Discontinued Tsunami by NewVape

pghjd

Advantage to d-cup is you can expose and clean all internals.

Advantage to t-bucket is it can be leveled on your glass piece.

I use my d-cup with the newvape stereo matrix bong and it sits perfectly level.
I've never seen a dcup not sit level unless the joint in the piece itself isn't level

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
I saw the first few pics you posted and saw another Peak clone with a lot of further engineering ahead of it and didn't give it a second thought, but now after seeing what it really is, WOW, what a unit! I can see where the money is going for sure and I'm glad you're offering something so substantial.

Im also curious if you can get it without a dish and what is the weight of the unit with no glass.

Also Im guessing you can put a different joint connecter of the T-Bucket and basically have a better made Liger.

Thank you @NewVape710 for innovating, listening to your market and continually executing with quality, especially if this is indeed a secondary product line for your company and not the primary revenue stream.

Keep up the good work!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I know this is the Tsusan Army thread, but I just want to say that the T-Bucket is super sexy. Since it's a component of the Namesake, I'm not too far off topic. :p

I don't know why T-Bucket trumps the D-Cup for me, might be the minimalism? At any rate, it's great to have choices because we all have different perspectives and reasons. More people in the NV fam, more revenue streams and the excitement of rolling out new products at a time when for some companies, new colours can qualify as innovation. NewVape just doesn't stop, here it is end of the year and most companies are winding down. NV's like BLAM! NewProduct! NewProduct! NewProduct!

The Tsusanami is really sexy as well and it addresses the one thing about the Peak that I've never understood. Namely, why do people buy really nice, really expensive glass for a relatively cheap plastic Peak or Carta appliance? Then you're stuck in a rut, having to buy that product's replacements and updates or the product becomes obsolete. Tsunami answers that issue brilliantly because good quality glass will last far longer than the devices will, imo. And visually, Tsunami will be a more deserving host of beautiful glass, again this is just imnsho. Yay NewVape! Bring on 2020! For someone as lame as I am, it's really nice to have these things to look forward to.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yeah man, the more I consider the upgrade path from tbucket to a full tsunami, the more attractive the tbucket becomes.

I'm also left wondering why I like the design of the tbucket potentially over the dcup? Maybe its that its a new shiny thing, or maybe its because its a pleasing straightforward design? Nothing against the dcup at all. My internal jury is still out on my thoughts deciding between the two, if even a decision needs to be made at all tbh.

Sometimes 'this is better than that' opinions arent necessary (I know, I know, crazy thought in this social media world, huh? :) ). However, I'll be comparing the tbucket and dcup soon enough :D

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Ufff...what a crazy couple of weeks. Between BF and Emerald Cup I havent been able to keep up here, so my apologies.

I dont see why we couldnt make adapters for other glass pieces, the peak and carta are just the first ones weve executed on, of course the peak seems to be the most popular, but I am sure we are open to suggestions!

Yes, the TBucket was actually created after designing it for the tsunami. There is a discussion vid on instagram asking this very question, and well, we had a lot of people interested in the tbucket alone so we made that joint that attaches the connections. Yes, DCup connections.

@newvape918 Will there be an adaptor for other types of glass? I like the idea of the vapexhale type glass paired with the tsunami

snamuh

ghost
I want to see newvape try to build a whip/bag/hyrotube using the same feel as this vape.

I got a hybrid and am dealing with those issues... But the flowerpot is so much better and tastier. There's something about not having the wand/email wire that is nice.

Would be cool to have a nice heavy dry herb base station.

snamuh,
Reactions: Chris_CH

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Ufff...what a crazy couple of weeks. Between BF and Emerald Cup I havent been able to keep up here, so my apologies.

I dont see why we couldnt make adapters for other glass pieces, the peak and carta are just the first ones weve executed on, of course the peak seems to be the most popular, but I am sure we are open to suggestions!

Yes, the TBucket was actually created after designing it for the tsunami. There is a discussion vid on instagram asking this very question, and well, we had a lot of people interested in the tbucket alone so we made that joint that attaches the connections. Yes, DCup connections.

A standard male adaptor with the tsunami would be great. I much prefer the idea of this kind of glass...

Precision_Honeycomb_Lifestyle_for_web_1080x.jpg

Baron23

I was very excited about this rig but the price is giving me pause.

I’m not saying the material and workmanship aren’t worth it. Just saying it’s tough number for me right now.

Dubmonkey

@newvape918 just a idea for a all in one unit. Would it be possible to add a 5 pin XLR plug to the side and have it when a coil is plugged in the external port the flat coil under the 30mm dish doesn’t heat. And there be some type of adapter between the 30mm bowl cover to a 18mm female joint. This way a person can plug in their weed eater or VROD and do flower in the tsunami. Basically a all in one unit. Just a idea. Close to pulling trigger on a tsunami but can wait if this would be coming.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Well, my dcup has been dethroned.

I dont think this is just 'hey its new and shiny!', but the tbucket seems smoother. It seems to keep heat better, transfer less heat to my glass. No lid lip means its a bit easier to clean with a tissue wipe. My chosen temp seems even kinder on my lungs, and kinder on the dab. The tbucket is a good bit bigger than the dcup, which surprised me, but I'm def won over by the simple 'banger style' design.

415f, with organic The Weight rosin, is absolutely delightful. 1 hole carb cap (please make a 1 hole carb cap available @newvape918 :) ), no terp pearls.

I keep expecting a cough to come, considering the amount of vapour I blow out, but the cough doesnt happen :)

All in all, multiple thumbs up!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I knew you were going to say it was smoother. :D

Sorry to say but its true :) NewVape keep upping their game.

I dont know if its just down to the extra size the tbucket has, but 415f with huge dabs is really nice. My lungs are happier.

EmDeemo,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Dropped down to 410f and STILL getting large clouds, lung busting hits. I honestly didnt think there would be much difference using the tbucket, but its def a good surprise. I guess I have a couple of dcups to gift to friends now :)

Does the tbucket warrant its own thread @Stu?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Honeymoon period is nice huh? :D

Its going very well! :love::drool::rolleyes::rofl: I did my usual up n down the temp scale and had a terrible time at higher temps quite quickly. My lungs just cant take it any more! :) Since I dropped down to sub 450f, and started paying more attention to the colour of what I'm wiping away at the end of a dab and how quickly it turns to crud in the dish, I'm getting much better results. 410f. No pooling, everything evaporating, wiping immediately clean with just a tissue. I've had one near miss where the whole rig toppled and the lack of a dcup lid would have meant a sapphire dish flying across the room, but apart from that :tup:

EmDeemo,

Baron23

Its going very well! :love::drool::rolleyes::rofl: I did my usual up n down the temp scale and had a terrible time at higher temps quite quickly. My lungs just cant take it any more! :) Since I dropped down to sub 450f, and started paying more attention to the colour of what I'm wiping away at the end of a dab and how quickly it turns to crud in the dish, I'm getting much better results. 410f. No pooling, everything evaporating, wiping immediately clean with just a tissue. I've had one near miss where the whole rig toppled and the lack of a dcup lid would have meant a sapphire dish flying across the room, but apart from that :tup:
You really like the tbucket better than the Dcup?

Why do you think the performance is that much different, if I may ask please?

Baron23,
Reactions: EmDeemo
Top Bottom