Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg youre soo lucky! INCREDIBLY jealous right nowv :rolleyes: Looking forward to your review!

are you guys ever going to put the rain into production or no? It would be great for camping trips.

biojuggernaut,

Carbon

IAmKrazy2 said:
For those waiting, it will be well worth it. This truly is the holy grail of bong tokers.

The king is dead, long live the new king cloud

More to come later including direct comparison to my other 3 wand types. Stay tuned.
Man I'm drooling at the thought of it all (though my mouth will most likely be dry when it arrives). I preordered later and have to come to terms with the fact that it may still be months before I get one of these whereas for some reason I had imagined it coming by the beginning of May (not sure why I convinced myself of this).

Which tube did you get?

Carbon,

texasrobert

Teh vapor
IAmKrazy2 said:
For those waiting, it will be well worth it. This truly is the holy grail of bong tokers.

More to come later including direct comparison to my other 3 wand types. Stay tuned.

I'm really interested to see the comparison between LSV and VXC if you get around to that one : )

texasrobert,

jimbo

winterize
IAmKrazy2 said:

Sounds awesome, can't wait to hear your direct comparison! Have a feeling I'll be selling the SV once
I get this beast of a vape in my hands. Pre-ordered last July so hopefully will be getting an email soon :)

jimbo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:

I really look forward to seeing the side by side comparisons of each of your wand vapes! Your vape collection rivals or surpasses mine so I think this will be a very good review in that you actually have used the other wand vapes and can compare apples to apples.

For everyone else that is waiting, IamKrazy2 was one of our early beta testers. He along with a small group of folks have given me some vital feedback on some minor issues that we will fix before doing a full production run. The good news is that once the production run gets going, everyone will be receiving their Clouds within a few days. The bad news is, we need to make the tweaks first, then finalize the process with the manufacturer which can take a couple of months.

I guess the silver lining is, at least we didn't send out 1,000+ Clouds without fixing these minor issues. These are small issues but issues that need to be addressed. I am abstaining from going into any detail at the moment, just understand that we are working around the Cloud to smooth out the rough edges!

Stay irie

stonemonkey55,

Carbon

stonemonkey55 said:
For everyone else that is waiting, IamKrazy2 was one of our early beta testers. He along with a small group of folks have given me some vital feedback on some minor issues that we will fix before doing a full production run. The good news is that once the production run gets going, everyone will be receiving their Clouds within a few days. The bad news is, we need to make the tweaks first, then finalize the process with the manufacturer which can take a couple of months.

I guess the silver lining is, at least we didn't send out 1,000+ Clouds without fixing these minor issues. These are small issues but issues that need to be addressed. I am abstaining from going into any detail at the moment, just understand that we are working around the Cloud to smooth out the rough edges!
Better to release something that's field tested and bulletproof than the alternative. We know you guys have a lot of pride in your product over there and want it to deliver to its full potential.

Carbon,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I have the showerdome HydraTree as my first one. I will get another unit and another HydraTube once production units are available. Think i'll need two of these.

Heat retention is insane. The EZ Load bowl is amazing, and they will be cheap to stock up on, it really narrows the vapor path, and I can easily brown EVERYTHING perfect with only one stir, same color throughout.

**I never even need to adjust the temp. You find the perfect vape temp for you, and are able to get through the entire load at that temp. Amazing concept. Ultra dense clouds, even when on ultra low temp.

SM and crew really outdid themselves. :D

IAmKrazy2,
This thread instantly became a hot-talk dating line :cool: How does the dome perc chug along? Where does the duff/residue capture in the tube? What about efficiency? Would you compare it to a VHW bowl in terms of size and extraction?

biojuggernaut,

lepstadder

can't wait any way to find out where I am on the list

Word!
I am pulling my hair out

Is power nerd still slowly supplying us with the handmade units?

Or are all non beta testers going to have to wait the
couple of months.
That you specified?

Thanks in advance for your timely response lol

lepstadder,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
I have the showerdome HydraTree as my first one. I will get another unit and another HydraTube once production units are available. Think i'll need two of these.

Heat retention is insane. The EZ Load bowl is amazing, and they will be cheap to stock up on, it really narrows the vapor path, and I can easily brown EVERYTHING perfect with only one stir, same color throughout.

**I never even need to adjust the temp. You find the perfect vape temp for you, and are able to get through the entire load at that temp. Amazing concept. Ultra dense clouds, even when on ultra low temp.

I'm glad that you are enjoying your unit and it was good speaking with you today. I really look forward to your in depth review, from a consumer's standpoint, I think it is important for people to read about other people's experiences with the Cloud other than myself. So far, I like what I hear. It makes me feel good to know that by closely reading the fc forums and listening to the wise words of those smarter than myself, I have been able to put together a high performing vaporizer.

I know the date has been continually pushed back and I'm just as bummed as everyone else. I am guilty of not properly setting expectations but each step has been meticulously thought through and ultimately, will be reflected in the final product. Many of the issues that we encountered led to improvements in the machine so at least the delays have been productive.

Thanks again for being so patient, in the meantime, look for other FC members leave their reviews of the first run of Clouds.

stonemonkey55,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
IAmKrazy2 said:

This is an exciting time. The FIRST true review of the cloud :)

Can't wait for more! Don't hold out on us :p we need our fix

Elluzion,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Awesome report Iam!!! So exciting ;) Thanks and look forward to more reviews. Exciting stuff!

Lo,

Neverender

Wait... so has anyone on the preorder list been prompted to pay yet?

I know I signed up for the preorder, I want to say around last August? I never paid anything or have had any emails since.

Neverender,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
This thing is so fun to use I stayed up all night testing my first night, like a kid with a new toy on xmas. Its a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Will finally start ripping somthing beside the hydratube this evening or tommorw. So far, its been too perfect to try anything else.

