• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

arb

Semi shaved ape
Just because the stem bowls are huge compared to the SC series vapes so that makes it tough. :2c::cool:
Take some pics of the regular nong and alpha side by side and looking into them.
That shit will blow your fucking mind.
👻
IMG-20201027-214837.jpg
IMG-20201027-214801.jpg

Took some with a 18 to 18 adapter for scale.
Regular on the left alpha center and 18 to 18 right.

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

Take some pics of the regular nong and alpha side by side and looking into them.
That shit will blow your fucking mind.
👻
IMG-20201027-214837.jpg
IMG-20201027-214801.jpg

Took some with a 18 to 18 adapter for scale.
Regular on the left alpha center and 18 to 18 right.
Whoa! I don't remember seeing a direct comparison before and that makes me really happy knowing my Alpha is in the works. I try not to think about it to keep the anticipation low but those pictures kinda wrecked that lol.

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Indeed.........I shelved it.
Then I used the milaana, volcano,the ssv,the lsv, and the stickybrick.
None of them are as "good" (to me) as the alpha dog.
The shelving lasted less than half a day.......gave the beeswax time to soak in some.
Also ran a couple other logs and that was a comparative joke.
😉

Daaaaaamn that is quite the competition as well. Seems to be THE log vape for people who need a heavy hitter.

My UD has finally been released from customs (after several painstaking phone interviews with DHL about the nature of this mystical aromatherapy device - "oh yes yes it's just for lavender, good sir, something something ayurvedic inhalation practice and namaste to you as well my dear DHL phone person") so hopefully I can report back in the next few days. I am so stoked for this to arrive, it's my first plug in desktop (ignoring my SB maxx which doesn't plug into anything and a plenty I sold off after like 3 uses because it felt like sucking on the world's cheapest drill).

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
It arrived. Jesus F Christ is that thing awesome. It is almost too good. Massive shout out to the underdogs, the oak unit I got is beautiful woodwork and also a relentlessly strong performer. Also shipment was packed full of goodies, many thanks for the additional supplies :) The stainless steel straw as a microdoser is soooooo good. I love that there's two bowl sizes - my tolerance is pretty low so I do thc weed with the small bowls and cbd weed with the bigger bowls. Both just absolutely fantastic, with smooth and potent vapour. Also super convenient when you're busy doing shit and don't want to go through a whole ritual. I'm slightly afraid this will make me too complacent and neglect my more finecky butane vapes ha. Will post some pics in the next few days. Definitely worth the 172 phone calls I had with DHL :rofl:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Aaaaaand Mrs.arb has taken the Alpha.
😣
My fault I was billowing out clouds and going"m mmm mmm mmm mmm tasty" too much apparently.
I am ready to take delivery on her"special" when you are ready to ship.
I guess it will be back to the lsv for me......this is why I buy in bulk.
🤔

GoldenBud

Aaaaaand Mrs.arb has taken the Alpha.
😣
My fault I was billowing out clouds and going"m mmm mmm mmm mmm tasty" too much apparently.
I am ready to take delivery on her"special" when you are ready to ship.
I guess it will be back to the lsv for me......this is why I buy in bulk.
🤔
hahahahahahahahha you've got her dreamwood 18 and now also a log ?? how much time are you together?

arb

Semi shaved ape
hahahahahahahahha you've got her dreamwood 18 and now also a log ?? how much time are you together?
She goes shopping at the bargain basement on Mondays in the basement of the Catholic church.
I skip that due to the boils that break out on the soles of my feet when I go in there.
😆
Other than that we don't get much more than 50 feet away from each other.
Therefore her being her happy go........lucky self is PARAMOUNT.

eideal852

live the life you love...
She goes shopping at the bargain basement on Mondays in the basement of the Catholic church.
I skip that due to the boils that break out on the soles of my feet when I go in there.
😆
Other than that we don't get much more than 50 feet away from each other.
Therefore her being her happy go........lucky self is PARAMOUNT.

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
I was hoping to release a few Alphas onto the website at the end of next week but they've all been hijacked by custom orders... so we haven't actually released any of the new Alphas to date other than as customs. I'm hoping I can get a handful on the site by mid-November so people can start their holiday shopping but who knows how that will pan out.

The Alpha is more powerful than the SC3 but it's not best suited for microdosing.. the SC3 with the NonG (and other SS tipped stem options) is by far the best for that. The bowl size of the SC3 is a smidge bigger than the Nano (last I checked anyways) by default but can be adjusted down to smaller size than the Nano default so is really flexible in that regard. The Glass direct draw and GonG stems on the SC3 are 2-6x bigger than the NonG and SS tipped options so flexibility there too for bigger hits.

The Alpha will cost $100+ more than SC3 vapes so that might help you make your decision as well. :cheers:
Thanks for the reply! Been a busy week for me and I forgot to check back in. I should clarify my process in that I just dose small.... but have .15-.25 in a sitting all the time.

So right now I load the Nano stem with .05 and get 3 good draws through a Matrix Ion bubbler. I usually have 3 stems over 10-20min and feel pretty good. Would I be better off with the SC3 doing 3 loads.... or just do 1 0.15 load in the alpha?

The $100 difference is notable.... but I don’t mind the extra cost if you all feel it’s certainly worth it depending on your vape style. I don’t do concentrates or huge bowls. Just my wife and I relaxing in the evening. We could smash 5 stems a piece before we take a break and decide we are hungry lol. So 10 stems would be 0.5. Which would be better?

also... any Black Friday deals or units that are expected to drop anytime soon? Preferably some nice dark wood!

Top Bottom