You're dead wrong

The weak or the strong
Who got it going on?
You're dead wrong

[Verse 1: The Notorious B.I.G.]
Relax and take notes while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke
Throw you in a choke—gunsmoke, gunsmoke
Biggie Smalls for mayor, the rap slayer
The hooker layer, motherfucker, say your prayers!
"Hail Mary, full of grace..." Smack the bitch in the face
Take her Gucci bag and the North Face off her back
Jab her if she act funny with the money
Oh, you got me mistaken, honey
I don't wanna rape ya, I just want the paper

The Visa, capisce-ah? I'm out like The Vapors
Who's the one you call Mr. Macho?
The head honcho, swift fists like Cu-macho
I got so much styles I should be down with the Stylistics
"Make up to break up," niggas need to wake up
Smell the Indonesia, beat you to a seizure
Then fuck your moms, hit the skins to amnesia
She don't remember shit, just the two hits
Her hittin' the floor and me hittin' the clit (69 kiss)
Sucking on the tits, had the hooker beggin' for the dick
And your moms ain't ugly, love, my dick got rock quick
I guess I was a combination of House of Pain and Bobby Brown
I was Humpin' Around and Jumpin' Around
Jacked her, then, I asked her, "Who's her man?" She said, "B-I-G,"
Then I bust in her E-Y-E

Check the pain I inflict, like a convict, the Fulton digger

Jump in the Acura Vigor, after I stick ya
Rip ya like a razor, straight up Henny with no chaser
Watch me erase ya, misplace ya
Put you in the back with the derelicts, yeah, I pop plenty shit
Chump, I'm making hits, no time for the crack rock and shit
Took it to another level
Now I'm getting crazy papes, getting paid from the devils

Another amateur trying to damage the pedigree
Of the B-I-G-G-I-E, you know it's me
Hoes, I thought you know I'm smooth as a baby's ass
Smooth as Teddy Pendergrass, smoke the grass, get in your ass
The Brooklyn-born Teflon Don, wrecking shop
Getting props, proving nobody drops
Words as potent as the blunt smoking Bed-Stuy bandit
And niggas just can't understand it
I bust a cap for the brothers in Nap Nap, Comstock, and Clinton
You know my shit is hitting
Yeah, y'all, a fly nigga, Biggie Smalls
Kicking flavor, make a nigga wanna dig up in their drawers
For the burner, catch a body, I got styles like karate
Jiu-jitsu, when I hit you then I split you
Like a cantaloupe, hope you got a rope to hang yourself
I rob for self; from Brooklyn, where else?
Fat like a Lexus coupe, I ripped your troop
Not even Lois Lane could get the scoop
What you think, I'm stupid? My crew is mad deep
I hope you niggas sleep, huh, yo, Big, you're dead wrong

Last edited:

Iggy Stardust

What a fucked up marketing campaign that would be, a fake vape that includes what everybody wants (removable battery), then never release it.

Remember... follow the money. Who could be profiting off of this? Must have taken some time to create the image. Wasnt it listed on a couple online shops on the EU.

Let the great vape conspiracy live!
I used to work in commercial art. Prototypes are expensive. Every time I photographed one the client was always right there to take it back. This may not be the case so much anymore with the advent of 3-D printing.

Finessseee

• Innovative, new line of Storz & Bickel vaporizers being prepared and anticipated to launch in the fall of 2023 are expected to drive revenue growth.

Consumer products businesses delivered strong performance in Q1 FY2024 with BioSteel and Storz & Bickel delivering significant revenue growth; Storz & Bickel preparing to launch new vaporizer line in the fall of 2023

• BioSteel delivered fourth consecutive quarter of growth, with Q1 FY2024 net revenues increasing 137% year-over-year and 68% sequentially.
• Strong consumer demand has increased BioSteel’s market share of the convenience and gas channel in Canada to 11.3%, up 690 bps year-over-year, and increased market share in Ontario to 13.1%, representing a year-over-year increase of 620 bps8.
• Distribution gains in the United States has helped increase Storz & Bickel revenues 16% year-over-year to $18 million in Q1 FY2024.
• Innovative, new line of Storz & Bickel vaporizers being prepared and anticipated to launch in the fall of 2023 are expected to drive revenue growth.

