Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
My cloud arrived today right on time. ELB was no problem to fit. I'm with Irie, and VapeNstone, this thing is the real deal!!! Im high school stoned right now!
Full review to come.
I'll be changing my avatar real soon!
:D

Well, I guess that answers my question! :) Now I'm even more excited to get my VXC. Enjoy!!

Vapinghole,

monacokid

HIGH ABV
willing to pay XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX if anyone would like to sell pm me

modnote: if you are serious about this, take it to the classifieds (but read those rules first)

monacokid,

VapR

Had mine since May and I'll tell u this, once u get passed the first couple weeks where it gets u annihilated like nothing before...its gets alot more enjoyable once u settle in.

VapR,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I need to buy some new ELBs. Here is what happened when I was over-medicated and not paying attention. I actually pulled it apart thinking I was pulling on the lid :)
img3830m.jpg

stickstones

Vapor concierge
oh, tstat...i laughed when i saw that because i am always doing something stupid like that when in the clouds! sucks the next day though when you take inventory.

weedemon

enthusiast
damn dude! gotta take is easy on those little elb's! ;)

also when you are emptying them. I find i like to squeeze and roll the cage as i pour it out. it loosens it up and comes out way easier. BUT!!! you will eventually undo the weld along the side if you do this a lot! i try to use a toothpick now and less squeezing on the cage.

a lil thing i noticed that was bad with my technique.

weedemon,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I finally got the email!!!! Too bad I'm international ... oh well this is good news nonetheless! :)

Should I register anyway?

m0sh,
Reactions: weedemon

weedemon

enthusiast
oh man! thats such a tease. I'd still try to do it anyways. :p maybe a ship it to me.com website could help? these sites were discussed in the old thread. kinda circumventing VXL's international policy and i wonder if you wold be on your own warranty wise as they are making international versions specifically.

personally knowing what it's like waiting I would still ask!

weedemon,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
oh man! thats such a tease. I'd still try to do it anyways. :p maybe a ship it to me.com website could help? these sites were discussed in the old thread. kinda circumventing VXL's international policy and i wonder if you wold be on your own warranty wise as they are making international versions specifically.

personally knowing what it's like waiting I would still ask!

register and take a vacation to Florida to pick it up lol

LOL, I have a stoner childhood friend who lives in NYC, I thought about it but if there are real problems using a step down adapter I'm thinking about waiting ... seems more logical

But I can definitely get it shipped here easily

m0sh,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
The mother fucking CLOUD!!!!

Had to make a vid using everyone one of my pieces because the cloud is just that fucking good!! I can't believe how fucking fast it fills a tube. Check it out tell me what you think.

VapenStone - you've got a really nice collection of glass there. I always feel especially proud when we get the seal of approval from folks that are into concentrates. Thanks for putting out that video, a great way for me to start off the morning. Love the half baked bits too.

I have been holding back telling everyone until I got a good usage video. I got a cloud in this last Wednesday! Expect more videos, photos, and other good stuff. I changed my photo studio around to make room for a vaporizer video/photo/usage/testing area. It could even function as a news desk... pondering the idea of some sort of vaporizer themed show. For now enjoy this video:

Your lung power is admirable...

We'll be launching a new website shortly where you can purchase ELBs, HydraTubes, VapeXhale Gear, and all that good stuff. We're just doing some final testing to ensure everything is flowing clean and smoothly.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Your lung power is admirable...

Thanks SM. I was a tuba player growing up in school.

I think most people stop inhaling once they feel the vapor in their lungs start to kind of tingle. For me that is a sign that the hit has just started ;) I average about 20-40 seconds on my inhales.

I have been 1 hitting your ELBs packed full with the cap. I seem to be mostly extracting an entire ELB in one hit though. The 2nd hit is much smaller and not as thick.

I love it though. I get the hits I am used to after 9 years of snap hitting .25-.5 grams out of a water pipe.

I get the fantastic chest expansion as all that vapor fills my chest. I also get ringing in my ears that I am used to from holding in the big hit.

When I exhale I have the rush as the medicine starts making it's way through my system. I absolutely love this device.

poonman

The mother fucking CLOUD!!!!

Had to make a vid using everyone one of my pieces because the cloud is just that fucking good!! I can't believe how fucking fast it fills a tube. Check it out tell me what you think.

Now that's the kind of vid I'm talking about .
Actual testimony/usage from a real owner .

I'm sold .
How long is that waiting list for Toronto , Canada ???

poonman,

Lost Psychonaut

Exploring
Welcome to the community. We hope you enjoy yourself here. We look forward to hearing what you think about the unit when it arrives!
Thanks!!! Im so excited for this thing, I feel like a pre-ordered years ago, and today was finally the day. I just read your post about 20-40 second hits, have you been just burning through your goods??? My biggest concern with the vapexhale concept has always been conservation. I feel like this thing is going to eaatttt herbs. Might use a balloon to reuse!

Lost Psychonaut,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
In a way I am using a little less. I am not medicating as often. Getting maybe an extra 30 minutes out of my medication before I will go back to re-medicate. Now I am medicating every 2.5-3 hours instead of every 2-2.5 hours. That 30 minutes adds up to like .26 grams a day of saved material.

If you compare that to smoking where I was using .25 grams to .5 grams per bowl. Now I am at .25-.3 per bowl. So from smoking I am experiencing a reduction. Verses some other vaporizers the effect is better/stronger so I medicate less often.

You also can load half ELBs as well. It works well with almost any mount of material in the ELBs.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: t-dub

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Got my email today. I had forgotten all about it. What a pleasant surprise.

Can anybody tell me offhand how long it would take to get to me in the SF Bay area? I'm going on vacation first week in July so I wouldn't be around to receive it then. Wouldn't want to have to ask the curious neighbor to watch for it.

Now to start catching up on these threads.

EDIT: Pre-order date: 6/16/2011

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I don't think it should take too long. They are based out of that area or not far from it if I believe correctly... do I believe correctly??? (asking others)

Slightly Medicated,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I don't think it should take too long. They are based out of that area or not far from it if I believe correctly... do I believe correctly??? (asking others)
Yes, you believe correctly. They are in San Jose.

I got mine to Los Angeles in 2 days (I bought the cheapest shipping...NOT the 2 day).

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: Sinclue
Top Bottom