• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

Razhumikin

Had the bubinga in my cart and someome snagged it out from under(dog) me. Congrats to whoever got it and all the more reason for me to keep my eyes open for stuff getting added. And if the lemoncillo ever gets further discounted I wanna be the first to know ;).

Zagala

I am so happy with my Alfa mini that I went for the Giant Sumac Alfa. I thought I could not take more than an SC3 but with technique even low temp people like me can enjoy the more powerful logs. I get really great tasty hits from my Alfa mini, and since I cannot use it as a daily driver I had to get at least an Alfa for now. I was leaning towards the Cherry Purple Days but the Giant Sumac really caught my eyes. One more vape but happy to be getting a beautiful dog! Congrats to other happy owner of new dogs, I am sure you will enjoy.

pomogirl

Had the bubinga in my cart and someome snagged it out from under(dog) me. Congrats to whoever got it and all the more reason for me to keep my eyes open for stuff getting added. And if the lemoncillo ever gets further discounted I wanna be the first to know ;).
Oh, bummer, but that bubinga was so gorgeous. Still, the lemoncillo is sweet and sassy, playful--she's a great choice, too.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Thought I would let the dust settle and try to grab my other brother an SC3, had a bhilwara in my cart this AM and had it snagged! Props to whoever that early riser/late night shopper was.

Ended up getting him a walnut SC3, not too shabby at all.

BleuEyedGuy

the walnut SC3 also caught my eye, and someone on FExchange has been trying to sell an unused cocobolo SC3, first asking $190, lowered to $160, still a little steep to take a chance on, when the walnut direct isn't much more,

pomogirl

Thought I would let the dust settle and try to grab my other brother an SC3, had a bhilwara in my cart this AM and had it snagged! Props to whoever that early riser/late night shopper was.

Ended up getting him a walnut SC3, not too shabby at all.
You really ARE a super generous brother! My brother would have stolen my log, your log, and his neighbor's log, then tried to pawn them at the local SELL 'N RUN shop. He could probably use a UD GIFT from HIS SISTER.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
This might make a nice addition to the pack then. I have several custom wood dynas that I’ve acquired just because of the wood, never been used and waiting for their call up. And my custom TimberHead power supply can easily handle that voltage. Seems like I need to make a decision.

Ooo those will look real nice then I bet! Sounds like you’ve already made your decision :rofl:

And man! those TimberHeads are special! Super cool and very affordable. Definitely going to be my next purchase to power these Dogs considering I now have 3 of them. Maybe I’ll build a little Dog House for them to be in while not in use haha
Well I got an ACXL, had to be done is what I told the wife as she looked at me with those “you weak, weak man” eyes of judgement.

pomogirl

Well I got an ACXL, had to be done is what I told the wife as she looked at me with those “you weak, weak man” eyes of judgement.
Can someone tell me more about these Timberhead Power Supplies? I was going to buy the ZY-001 3-12v one UD recommends, but I don't have any, so a little advice might help...WAIT a minute! Beautiful Wood power supplies!? My VAS!

@CanikUser19 @danjens My wife doesn't understand either, but it is a little easier to love me on cannabis. Still, bourbon never gave me VAS.
But I'm Living my best log life!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Can someone tell me more about these Timberhead Power Supplies? I was going to buy the ZY-001 3-12v one UD recommends, but I don't have any, so a little advice might help...WAIT a minute! Beautiful Wood power supplies!? My VAS!

@CanikUser19 @danjens My wife doesn't understand either, but it is a little easier to love me on cannabis. Still, bourbon never gave me VAS.
But I'm Living my best log life!
But bourbon tastes good…

Check my post history on this thread for a pic of my Timberhead power supply and a few of my Dogs. My input voltage is 24.5v, so I’ll still be able to run the ACXL at the same time as one of my other logs. Post #17,826.

Last edited:

Texus

The Satinwood ACXL arrived today!

So fun to finally having a log that accommodates Dynavap tips! Started with a Vong tip that fit a @GoodVibesBoro stem I'd gotten for my FW7. OMG. Such a lovely combo and look forward to cycling thru my stem collection in this combo.

It is early but this is a great DV tip & stem combo with a nice open airflow.

A really nice midpoint between and SC3 Underdog and my E-Nano XL. Sooo sweet.

13.5 V was a bit hot so working my way down. And look forward to dialing this one in.

For now using power supply linked to on their listing. Think it is 9-24V.

danjens

I too just landed an acxl (camp fire citrus) from the recent sale and I have quickly fallen in love.

Running it on the duplex at 13.1
Nice open draw, thick vapor and fantastic microdosing capabilities. It’s nice to just be able to walk over and take little consistent snaps.
I have accumulated a ton of dynas so it was nice to finally pick up a dyna log.

However, in playing with the acxl I also found that it fits the couchlog dfreez injector bowls very nicely.
This was a welcomed discovery as the flavor is much improved in the dfreez bowl. Pictured with a trww dimpled straw, it rules.
I originally purchased with the intention of the acxl being my travel log on a battery pack but With much greater capabilities than just a dyna heater, I think she’s going to be a fixture on the vape station(in between trips of course)

Great vape from a great company!
Thanks Amanda and Dave

Razhumikin

I too just landed an acxl (camp fire citrus) from the recent sale and I have quickly fallen in love.

Running it on the duplex at 13.1
Nice open draw, thick vapor and fantastic microdosing capabilities. It’s nice to just be able to walk over and take little consistent snaps.
I have accumulated a ton of dynas so it was nice to finally pick up a dyna log.

However, in playing with the acxl I also found that it fits the couchlog dfreez injector bowls very nicely.
This was a welcomed discovery as the flavor is much improved in the dfreez bowl. Pictured with a trww dimpled straw, it rules.
I originally purchased with the intention of the acxl being my travel log on a battery pack but With much greater capabilities than just a dyna heater, I think she’s going to be a fixture on the vape station(in between trips of course)

Great vape from a great company!
Thanks Amanda and Dave
Oh, that dfreez bowl in dimpled straw is GENIUS! I gotta try that.

Texus

Yeah man!! I think you’ll dig it.
Just another opportunity to use my favorite bowl!
Imagine need to boost voltage a bit for it since flower is farther from heater? I also have Nano XL cooling stem that seems to go around the outside nicely. If I prefer that, I may go nuts and drop some boro balls in the gap and shape a screen into an inverted bucket to hold them in. More fun food for thought with this lovely model.

danjens

Imagine need to boost voltage a bit for it since flower is farther from heater? I also have Nano XL cooling stem that seems to go around the outside nicely. If I prefer that, I may go nuts and drop some boro balls in the gap and shape a screen into an inverted bucket to hold them in. More fun food for thought with this lovely model.
I haven’t gone above 13.1, I honestly don’t see much difference in the roast between the dyna tip and dfreez bowl. Dyna seems to be darker on top, less homogenous below. Dfreez pretty consistent roast throughout the load.
I’ll see if I can get some avb pics later on for comparison

Texus

I haven’t gone above 13.1, I honestly don’t see much difference in the roast between the dyna tip and dfreez bowl. Dyna seems to be darker on top, less homogenous below. Dfreez pretty consistent roast throughout the load.
I’ll see if I can get some avb pics later on for comparison
So maybe that extra distance helps with a more even roast?

Texus,
Reactions: danjens

danjens

So maybe that extra distance helps with a more even roast?
Yeah I think that to be the case.
I need a few more days playing with it to know the nuances but I can say a half pack dyna tip seems to provide better results than full load.(satisfying cloud, with terpy flavor and even roasting vs huge cloud with roasty flavor dark top uneven roasting)
This seems congruent with your theory.

Twaxing with a glass dyna tips is also a nice treat out of the acxl.
Long story short, it’s a winner of a vape in my book

flowerstash

A family photo. sc3, sc3+, alpha, alpha plus, and an alpha mini in the front. Each one brings something special.

underdog-ne.jpg

Top Bottom