• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Is this a good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • What?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Just past full, in fact...didn’t know you got scolded, but Paso had a good point, we’re like the party that never ends, we’re just not all awake at the same time. One of the great things about the old hippie house, there was always someone in the living room, there was always a half joint in the ashtray, there was always what was left of a pack o’ smokes...so much joy sitting around, getting high with friends, getting silly, getting deep, getting creative.

That’s what tribe means to me, I’ll never get over wanting to create that around me.

Hey @ClearBlueLou:D
having been a very bad Stoner and gone disgracefully off Topic now I'm a bit lost for words:o
No pressure, there’s fresh water, cokes in the fridge, and a bowl in the living room. Make yourself comfortable and take seat!

@-dab8- well, we’ve all been somewhat naughty...that’s why we’re on the Group W bench

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Can the moon do that? Be just past full? Isn't it then (I put it to you) no longer full, and therefore not past but no longer a full moon - less than a full moon, a post full moon perhaps?
It can, and you are correct.
There a three nights each month when we can’t see the moon, and three nights when the moon looks full. New moon occurs right in the middle of the second dark night, and full moon occurs right in the middle of the three bright nights. Between the dark and the bright, the light reflected by the moon grows brighter, and this is called the waxing phase; between the bright and the dark is the *waning* phase, as that reflected light gets dimmer.

So, your post-full moon is called waning, a waning moon.

Any questions in the back?

:science: :myday: :sherlock: :lol:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I guess I'm moving to this thread now.

samuel_l_jackson_paint.jpg

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
One time my best friend’s brother mooned me. I was young and innocent, and didn’t know about things like adolescence.

I can still see his leer, peering over what looked to me like the ass of a small bear.

So much hair... so much...

Ricardo

I never found out if that member (geddit?) Googled "Fleshlight" :D.
I have that Chinese IH and yes it's ugly but it looks like dental equipment. As a sex toy it would be useless for most of the male population - girthwise it might just be OK for some, at least for starters :cool:
but depthwise it's almost guaranteed to disappoint. Also, it doesn't vibrate, squeeze or tickle......just does its IH stuff (remember to remove any piercings if you really must try)!

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I never found out if that member (geddit?) Googled "Fleshlight" :D.
I have that Chinese IH and yes it's ugly but it looks like dental equipment. As a sex toy it would be useless for most of the male population - girthwise it might just be OK for some, at least for starters :cool:
but depthwise it's almost guaranteed to disappoint. Also, it doesn't vibrate, squeeze or tickle......just does its IH stuff (remember to remove any piercings if you really must try)!

Just laughed out loud at the “remove any piercings” part. Lol! Ouch!

Happy Friday everyone.

StringTheorista

Love it! I laughed at the mod saying the vapcap thread is the only one that routinely goes off topic—that’s what I like about it.

so, halfway off topic: I recently rediscovered my lotus. The lotus was the 1st vape I bought, and as a newbie to both cnanabis and vaping, I had limited success. I didn’t know what vapor should be like, and was overly wary of combusting. So it’s been almost all vapcaps for 8 months (with an occasional e-nano session), and lo and behold—the vapcap taught me how to vape. So I can now get much better results from the lotus, and it is very tasty. And, because I don’t seem to get ABV any darker than straw in it, I use a vapcap to vape that ABV a time or 2 more.

Last edited:

Ricardo

So, I got up this morning at 04.30 to watch the Australian Rules Football Grand Final live - the game started at 14.30 Melbourne time = 05.30 here. If we ignore for a moment the absurdity of following a sport I've never played or seen played in the flesh, or even set foot in Oz, I have a question for you all.... Would you agree that watching any major sporting event live is intrinsically much more satisfying than recording it and watching later? Even if you lose hours of sleep? Even if there is absolutely no risk of spoilers?
I go one step further; if I couldn't have watched live I most probably would have pressed play at 14.30 my time......so it would be the same time as the original (give or take a few minutes - I'm not totally OCD :razz:). Anyone?

Nina

Being at a loss for words means you are being a very *good* stoner, so you get to come to the fun place
thank you:D
Of course I do have some very interesting theories about life's various mysteries formulated during vaping sessions, but erm, well we should try and make notes at the time shouldn't we:rofl:

seriously there was one but I cant remember it right now
and my dreams, I do miss remembering my dreams, it seems much harder to do when you get stoned every night:rolleyes:

Top Bottom