• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapCap Induction Heater for Desktop and in Car Use

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, I picked up a bunch of 14mm glass stems for the VCs. I'm currently adding a free one to all IH orders.
I have 7cm and 12cm lengths. I'm adding the 7cm to the IH kits.

rMXFleQ1aN6Y2KLPosp3tTQj3f7rTwu5SkA1z0tHVEHoGzruiaI-wqTyXvlpPo1mnDThn9_AhoO4fP8_J06-X-Tu84etp0f8ZtqevtC3Jw3iEJPMDQqKX9OUOQkzcbWhplbJ3o47LWm1jqigPQOvjA

YUSBicRl0BQXxII3aIhOInZRQzJBdyVDGLIERi12BcHPxww9rL2qdrxvfOJmQ5p_iHMqpFicjRzT0uoj0lF76IpxgplD5vHYvHIyQpIkzEsFaviV2dSMSYCtsHVuwlVjUn9rYdveeQS_7bkDLiXA9w

I'm also selling them as an accessory for $10 CAD.

Last edited:

linux3214

My psm heat shield fell off and my replacement wooden one fell off when I wasnt looking, leading me to melt the actuation button in the driver unit. Seems easy enough to fix but if the brute is much improved then this maybe a time to upgrade. What are you all's thoughts?

Noticed a few comments ago that there was a nice 20% sale and am asking when it might happen again if at all.

Thanks!

linux3214,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, you might have noticed that my site is not allowing me to collect any funds. Square is ghosting me for answers to why. So, for now, I'm back to PayPal for receiving funds. I will use the messaging system here as well as a PP link which can be accessed via my signature. The HTML file needs to be opened by your browser to see the PP options. I'll go with this for now until I get my shopping cart working again.
Canadian customers should PM me and use Interac for payments.
There are two links in my signature. The first one goes to my website with no shopping cart and the second leads to a PayPal checkout in USD funds.
Thanks for your understanding. 😉

parasyte

@Pipes I received my Caldron today and I must say, you are a genius and an amazing individual to have come up with this engineering marvel! I LOVE IT! You are the best! Your induction heater is the BEST! I fully intend on getting a Brute in the near future.

To anyone else on the fence, just BUY IT! Seriously, the price you pay for the Caldron AND the Brute is about the price you pay for other herbal vapes that honestly, come with useless stuff like changing LEDs and Bluetooth connectivity for what? For them to look cool but ultimately won't stand the test of time.

I bought DynaVap's own induction heater only for it to fail within 3 months of owning it to a stupid broken internal switch that I could NOT service myself without breaking the body and voiding the warranty. Not the case here. I can tell this will last. THANK YOU PIPES for honouring the engineering and build quality philosphy of years gone by. Truly.

Pcloudy

Does anyone know if there is an acceptable amazon wall charger for the brute. Lost mine in a recent move and would love to get one quick

Pcloudy,

Pcloudy

Thank you so much. I imagine it was buried deep in here somewhere but I was having a frustrating time searching through my stuff looking for the charger. I very much appreciate it.

Pcloudy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Does the Brute have a wider IH port than the PSM? Wondering if it is big enough for the Armored cap. I don't think the Jarhead and PSM are...

Last edited:
cybrguy,

Toivarita

999 Forever
Just received my Armored Caps and been trying it with my induction heaters. I’ll edit this later to talk about performance but for now the Armored Cap is fitting in both the Caldron and my HotShot!!! I think it’s going to be a great fit with the Caldron because of it’s strong power and fast click with a regular cap.

coolbreeze

Just received my Armored Caps and been trying it with my induction heaters. I’ll edit this later to talk about performance but for now the Armored Cap is fitting in both the Caldron and my HotShot!!! I think it’s going to be a great fit with the Caldron because of it’s strong power and fast click with a regular cap.
I tried it last night in my Flux Deluxe (just barely fit) with a SS tip and it was surprisingly light for how aggressive that heater can be. Got a couple/three cycles out of it. Flavor was really nice.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: TommyDee

Seantagon

Can someone post or link a video of The Brute in action? I'm trying to get a better sense of the device thanks.

Seantagon,

Seantagon

Push the VC into the heater hole and wait for the click. And the lights do a rainbox color wheel thing.

The Brute is an excellent heater. Use one every day.

This is a post, w/ video, about the HotShot which is the predecessor of Brute
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/lx0yg0
Yeah I've seen some more hotshot pics and vids but not the brute. I notice the VC goes on top vertically compared to other units that lay flat. Does this cause the device to tip over easy when laying the dynavap inside to heat or onto top to cool?

Do the lights change color based on heating and when the VC has clicked? Do different colors mean different wattage or anything. Thanks.

Last edited:
Seantagon,
Top Bottom