Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Ok, what's up with that? Even the links work and go to websites selling the thing. If anyone can IM him and let him know. I'm away from my computer or I would do it...

Tstat,

jackmormon

The multiple sites are all from the same people. They have been doing weird stuff for awhile... They have multiple sites for the Solo as well. They did deliver at one point. But this is over the top.

If anyone is bored and wants some entertainment, go to this site:

cloudvaporizer com [removed]

Put a "Cloud" into your shopping cart and wait a minute or two. I had a pop-up from a live representative wanting to chat. Her name was Jenny and she claimed that they are the exclusive distributor for the "cloud", it is the best vaporizer she has ever used, and they will begin shipping them next Monday or Tuesday. Quite an enlightening chat!

Modnote: Please do not link directly to these scam sites, we don't want anyone to get screwed.

jackmormon,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
These people are obviously criminals, imo. I just chatted with one and he said they were shipping next week. I called him on it and he demanded my name and phone # . . . /endchat

t-dub

t-dub,

VapeJonny

I think its time FC patrolled its member behavour. I glance this board from time to time, and have to question the source of the blatent slander in regards to other websites made by uninformed and ignorant FC members.

You people are hilarious..and dead wrong.

I talked with Amanda at cloudvaporizer com and vapexhalecloud com [links removed] as well recently. She said she did not know an official release date for the cloud, and that her supplier stated it may ship in 10 days.

How is this a scam? You call them criminals...haha are you kidding me? Time for you to buy some better herb my 420 friends.

If you dare publicly ctitize any business you best get your facts straight or you'll look like a Jack-off. The people behind that site run many vaporizer sites with thousands of happy clients.

Why won't you post your name and number? You are happy to post other peoples information in a negative light.

Are you really contributing here..at all.

Modnote: Having multiple accounts is not allowed as clearly stated in the forum rules.

The websites mentioned in this post are not associated with Vapexhale in any way.

VapeJonny,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Yeah, who are you calling criminals!

I ordered from one of those fraudulent websites and got my Cloud yesterday.

Granted it was plastic and was called 'the Clod', but the customer service sure is great.

They will tell you anything you want to hear... True or not!

I am sure stonemonkey will join in to validate their claims (just kidding).

Peace out, clods. :p

Progress,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
So vapejonny is part of the scam one must assume. Great, that means we have a scam artist among us. Great.

mod note: Guess you didn't catch his user title- "banned" ;)

Irie,

nowonknows

I went to the site, spoke to Amanda and she said they expect shipping dates to be advised in the next 10 days, asked if I wanted to be notified by email of shipping dates when released. She really knew her shit too, if they are scammers (if, lol) they're fucking good at it.

nowonknows,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
notmyrealUSERname said:
you sir, have just officially become the most square and boring person i have never met! :p

please tell me that the peoples car is not really your DREAM CAR! i realize that it is an historically significant auto, with over 20 million sold worldwide, its cute and reliable but its not a dream car! i think it succeeded precisely because it was basically the antithesis to anyones dream car - its an everyday car! anyone could afford it, anyone could drive it, anyone could fix it, there is nothing that sets this car apart.

typically, one dreams of items that are unattainable, they're either too expensive, or too fast, or too impractical. i don't recall seeing a selection of beetle posters to hang on my wall when i was looking for my lamborghini countach, poster, as a kid.

do us both a favour and go watch some top gear episodes on tv, or youtube! check out the 'cool wall'. :peace:

btw, i am excited for the vxc as well, however, i don't check this site looking for updates everyday about the vape - thats what my email is for! afterall, when my turn comes i am sure they will let me know because who doesn't want to get paid? also, i don't think i will get that email till either before or just after christmas, certainly before april 20 2012, i hope.

While I appreciate your POV, I disagree :D

This is much more than the asthetics/backstory/etc surrounding the vehicle.
(Similar to the VXC for many) - My reasons around this car being a 'dream car' are almost 'soulful' or something like that. This car amongst all others just touches me in a way that no other one does.
The look and feel of it when you are behind the wheel, the horsehair seat and faint gasoline smell that you get when you step in... Its surrreal for me and it touches me on a much deeper level than just transportation. :D Besides, chances are my last VW would have smoked your weekend warrior (on half the cylinders) :p

I almost get that 'feeling good in your soul' feeling about the VXC as well. I think this is one of the reasons its so popular even before its launch :)

AGBeer,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:mad: Grrr! I hate to see those scam Xhale sites - Freaking scammers!! :mad:

Lo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Mr. Smoke No More said:
That's gotta be a Rickroll

Nope. Way better IMO :)

Srsly tho....I can't wait to hear SM's take on this....

I really really hope some poor soul doesn't get beat for $450. Those sites need shut down like yesterday

JDSupreme,

vape4life

Banned for life
Wow, that looks so detailed and legit too. Perhaps the release is only a couple weeks away and they are trying to get some pre-sales preorders?

We're waiting for ya SM!

vape4life,

max

Out to lunch
Vaporizerforweed.net and its storefront sites have been reported to PayPal. Looks like they only use PayPal for payment (this should be a warning sign- a legit business should accept credit cards and/or money orders). Since the forweed.net site has already lost its PayPal privileges (thus the storefronts), maybe PayPal will act quickly to pull their PayPal accounts as well. Wouldn't surprise me if they tried it again though, with new manufactured sites.

