VapeXhale.com Slider Image Contest

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Here are my humble efforts.

2pycayv.png

2hs3q80.png

156cpdu.png

I am rather new to uploading images to the web so please tell me if I've done anything wrong. Any input is welcome and much appreciated but please be gentle.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Looks good to me Richy!

I just deleted all of my non-final images from the hosting site, to both eliminate any confusion and help these pages load a little faster.

Page two of this thread is a bear to load, particularily on a mobile device so I would encourage others to do the same if possible.

edit:

Whoops, he did it again! Can anybody spot the change?

It's the same on all three versions:

evo.final.2.png

evo.final.3.png

evo.final.1.png

This is fun, I just can't stop fucking with these!

:tup:

Last edited:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Thanks Grokit.

I think we can all agree that although it would be sweet to win the hydratube that the true prize is actually having one of our creations representing such a great product.

I'm just waiting for the flood of entries as we approach the midnight deadline as I'm sure they're all gonna be awesome. Unfortunately I've got to go out so I might not be here to experience it live.

Good Luck to everyone that enters and has already done so.

SD_haze

That one, I think, would be perfect if it said "Cloud" before EVO.... :)

I like the flow of it.
You might be right,
although vtac's post said "we would like the slider to say: Coming soon, the VapeXhale EVO"

Hmm... the question is:
If Vapexhale is the company, then is the product named Cloud EVO, or EVO?
Since it's more of an upgrade of the Cloud, I agree that Vapexhale Cloud EVO makes sense.

SD_haze,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I had everything laid out in photoshop and i was bored so i messed around with the timeline feature to try and make a gif. Well heres what I got. :p is it slow or fast to u? everywhere i view it, the speed is different lol.

(i think when u click to expand it starts the gif)
Ist6.gif

gvape

Wish I saw this before today!!!! Either way I had some time to get one done hopefully before the deadline :D

oe6ypUX.jpg

*EDIT* Should this say CLOUD in it or not?

*EDIT 2* Well I edited to say cloud just in case.

sC4JJ4H.jpg

Last edited:

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
You might be right,
although vtac's post said "we would like the slider to say: Coming soon, the VapeXhale EVO"

Hmm... the question is:
If Vapexhale is the company, then is the product named Cloud EVO, or EVO?
Since it's more of an upgrade of the Cloud, I agree that Vapexhale Cloud EVO makes sense.

I like Cloud Evo, but when I was making it, I also liked working with just EVO as well. Makes it seem a bit more intense imo.
Nonetheless I followed the instructions as given, and only included EVO. :hmm:

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: Seek

11eleven11

Here are my favorites. Not descending by favorites... just the order of when they were posted.

HxSBHV1.jpg

dxfigz.png

XNCAxg3.png

LwY6QO3.png

11eleven11,
Reactions: t-dub

SnidelyWhiplash

Really great stuff guys. I'm too f-ing booked to try more revisions today. I am more of a programmer than I am a graphic designer though I've been schooled by some amazing cats.

What you all should be paying attention to (so I have learned from being scolded by print-masters) are these detais:

Font: there should pretty much NEVER be more than 3 fonts on an ad. Usually just Logo font and text. Adding more would only add mental confusion. This one kicks ASS in that front.

Horizontal Planes: Creating balance and flow so there is enough space to take in the primary message without distraction.

This one kicks ass on all those fronts. But not particularly making me want to whip out 5-600 bucks on a impulse, which is the purpose of a presale add:
oe6ypUX.jpg

This one is balanced and a little more mysterious which is good:

HxSBHV1.jpg

Whereas on the other spectrum, this one is pure inspiration, it makes me ready to drop money:
dxfigz.png

Too many fonts, I would ace the top left wording for sure. Love that it's 8bit on the smoke, its some underground funky shit.

If I finish my contracts today, Ill try again, but you guys kick ass.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
^Good catch, you are right, I've unified them and it looks certainly a bit better. You've probably been schooled better than me (I've basically schooled myself at art, profesionaly I am a programmer).

Last edited:

SnidelyWhiplash

^Good catch, you are right, I've unified them and it looks certainly a bit better. You've probably been schooled better than me (I've basically schooled myself at art, profesionaly I am a programmer).

You are mad creative, don't classify yourself.
I used to make websites/creative for the high-end fashion industry. They would scream at me if I broke the cardinal branding rules. Bunch o Freaks. Hahahaha

For that matter, these would all flow better with the top of the website if they incorporated actual Branding fonts and matched the site font.

SnidelyWhiplash,
Reactions: Enchantre

grokit

well-worn member
these would all flow better with the top of the website if they incorporated actual Branding fonts and matched the site font.

The lowercase "a" is a dead giveaway for when the font does not match VXC's, it can be easily changed but for an example check out the second one that you featured in your earlier post.

I love the design though, there's so many good ones!

Last edited:
grokit,

SnidelyWhiplash

O.K one quick last stab, I honestly think you guys got it licked already:

Vapeversion420.jpg

And here is one with more icons:
Vapeversion420b.jpg

Last edited:
SnidelyWhiplash,
Top Bottom