect a confirmation email?
Sorry if I'm overzealous, very excited for this thing...
DanK :cool:

dankitydank,

vape4life

Banned for life
No no, my bad, i do believe I said i've been using them "exclusively" so yeah my fault. I have however used those others and sold them, only going back to Arizer.

stickstones said:
^^^
my bad...my thc filled brain was telling me that you posted somewhere that you only had Arizer products for six years.

vape4life,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
@dankity - Not sure if they ever fixed the auto-email system. I would just shoot them an email to confirm manually - support@vapexhale.com.

mongorian,

abo27495

hey sm55, any chance I can shot one of the 25 slit circs with my vcx? its amazing how it just keeps looking better and better. Were you able to finalize the production information this weeK

abo27495,

poonman

Wow !!!
Almost 300,000 views and 3000 replies on an un-launched product .

Well , What's the story , morning glory ?
Can you update us on your meeting with the manufacturers sm55 ?

And the lucky few that have the test models , please post more about your experiences .

Enjoy

:mflb:,NO2,VC

poonman,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
hey sm55, any chance I can shot one of the 25 slit circs with my vcx? its amazing how it just keeps looking better and better. Were you able to finalize the production information this weeK

Wow !!!
And the lucky few that have the test models , please post more about your experiences .
Enjoy

,NO2,VC

@abo27495 - I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, would you mind rephrasing the question?

@poonman - The manufacturing meeting went well. They didn't tuck their tail between their legs and scurry away like most of the folks we spoke with so that is a positive sign. They will present us with a project plan and statement of work early next week and I will update you guys once I get some more info. I will keep you guys posted!

Would love to get more FC users trying the Cloud as we get closer to the launch. All and any Cali medical patients should meet me at a dispensary in SF in the next few weeks, I'll create a separate thread to coordinate logistics.

stonemonkey55,

abo27495

stonemonkey55 said:

Wow !!!
Enjoy

,NO2,VC

@abo27495 - I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, would you mind rephrasing the question?

@poonman - The manufacturing meeting went well. They didn't tuck their tail between their legs and scurry away like most of the folks we spoke with so that is a positive sign. They will present us with a project plan and statement of work early next week and I will update you guys once I get some more info. I will keep you guys posted!

Would love to get more FC users trying to Cloud as we get closer to the launch. All and any Cali medical patients should meet me at a dispensary in SF in the next few weeks, I'll create a separate thread to coordinate logistics.
I was wondering if I could get the 25 slit circ ht with my vxc.

abo27495,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
theamigo said:
we want more vids of the vxc please!:)

Don't think any testers still have a VXC, and uncertain if there will even be another test period. If there is, i will certainly shoot a video. Either way, the product is very close to being complete and more videos will be rocking soon i think.

IAmKrazy2,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Would love to get more FC users trying the Cloud as we get closer to the launch. All and any Cali medical patients should meet me at a dispensary in SF in the next few weeks, I'll create a separate thread to coordinate logistics.

Can't wait to see it, try it and meet the monkey!

VapeArts,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Quick update on the manufacturing front, we are still negotiating the manufacturing fee. They will need to implement lots of new machinery to help us scale our operation due to the enormous demand we have received. More updates to come!

stonemonkey55,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
biojuggernaut said:
I've dreamed of a friend... but there was something weird bout him... Instead of noseholes he had gong adapters and he was testing different gong vapes.. on his nose... I woke up when he said .. may be i should try hydratube my nose is getting too dry after he did a double VXC hit... one stuck in each nostril .

Abysmal Vapor,

max

Out to lunch
They will need to implement lots of new machinery to help us scale our operation due to the enormous demand we have received.
Now this is the kind of manufacturing problem you want to have. :)

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I think a good indicator of a vape's worth is how much you miss it when you can't use it. Seeing that hydratube there every session with no Cloud to use is torture! Ah memories. :luv:

If you aren't excited about this vape you should be.

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Seeing that hydratube there every session with no Cloud to use is torture!
Seeing the VapeXhale showerdome w/logo is even more torture IMO. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet should check out the VapeXhale fan page on Facebook. :drool:

max,

hereatlast

Internal developments like the new showerhead/dome show VXC isn't twiddling their thumbs in the meantime. :p Very cool developments; best of luck with the business talk to SM/VXC.

hereatlast,

CapnVape

The hydratube with the logo looks awesome. I hadn't seen the circ hydratubes yet and the design looks incredible. I love circs and will definitely need to add one to the inevitable collection of hydratubes I will be collecting once this baby drops.

Damn you Stonemonkey for so perfectly marrying my two passions, vapes and high end glass. I already know the wife is NOT going to be happy with me after the cloud drops :lol:.

CapnVape,

dampfer

hello people,

this is my first post in this forum and of course it has to be in the vx the cloud tread. i have also reserved a cloud long time ago and cant wait to have it at home. enjoy your legal medicine..

greez

a vaper from switzerland :peace:

dampfer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom