Underdog Log Vapes

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
i don't either but i'm getting close to the top of the fyt (fuck you tree) log list ... can't wait to order my custom fyt log ... it will be my first log and i'm really excited!

Agreed. I'm still recovering from my big 4/20 purchases though. lol
It'll be at least a month or two before I can allow myself to buy another vape.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Heya Dogs.. woof woof!

Production has resumed and vapes are now shipping!
Regular Vapes on the website
FYT Vapes on the website

The standard Underdog core has been updated and is now the SC3... and as rumors may have indicated I'm making it in different aesthetic styles.

We have three styles to start and will be adding/changing these options periodically.

SC3 Options for nFC.jpg

The Alpha is back in limited numbers but should be a standard production item in the fall, in the meantime it'll be available for custom orders.

Also coming in the fall is the TechLog. This is something I've played with in very small numbers since 2012 but could never find the time to move it to production. The TechLog will feature a user serviceable design that will allow users to take it apart for repair, modification, cleaning and swapping out cores. Multiple cores will be available including the SC3, the Alpha and a VapCap compatible core. Users will also be able to swap their parts between wooden bodies and to even make their own if they want.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Heya Dogs.. woof woof!

FYT Vapes on the website

The standard Underdog core has been updated and is now the SC3... and as rumors may have indicated I'm making it in different aesthetic styles.

We have three styles to start and will be adding/changing these options periodically.

View attachment 572

The Alpha is back in limited numbers but should be a standard production item in the fall, in the meantime it'll be available for custom orders.

Also coming in the fall is the TechLog. This is something I've played with in very small numbers since 2012 but could never find the time to move it to production. The TechLog will feature a user serviceable design that will allow users to take it apart for repair, modification, cleaning and swapping out cores. Multiple cores will be available including the SC3, the Alpha and a VapCap compatible core. Users will also be able to swap their parts between wooden bodies and to even make their own if they want.
Welcome to the NFC ,Dave !Greetings @Underdogette!
Those look great ! I am sure the FYT sale would be a hit ! What a stunner 😻 !
28284-700x700w.jpg

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Heya Dogs.. woof woof!

FYT Vapes on the website

View attachment 572

Great to see you guys on the new board. Do the different top designs allow for different airflow or are they esthetics only?

TeeJay1952

Thanks to Hulkette I have a cold dog. ( I gave to Hulkette and she dropped it into oblivion.) It is guaranteed not cords or plugs. It is 24/7 8 year old good boy. Should I order new or send for repair? I got my money's worth. I have no complaints only admiration for the Dynamic Duo. I know all things pass in time and I have no other 8 year old appliances that are in constant use that never fail. Let me know so I can either order new or ship to the new Batcave.

underdog

Manufacturer
Thanks everyone, we're excited to finally be getting back into it.. it's been a long, bumpy road since the fire that's for sure!

There's some pretty neat and exciting looking pieces in the FTY wood so far and I'm sure the best is yet to come. It's really interesting seeing the different blanks and how the extreme heat affected the wood.. it really changed it in a lot of ways on some pieces. I'm sure I could write an essay on all the neat/weird effects that would fill it's own post.. but I already have a hard time making friends so I probably shouldn't. :lol:

Great to see you guys on the new board. Do the different top designs allow for different airflow or are they esthetics only?

It seems like the top plates would make for different air flow but they really don't because the air-inlets in the base of the core are more restricted than any of the plates so they are the feature that determines air flow. We've always made the UD to have as little flow restriction as possible and breathing thru an empty stem shows the core doesn't cause much restriction, a loaded stem causes the majority. On a related but different note, the TechLog may end up having a feature to allow users to adjust the airflow which can have a decent effect on performance if done properly. :cheers:

Thanks to Hulkette I have a cold dog. ( I gave to Hulkette and she dropped it into oblivion.) It is guaranteed not cords or plugs. It is 24/7 8 year old good boy. Should I order new or send for repair? I got my money's worth. I have no complaints only admiration for the Dynamic Duo. I know all things pass in time and I have no other 8 year old appliances that are in constant use that never fail. Let me know so I can either order new or ship to the new Batcave.

Sounds like that Pup has had a good run.. 8 years at 24/7 might be a record for an UD too since I lost all my tests/experiments when the fire happened.

There have been so many tweaks and improvements in the last 8 years I'd definitely say get a new one if you're in a position to do that. That said I think it would be cool if you also sent the old Dog in so I could look at it and see how it's fared after so much use. If it was repairable I'd happily repair it and send it back to you so you could keep it in your collection as a spare or a record setting retired Dog as well. :cool:

TeeJay1952

I await Hulkette to choose design.
To all lurkers and fence sitters:
Best 2 hundred or so you will ever spend. All time Hall of Fame Appliance Division.
French press coffee maker
Roku TCL TV
Underdog & Nano when near a plug and Zion when not.
Taken together a life time of fun and each makes the other better.:rockon::myday:

TeeJay1952

I am down with the Maple and 3 long gongs. (dry vaping is a favorite)
It is weird how things conspire against you. My son does my groceries and he has my card. I have Paypal and can't use it here. I can't find account info online just **** **** **** last 4 anywhere. Had to use Hulkette's card.
When I get new unit I will ship cold dog back. Do I need RMA?

TeeJay1952,
Reactions: underdog

underdog

Manufacturer
I await Hulkette to choose design.
To all lurkers and fence sitters:
Best 2 hundred or so you will ever spend. All time Hall of Fame Appliance Division.
French press coffee maker
Roku TCL TV
Underdog & Nano when near a plug and Zion when not.
Taken together a life time of fun and each makes the other better.:rockon::myday:

Thanks for the nice words friend! :woof woof! :D

TechLog=take my money.
Rename it the KidLog. It’s only right. ;)

Oh I'll definitely take your money dude.. my wallet is lighter than a helium balloon at this point. :rofl:

How about after you have your TechLog and all the cores I can come up with for it we change your name to the TechLog Kid instead? Kind of like Billy the Kid but more vapory and less shooty. :spliff:

I am down with the Maple and 3 long gongs. (dry vaping is a favorite)
It is weird how things conspire against you. My son does my groceries and he has my card. I have Paypal and can't use it here. I can't find account info online just **** **** **** last 4 anywhere. Had to use Hulkette's card.
When I get new unit I will ship cold dog back. Do I need RMA?

No, no need for an RMA.

Make sure you message us to make sure you've got the newest address and put a little note in the box and all should be good. :cheers:

Sorry about our lack of ability to take PayPal now, those bandits shut us down and stole our money so we had to find a new payment processor. :rant::cuss::myday:

Top Bottom