(credit to u/CheekOdd7435 on Reddit)

simba

@weedanwine
Great. Its gonna be a mighty 3 with an updated fin design, 12% faster heat up and a its Standing on its own now. Comes with a grinder. Only 450 USD.

Most accurate post yet

Edit: flippancy aside whilst I'd love to see something great from S+B I doubt it's going to be anything mind blowing, and it's going to have a plastic mouthpiece.

I watched the Vapefiend speculation video, and I find it a bit tiresome how the "medical" tag is used by S+B.

Last edited:

cptofnthng

But you would have to wait for a few minutes until you can shave and you cant shave very sharp, its a dull and average shave.

potatobass

There was a couple of stories on S&B instagram where the CEO had a gray unit in hand , with the caption "prototype testing", but it looked nothing like it ... more like a smaller and less round crafty.
Was very small on the pictures so really no tangible information to give...
Just to say they are working on something but , that is definitly not it.

potatobass,
Reactions: LesPlenty

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
FWIW On last Friday's Troy and Jerry Think Dank they had a brief exchange on the growth of new vape announcements this year, claiming there were more to come. Then a very subtle hint was drooped that Canopy Growth Co would have an announcement with in a week or two. CGC purchased S&B back in 2018. Not sure how long it took to get their management/engineer teams in place, but plenty of time to research and develop a new vision for a quality portable vape.

The interaction starts at approximately the 12:00 min mark and continues for about a minute or so. Link below. Speculating here, but likely Troy and Jerry (POTV) would have already been testing it for several weeks if it really actually existed. We'll see.

ruint

Mark For: VENTY™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of inhalers sold empty, namely, heated inhalers for therapeutic purposes.

Combined with canopy growth's confirmation of a new line of s&b vaporisers 'this fall' i guess we will be looking at venty and venty plus?

paste from my previous comments on these new s&b vapes:

From the Canopy Growth Q2 investor briefing:

Consumer products businesses delivered strong performance in Q1 FY2024 with BioSteel and Storz & Bickel delivering significant revenue growth; Storz & Bickel preparing to launch new vaporizer line in the fall of 2023

• BioSteel delivered fourth consecutive quarter of growth, with Q1 FY2024 net revenues increasing 137% year-over-year and 68% sequentially.
• Strong consumer demand has increased BioSteel’s market share of the convenience and gas channel in Canada to 11.3%, up 690 bps year-over-year, and increased market share in Ontario to 13.1%, representing a year-over-year increase of 620 bps8.
• Distribution gains in the United States has helped increase Storz & Bickel revenues 16% year-over-year to $18 million in Q1 FY2024.

They have a recent patent that covers various configurations of a 510 DRM oilpen, and what looks like a blue meanie jamjar convection plate stick vape designed to take special pressed flower coins that are held against the hot plate when the easy valve-like mouthpiece is pushed in, and ejected from a full circular section of the vape body that rolls out on a spiral guide.

I suspect the various vapes shown in the patent are factory mules built to describe one feature each from a single production vape range.
So possibly a 510 threaded DRM oil pen with on-wire temp control that -also- accepts coin-like pressed flower tablets, and can combine them to deliver an accurate, measured dose.
IE: you could get a100 dose 5mg/dose cart, and 20 5-dose flavour discs in various strains, and press whatever flavour disk in with the mouthpiece you want, wasting only cheap hemp if you just take all the terps in one hit.
Whole thing looks WILD.

Patent: https://worldwide.espacenet.com/pat...60/publication/US2021401061A1?q=US20210401061

Another exemplary embodiment of the invention described herein includes a tablet for use with a cartridge for vaporizing dry material. The tablet comprises dry material pressed into a shape comprising at least a first surface and a second surface positioned opposite the first surface. At least one recess is formed in at least one of the first surface and the second surface. The tablet may be used with any of the cartridges for vaporizing a payload comprising dry material described herein. The recesses preferably allow a greater surface area of the tablet to be in contact with heated air passing over and through the tablet to improve the vaporization of the tablet.

Last edited:

bluepom

Another teaser in Bickel's Insta-story :D

The crafty+V2 assumptions seem legit o.O
Pretty lame, imho. His facial expression is like "will this really sell...?" :popcorn:
If that has a 26650 replaceable battery, I'm in. Don't care about price, just send it.

bluepom,
Reactions: bigmike
Top Bottom