Perhaps the release is only a couple weeks away and they are trying to get some pre-sales preorders?
Unless they got a bunch of phony names on the presale list for $350, they have no room for profit, and they'll never be able to make any legit wholesale purchases of this vape, or any product from VapeXhale.

In case it needs to be said for anyone's benefit, only http://www.vapexhale.com/ can sell a Cloud. They will not be using resellers any time soon, and any that they do use in the future will be established, reputable dealers like those recommended on our retailer discussion thread, page one.

max,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
It is unfortunate, but these scammer sites are much more common then you think. I am a manager for a multiple million dollar company. Hell, locally here we should do over $2 million in December alone, and over $20 million nationwide for the month. But, i see a lot of fakes of my product. We still have websites popping up daily, some that look pretty legit, selling fakes of my product. It is a big issue. As a company we have attempted to buy any site domain name with our actual name in it. Ebay is stock full of fake versions of our product. This is an ongoing issue, and we have a team of lawyers constantly working on the issue. If the VXC becomes as successful as i expect, this won't be the last scammer site. The company is still currently one 3 total people, and they dont have the luxury to get a team of lawyers to help, at least not yet. My suggestion, only buy products from reputable websites online, and don't be fooled by a neat looking webpage just because it has a cool picture or video. Ebay? Buyer beware.

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Just so everyone knows, the only place you can order the VapeXhale Cloud will be off of our website. They won't be carried in stores, ebay, or any other online merchant for at least the first 6 months after we launch. We are doing this so that we don't run into any of the other distribution issues that other manufacturers have experienced.

As for these guys trying to scam this forum.... we're lawyered up, I hope they are as well.

stonemonkey55,

arf777

No longer dogless
notmyrealUSERname said:
AGBeer said:
vtac said:
...Unless everyone else is still driving cars from the 1950s. ;)

TbT - My 'Dream Car' is a fully restored (or not even restored) VW Beetle. :D

you sir, have just officially become the most square and boring person i have never met! :p

please tell me that the peoples car is not really your DREAM CAR! i realize that it is an historically significant auto, with over 20 million sold worldwide, its cute and reliable but its not a dream car! i think it succeeded precisely because it was basically the antithesis to anyones dream car - its an everyday car! anyone could afford it, anyone could drive it, anyone could fix it, there is nothing that sets this car apart.

typically, one dreams of items that are unattainable, they're either too expensive, or too fast, or too impractical. i don't recall seeing a selection of beetle posters to hang on my wall when i was looking for my lamborghini countach, poster, as a kid.

do us both a favour and go watch some top gear episodes on tv, or youtube! check out the 'cool wall'. :peace:

btw, i am excited for the vxc as well, however, i don't check this site looking for updates everyday about the vape - thats what my email is for! afterall, when my turn comes i am sure they will let me know because who doesn't want to get paid? also, i don't think i will get that email till either before or just after christmas, certainly before april 20 2012, i hope.

Actually, I had just such a poster of VWs. I used to build souped-up customized Beetles, and that kind of bug is definitely a dream car for a whole subculture. One which has a decent amount of overlap with both the vape and combustion cultures. I'm not talking stock VWs, though these days, even a stock bug older than 1972 is rare and can be quite pricey - recently saw a stock mid-60's Warburg go for over $65,000. My best bug had a custom engine, racing transmission, and one-of-a-kind distributor cap, and was faster than every car it raced against. Not cheap, even doing all the work myself. And that was 20 years ago. The same beetle now would easily cost as much as many conventional "dream" cars (though not as much as a Lamborghini).

arf777,

potatobass

Hi folks!
Sorry if i missed something in this topic , but i wonder if a "220v europe" version is on the way? If it does, does it have any chance to be released before 2012?

This vape seems to be exactly what i ve always looked for since i bought my first PD. BRAVO to all the team for their commitement , this vape seems to be a classic already!

Potatobass

potatobass,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I believe they said that an overseas version is 'on the way' but very likely not until sometime after North American sales stabilize.

Maybe you can get a US friend to get you one that you could use with the appropriate power transformer (if that interested in having one ASAP).

Side note: 'The Clod' that I pretended to get from that shady fraudulent get-it-now VX-Cloud website broke today. Actually it melted. Apparently, soft plastic is not good to put next to the heating element. But, boy did it produce some thick clouds just before it died (and packed one helluva wallop). Kudos Clods. :lol:

Progress,

sunsett70

Progress said:
Side note: 'The Clod' that I pretended to get from that shady fraudulent get-it-now VX-Cloud website broke today. Actually it melted. Apparently, soft plastic is not good to put next to the heating element. But, boy did it produce some thick clouds just before it died (and packed one helluva wallop). Kudos Clods. :lol:

The new 'one hit wonder' of the vaporizing word...the melting clod???!!! pics, man, or it didn't happen! :)

sunsett70,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks SM, I was wondering when you were going to post that video on FC. Still can't view this one from my droid, but its a great video

IAmKrazy2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom