• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

dutz3013

Minis? Micros? ACXLs?

Now that the refresh/drop is live I just wanted to let you know that I'll be pushing out a bunch of 'Dog Toys' that have been languishing in the pipeline for way too long... we don't have a hard date set for this but it'll be as quickly as I can so I can focus on the hand surgery search.. figure 2-3 weeks. We'll post more as we get the details sorted.. but rest assured that shits gonna get weird.

As usual all of our 'toys' are first come, first serve and are only available to peeps who already own a standard production Underdog so you might want to make sure and register on our site if you haven't already done so.

Orders are being shipped each day with no delays and time sensitive messages answered post-haste. Less time sensitive messages and/or friendly
chats are mostly up to date as well so I feel like we're keeping things running pretty smoothly over here despite the rush. :tup::2c:

Thanks for all the love, all the purchases, the kind words and well wishes.. we appreciate it all more than we can easily put in words!
My body is ready

4everpushingaboulder

Minis? Micros? ACXLs?

Now that the refresh/drop is live I just wanted to let you know that I'll be pushing out a bunch of 'Dog Toys' that have been languishing in the pipeline for way too long... we don't have a hard date set for this but it'll be as quickly as I can so I can focus on the hand surgery search.. figure 2-3 weeks. We'll post more as we get the details sorted.. but rest assured that shits gonna get weird.

As usual all of our 'toys' are first come, first serve and are only available to peeps who already own a standard production Underdog so you might want to make sure and register on our site if you haven't already done so.

Orders are being shipped each day with no delays and time sensitive messages answered post-haste. Less time sensitive messages and/or friendly
chats are mostly up to date as well so I feel like we're keeping things running pretty smoothly over here despite the rush. :tup::2c:

Thanks for all the love, all the purchases, the kind words and well wishes.. we appreciate it all more than we can easily put in words!

A: TAKE MY MoNey!
B: ordered by 630. tracking by 730
C: Toys!? TAKE more My MoNEY!!

Lobby

Unless they are all very old vapes you'll definitely need a VVPS as 12v will be way into combustion range so no I wouldn't recommend it. The model suggested by @danjens would be good and is the type we include with the kit. 👍🏼

@vaporculture - exactly, well put. 🍻
My Alpha runs cold, in the winter I run it at 12.2v. This is in an unheated garage where the temp is between 20 and 30F. I do think mine is the exception not the rule though. I love mine so much that I really think about getting another. That Bamboo lost dog is so gorgeous.

vaporculture

My Alpha runs cold, in the winter I run it at 12.2v. This is in an unheated garage where the temp is between 20 and 30F. I do think mine is the exception not the rule though.

Alpha logs tend to draw more than regular SC3 dogs. Also, ambient air temperature will directly affect the power/voltage draw -- the dog has to put out enough heat to be able to maintain what it needs for herbal extraction in the core.

I bet if you used your Alpha in a room temperature environment, you'd run it in the upper 10s or lower 11s. The core wouldn't need as much power to reach/maintain proper extraction temperature for your use.

4everpushingaboulder

Alpha logs tend to draw more than regular SC3 dogs. Also, ambient air temperature will directly affect the power/voltage draw -- the dog has to put out enough heat to be able to maintain what it needs for herbal extraction in the core.

I bet if you used your Alpha in a room temperature environment, you'd run it in the upper 10s or lower 11s. The core wouldn't need as much power to reach/maintain proper extraction temperature for your use.
Well….this is kinda true about the impact of cold but actually the dog is a dumb heater. It has no thermostat and doesn’t know about temps so it won’t automatically draw more power when the temp is cold outside, that’s why you have to turn up the volts to get the same effects.

I’m pretty sure that’s what you meant but felt necessary to stick my nose in and clarify.

vaporculture

Thank you for clarifying. Yes, the dog works on the basis of resistance and users have to set the voltage on the VVPS to establish the heat profile they want. It won't draw more power than you allow it to, but it will need more power to create enough heat to be able to maintain usable heat in the core when the ambient environment is colder, and vice versa.

4everpushingaboulder

I'm dying over here...have a SC3+ on the way and couldn't shake the cold sweats from VAS. I found myself ordering an Alpha...I have gotten got again!

Very excited for these as I have the log-fever
Thankfully the tease of the pending ‘special’ drop has me tamed for a while.

That and the delivery estimate of Friday which I’d say has a 30% chance of landing tomorrow.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I'm dying over here...have a SC3+ on the way and couldn't shake the cold sweats from VAS. I found myself ordering an Alpha...I have gotten got again!

Very excited for these as I have the log-fever
I’ll save you a seat at the meeting if I make it. Methinks the wife may be planning an intervention before then, a plot is definitely afoot.

Lobby

Well when it is over 90 I run 11.8 to get the abv to where I like. I like it very dark. So yes the ambient air temp does change the voltage used. I’d vape in the house but my wife hates the smell.

4everpushingaboulder

That feeling when your UD tracking says its gonna get delivered today.. then you check and it got sent to the wrong post office :doh:. Hopefully usps can sort this out quickly, im not even sure where Bethpage, NY is; all I know is I want get doggin' asap!

I can tell you aren’t a golf fan as that’s the home of the famous Bethpage Black course that Tiger used to dominate.

Located on Long Island.

someTooL

Dog landed. Hit the ground running.

11.0 for a 30 minute wait. Settled ~ 10.8. First run with the nong was successful. Super successful! One of those, “I got that much out of that little?” feelings. I was surprised using SS instead of glass and seemingly getting better flavor. Kinda weird, but nice.

Edit- And yes, BEAUTIFUL work! Starring at it now lol

Last edited:

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
Got mine. I am pretty high. Thick glass stem is my new bestie. UD gave me the nylon stem, stainless steel, 14mm gong and the thick glass stem. It's a beauty.

I start around 7-8, then work my way up to 11.5. No matter the temps, I get solid flavor, a nice even high, and my first homegrown plant has me feeling good. All around a wonderful way to end a Friday after being sick for a week.

Top Bottom