TS-VaporCANE fire eyes

Hello everyone. I am a manufacturer of wooden herbal vaporizer TS-VaporCANE. Thank you everyone for your attention and compliments on it. I'm really grateful

The tie coil should glow to give enough heat to vaporize the herb, it would be better to use TCR mode the coil will be more durable.

Red eye is to start vaping bro.

that's right bro.
It really looks awesome, and the function looks insanely impressive. Are you still running short-term orders right now, or do you see it going on the BFG website? Or maybe your own website?

buffalosoldier11,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Fesob_31

… it would be better to use TCR mode the coil will be more durable.

What is the suggested TCR and the temp range for your vape?
Is the PID enabled In Artic Fox? What’s Range-P-I?
Do you have a material file for DNA mods?

Fesob_31,

StinKing

Hello everyone. I am a manufacturer of wooden herbal vaporizer TS-VaporCANE. Thank you everyone for your attention and compliments on it. I'm really grateful

The tie coil should glow to give enough heat to vaporize the herb, it would be better to use TCR mode the coil will be more durable.

Red eye is to start vaping bro.

that's right bro.
I asked earlier and was curious, is there any way to acquire the device besides IG?

Saw someone make a post on reddit a while ago and the device looks good and function looks nice as well.

I've been enjoying my other 510 mods and wanted to add this one to the collection. Collection includes, Cosmic Extractor, Dreamwood 18, Dreamwood DLX and TP80.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
For those people without instagram:
Much appreciated, pretty sure I am not the only person that refuses to go there.:bowdown:
Is it bad that the coils glow?
No, my Ghost MV1 has been glowing for a few years now and it still vapes great.
Some peeps can be sensitive to heated S/S, Ti or Kanthal but most people can use these metals just fine.

kokolokokolokon

Ok guys! Im going to ask him the email! And if he want i will post it here. But if he doesn’t, i will share it in private message! :D🦄

Edit: i asked him if he would like to sign up here and if not, if he can give me a contact email

Last edited:

XpeeN

No, my Ghost MV1 has been glowing for a few years now and it still vapes great.
Some peeps can be sensitive to heated S/S, Ti or Kanthal but most people can use these metals just fine.
It's not about sensitivity, it's about degrading the quality of the heating element. Most vapes I know of does use some kind of kanthal, which seems to be more endurant to glowing. but talking about SS is a different story.

StinKing

It's not about sensitivity, it's about degrading the quality of the heating element. Most vapes I know of does use some kind of kanthal, which seems to be more endurant to glowing. but talking about SS is a different story.
Ahh, I have heard about the SS glowing not being a good thing. I'm torn, I want to try the vape because it looks well made but I also don't want to pick up something that might harm me in the long run..

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Edit: oh! And he have a problem with his FC account if there is some admin would be nice to talk with him. Seems to be blocked

I'll bet it is because he hasn't received his vendor "flair" and agreed to the commercial account rules. He should just contact the mods directly.

Ahh, I have heard about the SS glowing not being a good thing. I'm torn, I want to try the vape because it looks well made but I also don't want to pick up something that might harm me in the long run..

I would hope it has a rebuildable deck. Then you can rebuild your coils, etc. Also, I would love to see the inside of the chamber. Is it glass? Is it separated from the coils by just a screen? I suspect it is similar to other full convection 510 devices in this way, like the Splinter, Shammer, etc.

Although I am put off by the glowing coil as well. I am not certain it is a health concern, although I have heard it will shorten the life of the coils to make them glow. And that coil is right in the airpath, of course. I did notice that he uses TCR (with Arctic Fox) in some of the videos. The coil still glows in that case too.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Coil sort of looks like a cigarette lighter haha Yeah hopefully it doesn't have to glow in normal use, like sometimes with the old mistvape touch stainless steel pancake coils you would let them glow a bit in normal use, but the idea is sort of to let go of the trigger if it starts to glow, or if you inhale enough to cool it, but the glow should be very minimal to be safest... If the idea is to use it with a constant bright glow, like dreamwood, then yes kanthal better for long-term stable safety

