(UNVERIFIED) Skinny by Storz & Bickel

budski

cantre member
looks like a tazer
Oh great, another Black & Decker power tool circa 1996.... good ol' reliable S&B :rolleyes:
style straight out of a black & white scifi but I'll bet that mouth piece is a lot cooler than my starry so I'll give you $150 bucks for it right now.
edit, no replaceable battery? my offer went down to $100

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

One thing I haven’t seen anyone mention yet is that it looks to be able to stand up on its own without that finicky plastic stand tool.

Jurgen-says-Venty-will-stand.jpg

Screen cap from his instagram, many reels discussing different features. Said they received customer requests for a portable that stands on its own ... um ... they're just now reacting to the stand issue after nearly a decade? Better late than never, but why not also change the mold on Mighty and Crafty for standability (new word). I'll bet the battery is a rectangular LiPo pack, non-replaceable by users, as per S&B's long standing policy regarding battery safety. Those rectangular screens force us into buying replacements from them, but maybe I'll ditch the CU screens and use caps like I do with Mighty. Good recessed rubberized buttons. Fun to speculate from pics. No more sliding lock tab on CU, thank goodness, but hope I don't need to use their pick tool as a screwdriver to open that CU orange lock

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Well, the picture is a real let down for me. Unless they've managed to utilize nuclear fusion inside the heater, it looks like the same old shit in the same old package for a high price. I could really give a shit if it vapes 5 seconds faster or the temp steps up a few degrees more, etc. Hoping they will prove me wrong.
Will it still cook your weed constantly during a session like their other devices?

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Nice to see! Unlikely it's removable 18650 as much as we would hope - S&B makes the units with as little user-interference possible for reliability

Looking to be an ultra-portable Crafty though, I'm definitely up for this idea!

Will it replace my Airvape Legacy Pro? Lets see

Last edited:
deadlytoaster,
Reactions: Finessseee

SolidAirrr

Was just about to write that those pictures seem to have disappeared and wanted to ask whether it looks any different from the screenshot I recently made from the Instagram story and posted here... But now this, can only underline what was said, that's waaaayyyy uglier than i could have imagined.
And apart from the other things, like removable battery, here i really don't see any reason why they'd need to go with the ugly design choices

SolidAirrr,
Reactions: davesmith
Top Bottom