Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

elmomuzz

That just happened...
That's a good idea. My cvs sells iso in a squirt bottle. I've been careful and chancing it with that.

elmomuzz,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
A wash bottle will work fine, easily available, $3.10 here . . .

"A 250 ml polyethylene wash bottle with flexible nozzle that can aim wash spray as needed. It is translucent and unbreakable."

t-dub,
Reactions: VapeArts

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
^^Nice, cheers

Well I'm hoping it'll be cheaper than 8bucks for 100ml :(

m0sh,

weedemon

enthusiast
what colour is the iso now then?? it should be totally translucent. like water... I've also never heard of there being vinegar in my iso either... maybe the labelling here just doesn't require it?

as far as i know the only 2 ingredients in my iso are alcohol and water...

weedemon,
Reactions: Pappy

Calvin

what colour is the iso now then?? it should be totally translucent. like water... I've also never heard of there being vinegar in my iso either... maybe the labelling here just doesn't require it?

as far as i know the only 2 ingredients in my iso are alcohol and water...

This is what I have experianced as well, the ISO you can buy in Ontario comes in either 70% or 99% and the ingredients are always ISO and water, nothing else.

Calvin,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
you could always distill store bought to get 100% iso but imo 90% or better is good enough especially if all you are doing is vaping . never heard of iso having color or acetic acid. maybe for some special use. could be good for hard water spots. idk.

jackstraw62,

m0sh

^^ well maybe they are not telling...its IPA for cleaning labs and such (this is the place I'm trying to get)
They are probably more accurate than just writing water...

m0sh,

weedemon

enthusiast
you plan on reclaiming? of not then no worries go to town and start cleaning, but if your gonna reclaim for later consumption then I would be careful!

weedemon,

m0sh

I do plan on reclaiming but this is for room cleaning so it might not be good like you say...I'm not sure if I really need this for cleaning but I'll might get a liter for 13$ it's not bad

Edit: well yeah its for cleaning only... none of you use soap and hot water for the HT?

Ok mate please help me out...so I can find 100% ethanol absolute or 100% ethanol SDA40

They say the absolute is for tinctures and drinks...is this what I need for reclaiming?

m0sh,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hey m0sh. The ISO you posted for reclaim seems fine. Vinegar is basically diluted Acetic Acid. So, Acetic Acid in such small doses is fine but it will probably taint the taste of anything you make - though I'm not sure, it could work .well
The 100% ethanol absolute is perfect for reclaim - but look into the laws about getting it. In many places they have very very tight regulations about it, often needing a licence to obtain it in any quantity - plus it's usually really expensive.

J.R.R.Tokin',

m0sh

Hey J.R.R thanks for letting me know
I can get the ethanol absolute (they call it medical alcohol) for 18bucks + shipping :)

Or I can grab the "cleaning one" for 14 bucks near my work...

I'm not really in an hurry...I also found 95% - they told me its like the one I got from my pharmacy ... so it might be good as well 2 liters for 18 bucks...but I have no idea if its not SD40 which seems to be wrong...

I would use it for cleaning but reclaiming as well.

m0sh,

m0sh

^^ That's the IPA more like what I was first talking I guess
Nevertheless I will go for the absolute I guess

m0sh,
Reactions: weedemon

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I was looking for vapexhale on facebook with no luck. Keep getting a vapexhale labs. Anyone know what's up?

stickstones,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
With that much demand and quality I believe VX company should grow strong and fast. I'm waiting as many for news, mainly about international customers. Hope that is a part of these big things :). I was never more optimistic about VX future than now. In my eyes, they've dealt and are going to deal with all challenges of the cruel bussiness world like a boss. GL with everything VX, its for the bliss of us all.

180heelflip

Patiently awaiting my cloud and noticing most people on the forum have got theirs or am i just in cloud envy ? I pre ordered back in november 2011, but have not received my golden ticket email yet. I just broke my VHW heat cover for the 3rd time in a year and my backup vape, the whisper, is just too harsh for me after two or three pulls. I am trying to figure a guesstimate of when my cloud email will arrive because I don't want to shell out money for a new VHW heat cover and then get my cloud order email right after. Anyone just get their cloud that know when they preordered? I tried to read a few pages back and just mainly saw people talking about cleaning their cloud or how medicated they are from using it :myday:

180heelflip,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Patiently awaiting my cloud and noticing most people on the forum have got theirs or am i just in cloud envy ? I pre ordered back in november 2011, but have not received my golden ticket email yet. I just broke my VHW heat cover for the 3rd time in a year and my backup vape, the whisper, is just too harsh for me after two or three pulls. I am trying to figure a guesstimate of when my cloud email will arrive because I don't want to shell out money for a new VHW heat cover and then get my cloud order email right after. Anyone just get their cloud that know when they preordered?

The "When did you pre-order?" question comes up every couple of weeks. (There was a mod request that the "when" discussion be moved to another thread; don't know if that happened or not.)

The short of it is that there have been and continue to be multiple factors affecting availability. Shipment volume has varied all along. And pre-ordering hasn't been linear, either. From recent posts made by VXL it is reasonable to expect an increase in shipments in the near future. IMO no one (other than VXL) can provide you with any more than a wild guess.

oldiebutgoodie,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hey 180,

I emailed Vapexale and asked them about my middle of May '11 pre-order date and though they couldn't tell me an exact date, the "estimate" would be around July 1 to July 14th for my invitation to purchase. That may move up or back depending on how smoothly things move forward or whether there ends up being any set-backs not accounted for yet.

Shrike,

mistergyro

Hey 180,

I emailed Vapexale and asked them about my middle of May '11 pre-order date and though they couldn't tell me an exact date, the "estimate" would be around July 1 to July 14th for my invitation to purchase. That may move up or back depending on how smoothly things move forward or whether there ends up being any set-backs not accounted for yet.

funny i emailed SM and Tori 2 weeks ago about this same thing and they STILL haven't got back with me yet...

mistergyro,

Pappy

shmaporist
91% ISO is more than adequate for reclaim and cleaning purposes and costs $4 quart @ CVS.

Pappy,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I first tried emailing them from an old email address I had for them, but it bounced back to me. The route I went was to submit a query from the pre-sales support page on their website. Got my answer back from "Phil" within a day.

I agree with Pappy. Been using 91% ISO for a few years now and it seems to work perfect for cleaning all kinds of glass.

Shrike,
Top Bottom