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Neverender said:
Wait... so has anyone on the preorder list been prompted to pay yet?

I know I signed up for the preorder, I want to say around last August? I never paid anything or have had any emails since.

You will be receiving an email once we get through the manufacturing process. Once that is finished, most, if not all, pre-order registrants will be getting their emails concurrently.

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
5662381827_08a256e630_z.jpg

Had the pleasure of playing with and Beta testing the VXC (VapeXhale Cloud) since Saturday and must say I'm impressed. Stone Monkey asked me to concentrate on testing the Cloud with my water tools and comparing it with the EQV and DBV, my go-to vapes. In the last several days I put the VXC through an extensive battery of controlled tests and it passed with flying colors. So, here are some impressions.

5654961821_35c8925617_z.jpg

I can definitively state the VXC is the easiest vape I've used with my glass. Why? Less parts! The only thing that comes between your glass and the vape is the ELB (ez load bowl). No elbows, no bowls, no wands, no tubes, less cleaning! You get the picture?

5662950832_4a71bb20dc.jpg

This is the ELB, the Cloud's only moving part. It's a well constructed mesh cylinder, easy to swap in and out. I didn't stir in any tests and my conclusion is the ELB requires little or no stirring. Of the 3 vapes tested, VXC, EQV, and DBV, the VXC consistently produced the brownest ABV of the bunch.

5662388697_5da7b32273_z.jpg

VXC left - EQV right

Besides convenience and ease of use what I like most about the VXC is air flow. It produces much less resistance and drag than the EQV and DBV with their silicone whips and restricted air paths. The EZ Load Bowl is practical and ingenious! Of course all would be for naught if the Cloud didn't produce consistent milky blue clouds. So, without further adieu, check out this video and let me know if you think the Cloud lives up to its name. It was a pleasure getting shit-faced for the advancement of vapor science! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0moJtHA4ws

Pappy,

hereatlast

Nice to see some happy beta-testers :)

I didn't realize there was a flashing light going on until that vid, thanks for the demonstration Pappy. Looks enjoyable for sure.

hereatlast,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Pappy said:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5022/5662381827_08a256e630_z.jpg
Had the pleasure of playing with and Beta testing the VXC (VapeXhale Cloud) since Saturday and must say I'm impressed. Stone Monkey asked me to concentrate on testing the Cloud with my water tools and comparing it with the EQV and DBV, my go-to vapes. In the last several days I put the VXC through an extensive battery of controlled tests and it passed with flying colors. So, here are some impressions.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5110/5654961821_35c8925617_z.jpg

I can definitively state the VXC is the easiest vape I've used with my glass. Why? Less parts! The only thing that comes between your glass and the vape is the ELB (ez load bowl). No elbows, no bowls, no wands, no tubes, less cleaning! You get the picture?

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5104/5662950832_4a71bb20dc.jpg
This is the ELB, the Cloud's only moving part. It's a well constructed mesh cylinder, easy to swap in and out. I didn't stir in any tests and my conclusion is the ELB requires little or no stirring. Of the 3 vapes tested, VXC, EQV, and DBV, the VXC consistently produced the brownest ABV of the bunch.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5068/5662388697_5da7b32273_z.jpg
VXC left - EQV right

Besides convenience and ease of use what I like most about the VXC is air flow. It produces much less resistance and drag than the EQV and DBV with their silicone whips and restricted air paths. The EZ Load Bowl is practical and ingenious! Of course all would be for naught if the Cloud didn't produce consistent milky blue clouds. So, without further adieu, check out this video and let me know if you think the Cloud lives up to its name. It was a pleasure getting shit-faced for the advancement of vapor science! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0moJtHA4ws

Pappy - that video is classic. People need to watch the video with the music on, the first time I watched it on mute but when I got home I watched it again with the music, so entertaining. Good ole Billy D Williams blessing the whole video.

"He's my watch dog"

Thanks for the review, the BW and the VXC do look like a match made in vapor heaven. I love the donut sitting on top of the inline for just a tad more diffusion. Glad you are enjoying your Cloud and can't wait to see more vids of the Cloud with your beautiful family.

stonemonkey55,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Pappy said:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5104/5662950832_4a71bb20dc.jpg

That's the first picture I've seen of the ELB. I've been curious ever since sm55 described it to me. The mesh looks about the same as an Arizer elbow screen. As you know, the Arizer elbow clogs quickly and I have resorted to swapping them every time I load a cyclone bowl. I hope the ELB doesn't clog as fast, but I see no reason why it shouldn't. How many come with the Cloud, and how much will extra ELBs cost? (That latter is aimed at sm55.)

pakalolo,

CapnVape

Nice vid Pappy. Can't wait to see you put the cloud through it's paces. I'm sure your collection is going to get quite a workout. Keep the vids coming.
:peace:

CapnVape,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
hahaha omg greatest part of that vid is right at the end when you are ripped and dancing (watch the reflection). The song and picture are awsome too. O wait i forgot to mention the cloud :D Can't argue with the clouds that things making thats for sure. Chord looks strong and durable which is great, but looks a little stiff...any comment on this? Also the light inside is a pretty cool little feature. Whats the significance of the colours? Hows the stability of the hydratube? The anticipation grows....

Mr. Smoke No More,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Epic vid Pappy. ;) The VXC looks awesome!

Do you think that my BW will have enough clearance for the Cloud? It seems like my downstem is a little closer to the shaft than on your piece and I wonder if I have enough clearance to allow for the VXC to fit.

In case you've forgotten, here is a look at it with the Magick Wand...

042011a.jpg

I, too loved the dancing at the end. Classic!!

:peace:

Stu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom