Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egzoset

Banned
This one is perfect, IMO:

VXCcloud.jpg

In any case, i think a point has been made here: the VapeXhale Cloud CAN be made "sexy"!

Egzoset,

elixsor

Any ideas when this is actually going to be ready? Christmas?

Trying to decide if I should pre-order but don't want to get committed to buying if it's going to be a really long wait...

elixsor,

Troi

elixsor said:
Any ideas when this is actually going to be ready? Christmas?

Trying to decide if I should pre-order but don't want to get committed to buying if it's going to be a really long wait...

Currently pre-ordering is not placing any financial commitment. it places you on a list. And if your within the first 1000 to pre-order you get the Pre-order prices. I also think that Stonemonkey has mentioned this pages back (I think key word) closer to the launch, when its a resonable period away, then finacnial comiitments can be made on their website for those that have singed up to pre-order. I'm guessing 2-3 weeks before launch.

Troi,

elixsor

Troi said:
Currently pre-ordering is not placing any financial commitment. it places you on a list. And if your within the first 1000 to pre-order you get the Pre-order prices. I also think that Stonemonkey has mentioned this pages back (I think key word) closer to the launch, when its a resonable period away, then finacnial comiitments can be made on their website for those that have singed up to pre-order. I'm guessing 2-3 weeks before launch.

Oh ok didn't realize this, so it sounds like I could still be a couple months until they are actually going out?

elixsor,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@hemp;)goofy8cheerio - send me an email at support@vapexhale.com and I will double check - I had our auto responder turned to off..... DOH!!!!!!

As for release dates, check out my signature :D -- We are in the process of final testing the Cloud, dialing in our heat algorithm, making sure internal components aren't melting, all that good stuff to ensure that we ship a well tested, high performing vaporizer.

stonemonkey55,

Frickr

@sm55 in the future will you be offering a dirrect draw straw much like the lsv?

Frickr,

stinkmeaner

I wanted to point out the many firsts that VapeXhale's Cloud is going to bring to the table for an American made Vaporizer. (to the best of my knowledge)

1. The Hydratube system. Sure there have been other watercooled vaporizers & whip attachments but no stand alone unity has come with a direct full-size water pipe tube with percs. The Hydratubes are also being designed by well known glass companies/artists.

2. Closed-Loop Algorythm Temperature Control. Some have used commercial PID controllers, but not other American made vaporizer has designed their own electronics. ("Commercially" with respect to the Bud Toaster)

3. Custom OEM Enclosure. No other American made Vaporizer has made its own commercial enclosure from scratch, stamped from sheet metal, this takes more money and time than one could imagine, much props for doing this. There is a reason most have used hobby enclosures, metal tubing, wood, etc. (I know some do wood for ascetics)

4. All Glass Internally Sealed Air Path. With respect to those that have done similar by using a single side opening glass tube, the Cloud will be the first to my knowledge that uses a glass air-path that is open from one end to the other.

stinkmeaner,

5446ThatsMyNumber

stinkmeaner said:
I wanted to point out the many firsts that VapeXhale's Cloud is going to bring to the table for an American made Vaporizer. (to the best of my knowledge)

1. The Hydratube system. Sure there have been other watercooled vaporizers & whip attachments but no stand alone unity has come with a direct full-size water pipe tube with percs.

2. Closed-Loop Algorythm Temperature Control. Some have used commercial PID controllers, but not other American made vaporizer has designed their own electronics. ("Commercially" with respect to the Bud Toaster)

3. Custom OEM Enclosure. No other American made Vaporizer has made its own commercial enclosure from scratch, stamped from sheet metal, this takes more money and time than one could imagine, much props for doing this. There is a reason most have used hobby enclosures, metal tubing, wood, etc. (I know some do wood for ascetics)

4. All Glass Internally Sealed Air Path. With respect to those that have done similar by using a single side opening glass tube, the Cloud will be the first to my knowledge that uses a glass air-path that is open from one end to the other.

that was cute stink... cute.

hahah but really that was helpful because i was actually on the fence about this vape or just getting a nice high end peice of glass. leaning back towards the vape now... although i would love a LW 15 arm dub bub...

5446ThatsMyNumber,

stinkmeaner

I think I should edit the above because with the Cloud you are technically getting a piece of high end glass, high end glass that is designed by 3 of the most sought after tube makers in the biz right now.

stinkmeaner,

5446ThatsMyNumber

stinkmeaner said:
I think I should edit the above because with the Cloud you are technically getting a piece of high end glass, high end glass that is designed by 3 of the most sought after tube makers in the biz right now.

yea, i understand how that's true. but to me, its still not the same as having a full bub or bong. what you get, its just like the top tube part.

5446ThatsMyNumber,

2clicker

Observer
5446ThatsMyNumber said:
stinkmeaner said:

yea, i understand how that's true. but to me, its still not the same as having a full bub or bong. what you get, its just like the top tube part.

for the price you get an extreme high quality vaporizer (SM standards) and a high end piece that fits it specifically

sold

2clicker,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
5446ThatsMyNumber said:
stinkmeaner said:

From a versatility perspective, you are absolutely right that a HydraTube isn't the same as having a true bubbler or bong but then again, we also won't be charging you the price of a bubbler or bong with a comparable perc either. I can't release any details on the pricing of the HydraTubes until we fulfill all the pre-orders as they are getting a special deal but if you look online at popular glass retailers like Tahoe Kush, AquaLabs, TobaccoLeaf, BitFreak, our pieces will be less than those with comparable percs.

If you look at it from a performance and ergonomic perspective, then I believe the HydraTubes to be every bit as capable as their bubbler or bong counterpart. The heart of any bong, bubbler, or HydraTube is the quality of the percolator inside it. Without sounding to salesy, I'm very comfortable saying that the quality of our HydraTubes can measure up to any of glass pieces that you can find at the website I mentioned earlier.

Go check out our blog, I think I'm in the mood to share some new developments. :D

http://vapexhale.com/index.php?opti...generation-hydratube&catid=4:general&Itemid=6

stonemonkey55,

stinkmeaner

Looks like you flame polished the ground joint on that U-Perc looking HydraTube. Am I right?

Also, a few posts up I mentioned some first time accomplishments for an American vaporizer, do they seem accurate?

stinkmeaner,

5446ThatsMyNumber

stonemonkey55 said:
5446ThatsMyNumber said:
stinkmeaner said:

From a versatility perspective, you are absolutely right that a HydraTube isn't the same as having a true bubbler or bong but then again, we also won't be charging you the price of a bubbler or bong with a comparable perc either. I can't release any details on the pricing of the HydraTubes until we fulfill all the pre-orders as they are getting a special deal but if you look online at popular glass retailers like Tahoe Kush, AquaLabs, TobaccoLeaf, BitFreak, our pieces will be less than those with comparable percs.

If you look at it from a performance and ergonomic perspective, then I believe the HydraTubes to be every bit as capable as their bubbler or bong counterpart. The heart of any bong, bubbler, or HydraTube is the quality of the percolator inside it. Without sounding to salesy, I'm very comfortable saying that the quality of our HydraTubes can measure up to any of glass pieces that you can find at the website I mentioned earlier.

Go check out our blog, I think I'm in the mood to share some new developments. :D

good shit stonemonkey. yea, i'm already on the pre-sale list so i'm very close to getting it as soon as it comes out. i'm sure the percs on the hydratubes are going to be excellent; but at the same time, i really want to hit a LW 15 arm dub bub with my supreme.

5446ThatsMyNumber,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The next generation tube in the blog seems awesome. But, like you said will need a video to truly visualize the results.

IAmKrazy2,

Troi

Stonemonkey:

Sorry if this question has been brought up before, will there be an evolution of the hydra tube to include bent mouthpiece, that you see with the Stone Glass Blubbler,s or the bent kneck 60 mm's from SG. So that one does not need to bend there neck down to take a hit? (I know one could bend the tube, but its still not the same experience (at least I have noticed) when the diffusers are not held even level.

Distributors Question:

I saw the distributor form, before I fill it out, I'm not exactly an existing distributor; I would like to become one who solely distributes the cloud. Would it be best that I just fill out N/A on the areas of the form that don't apply, and write my full situation and business plan and team. In the open question at the end? I just didn't want to go un-noticed because areas of the form were 0 or "Not apply"

Note: This is a serious business plan that has been underway since i saw the cloud. I'm an experienced Entrepreneur, and IT Professional specializing in e-commerce website design and optimization. My potential business team includes the people right needed, and we have the financial backing to hold a competitive inventory.

Mod note: As stinkmeaner stated, your distributor question is out of place on the forum, as would be a question or problem with an individual order or performance issue once the Cloud is in production. The forum isn't a contact platform for all questions, just because a manufacturer is posting here.

Troi,

stinkmeaner

Troi, I am no mod but I will give you a heads up that these kind of business questions are not really normal on a public forum about a product, these are questions that are normally left to email if you want to appear serious.

stinkmeaner,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom