Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
gvape said:
Oh yeah! Too bad I wont be around to enjoy it for a week... What bad timing. I hope I get one of the small ones, haha.

los said:
gvape said:
I hope I get one of the small ones, haha.

you and me both, i been praying lol

Well none of them were Twig small and I don't recall what went to who since I randomly assigned them to you all to be as fair as possible.. but hopefully you guys get something you like. :) Nothing stopping you from ordering a Twig or five later on.. haha.

@Phil - your piece will go out tomorrow with the b-day vapes.

@Abysmal - your piece will go out Tuesday, I was missing a piece I needed to send yours tomorrow so it'll have to wait a day.

underdog,

gvape

That is why I didnt say anything until now. Was hoping for the randomness. For whatever one I get, it will be the right one :)

5 twigs... that sounds about right.

gvape,

underdog

Manufacturer
gvape said:
That is why I didnt say anything until now. Was hoping for the randomness. For whatever one I get, it will be the right one :)

5 twigs... that sounds about right.

I've got a little "lazy susan" kinda tray with 8-9 Twigs on it that I sometimes just spin around and use which ever one ends up facing me. It's a one man game of spin-the-vape. :lol:

Randomness rules gvape!

underdog,

gvape

underdog said:
I've got a little "lazy susan" kinda tray with 8-9 Twigs on it that I sometimes just spin around and use which ever one ends up facing me. It's a one man game of spin-the-vape. :lol:

Randomness rules gvape!

Looks like I know what I want to build next. Gonna make something like this for all my stems!

Too bad all those twigs cant be plugged in at the same time with some sort of induction coil pad/battery. Could have them "charging" while in the suzy with a even just a few minutes of battery life to take a hit and put it back down. Spin device, pick vape, take hits, place back in the suzy...

*EDIT*

GOT MY TRACKING!

gvape,

underdog

Manufacturer
stroh said:
so finally got some quality medicine(some nice looking chemdawg, how fitting!) and am retesting the tortuga and man darkrom you were right, the herb quality made a mountain of difference. the tortuga still runs cooler than the goblet for sure, but it now delivers much thicker hits and boy am i feeling good :brow: the abv comes out a golden color, and overall it is incredibly efficient! this guy really surprised me, i expected him to be a powerhouse hitter, but instead he is a super efficient vape that will really get you lifted! i still cant believe the color of the abv i get considering the size, number, and potency of the hits it delivers.

Sounds nice stroh! I think living here in California sometimes I take things like the quality of herb for granted.. I haven't had anything less that A++ grade in... er... 20 years haha? Glad you're enjoying the Tortuga even if it's not as hot though!

darkrom said:
That dog looks like he is all about business right there :lol:
I can't wait to see the raving reviews pour in.

Haha yeah I put him up there and told him to wait.. and he wasn't sure why but was awfully seriously (for a Spaniel anyways) determined to do just that!

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
GhostVapor said:
Ah ok, thanks guys. Too bad i missed out, would have jumped all over that!

All the more reason to order one of the fantastic custom vapes from the site. Birthday deals are great, but get yourself one of these custom pieces of art!

darkrom,

los

underdog said:
gvape said:
Oh yeah! Too bad I wont be around to enjoy it for a week... What bad timing. I hope I get one of the small ones, haha.

los said:
gvape said:
I hope I get one of the small ones, haha.

Well none of them were Twig small and I don't recall what went to who since I randomly assigned them to you all to be as fair as possible.. but hopefully you guys get something you like. :) Nothing stopping you from ordering a Twig or five later on.. haha.

for me its a necessity to get a vape or anything for that matter that i plan on holding with my hands a certain shape(s) and size cause of the problems i have with my hands. i have carpel tunnel and arthritis in my hands, it can become very painful at times if i dont stretch my fingers or shake my hands. often times my hands cramp up on me so i find that smaller objects in my hands are easier to handle. personally i like to hold things with my thumb and pin them to my palm to lessen the stress on my hands, it really helps me lol.

i like many of the bday vapes, i zoomed into the bday vape group pic on my ps3 and wow they look even better up close.

los,

darkrom

Great Scott!
los said:
underdog said:
gvape said:

los said:

for me its a necessity to get a vape or anything for that matter that i plan on holding with my hands a certain shape(s) and size cause of the problems i have with my hands. i have carpel tunnel and arthritis in my hands, it can become very painful at times if i dont stretch my fingers or shake my hands. often times my hands cramp up on me so i find that smaller objects in my hands are easier to handle. personally i like to hold things with my thumb and pin them to my palm to lessen the stress on my hands, it really helps me lol.

i like many of the bday vapes, i zoomed into the bday vape group pic on my ps3 and wow they look even better up close.

LOS I'm sure if you get one that is not a good fit for your hands someone here will trade with you. People here are generally nice like that :) If not maybe I'll buy yours off you when I get cash and you can have one made to fit your hands? What I'm saying is we can figure something out to help you out buddy :)

darkrom,

los

darkrom said:
los said:
underdog said:

LOS I'm sure if you get one that is not a good fit for your hands someone here will trade with you. People here are generally nice like that :) If not maybe I'll buy yours off you when I get cash and you can have one made to fit your hands? What I'm saying is we can figure something out to help you out buddy :)

thanks darkrom! yeah id have to agree fc is a special place with some amazing members, hopefully i get a bday vape that fits just right. if i dont i will probably post it up 4 sale or something along those lines....ive already been talking with dave about a custom unit, if things go right for me this month i will be placing that order :D

again, thanks darkrom for the kind words!

los,

darkrom

Great Scott!
This is a very happy thread LOS and I aim to keep it that way.

A custom piece sounds like it is really worth it for you, but IMO it is worth it for everyone. There is something special about having just the right vape.

darkrom,

underdog

Manufacturer
los said:

I think you ended up with one that will be more on the comfortable side for you los.. if it isn't then let me know and we'll see what we can do to get you squared away.

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
Alright dudes and dudettes.. all the b-day vapes are now shipped and on their way to you.

Abysmal yours ships tomorrow (Tuesday) and according to the post office you should have it in 6-10 business days, assuming we didn't make any mistakes on the numerous pages of shipping and customs forms.. :brow:

Anyways, thanks everyone.. now that we're done with that project we'll be moving on with some of the custom pieces in the works. We will of course be updating the thread here with status updates and photos along the way. :peace:

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Today is my birthday and I have a stem packed for late tonight already. I have my 4 inch stem pre-packed with a nice few blocks of pressed kief. The underdog was the only vape to use for such a celebration. I'll give a formal underdog kief disc review tomorrow if I remember.

darkrom,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Woot! Happy Birthday Darkrom! Hope you have an awesome birthday full of vapor clouds :D

Lo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Darkrom kief is my favorite of all concentrates :) good luck .. I suggest u use a clear stem(not colored) So you can watch it melt . :brow:

Abysmal Vapor,

los

darkrom said:
Today is my birthday and I have a stem packed for late tonight already. I have my 4 inch stem pre-packed with a nice few blocks of pressed kief. The underdog was the only vape to use for such a celebration. I'll give a formal underdog kief disc review tomorrow if I remember.

happy bday darkrom! ill vape a bowl in celebration...it wont be kief though, i vaped all my kief last night :ko: suffice it to say i slept well lol.

los,

underdog

Manufacturer
Happy b-day darkrom! You should have said something sooner so I could have shrink-wrapped a cake and stuffed in Joe's box as a gift for you!

underdog,
Top Bottom