Westinero

Hello Guys,
I just pulled the plug and made an order, should be delivered by end of week.
I use mainly mechanical vapes, dynavap, the Dani v3 ti and ss and tbh since i ordered the Dani from vietnam, I found their products so high performing heavy hitters. Easily became my daily vape to use the dani v3 ti, although I have a tinymight 2.
I have been wanting a 510 vape and the comparison was between the glow rcv 18 or the tsvaporcane. I chose the latter.
I will update once received and tried.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I first inquired about a Vaporcane on 4-20-23 via DM on IG. It delivered to the US from Vietnam on 4-28-23. I must admit, I was more intrigued by the craftsmanship than anything else, I have too many damn 510 vapes right now (I know, good problem to have). The craftsmanship on this wood vape is stunning, beautiful attention to detail. I too was curious about the glowing coil. I'm wondering if that's more of a visual marketing thing. I just started playing around with mine this weekend (didn't know there was a thread here until I stumbled on it looking for something else). I have it set up, kinda, on a DNA 75c right now. I have everything set except for a proper TCR because I don't know what the TCR value should be. So right now my settings are 30W power, 380F temp, and the default DNA TCR of .006. I set it up under the SS316 material profile, so I don't know if DNA properly sets TCR for that material, or if I need a better approximate TCR value to dial it in properly. But when I run it in temp control to check the coil glow with these preliminary settings, letting it run for over 45secs in autofire produces plenty of heat but no coil glow at all. Haven't actually vaped with these settings yet because I'm dealing with a head cold. But will definitely try as soon as my head clears up. Any suggestions on a starting TCR for this thing?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
So right now my settings are 30W power, 380F temp, and the default DNA TCR of .006. I set it up under the SS316 material profile, so I don't know if DNA properly sets TCR for that material

What DNA chipset mod are you using?
I don’t have this vapor cane, but thought I read in this thread that the heating element was 316L?

When using the Escribe software, and creating a CUSTOM TCR, the default always shows as “.006” if I recall correctly, you have to enter whatever TCR value you want to try, and name it. I downloaded a TCR for SS316L from Steam Engine site long ago, but newer DNA’s may already have 316L as a materiel file, you just need to include it in your theme, then upload back to DNA MOD.

Probably my only complaint with the DNA’s, is the lack of ON DEVICE ability to set and test various TCR settings, having to go back to the computer to create them, then test….

TCR:
SS316L: 0.000879 (According to Steam-Engine)
Joyetech Format: 0088

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
What DNA chipset mod are you using?
I don’t have this vapor cane, but thought I read in this thread that the heating element was 316L?

When using the Escribe software, and creating a CUSTOM TCR, the default always shows as “.006” if I recall correctly, you have to enter whatever TCR value you want to try, and name it. I downloaded a TCR for SS316L from Steam Engine site long ago, but newer DNA’s may already have 316L as a materiel file, you just need to include it in your theme, then upload back to DNA MOD.

Probably my only complaint with the DNA’s, is the lack of ON DEVICE ability to set and test various TCR settings, having to go back to the computer to create them, then test….

TCR:
SS316L: 0.000879 (According to Steam-Engine)
Joyetech Format: 0088
The mod I'm planning on using is a 75c chipset with the most recent Escribe updates. It does not have SS316L as a preloaded material file, but has SS316. I saw that recommended TCR for S316L, maybe I'll use that as a starting point and work up or down from there until I get good vapor.

CanikUser19,

RustyOldNail

The mod I'm planning on using is a 75c chipset with the most recent Escribe updates. It does not have SS316L as a preloaded material file, but has SS316. I saw that recommended TCR for S316L, maybe I'll use that as a starting point and work up or down from there until I get good vapor.

That’s what I have. All the settings in the theme I use are adjustable on the device EXCEPT TCR. So when using these odd 510 vapes, I created test material files that I simply name with the custom TCR number I’m testing, and experiment with incremental jumps in the TCR values and then test until I get the desired results, then delete the unused custom TCR’s as you can only save 8 presets on a DNA 75c. If you look up the TCR values for the popular wires, that are available, regardless of what type of wire they were created for, sometimes those are easiest to try if they are close to what you are trying to test, and you don’t have to bother at first making a custom one. I haven’t use my RBT 510 in a long time, but if I recall I took the advice in that thread and had to make a custom TCR of “265”, there was no wire TCR that was close to it. Good luck!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
That’s what I have. All the settings in the theme I use are adjustable on the device EXCEPT TCR. So when using these odd 510 vapes, I created test material files that I simply name with the custom TCR number I’m testing, and experiment with incremental jumps in the TCR values and then test until I get the desired results, then delete the unused custom TCR’s as you can only save 8 presets on a DNA 75c. If you look up the TCR values for the popular wires, that are available, regardless of what type of wire they were created for, sometimes those are easiest to try if they are close to what you are trying to test, and you don’t have to bother at first making a custom one. I haven’t use my RBT 510 in a long time, but if I recall I took the advice in that thread and had to make a custom TCR of “265”, there was no wire TCR that was close to it. Good luck!
With the DNA mods, when you select a preloaded materials file, does it automatically set the TCR recommended for that material? Or do you still have to manually enter the TCR value that’s different from the default .006 that seems to show for all the preloaded materials?

CanikUser19,

RustyOldNail

With the DNA mods, when you select a preloaded materials file, does it automatically set the TCR recommended for that material? Or do you still have to manually enter the TCR value that’s different from the default .006 that seems to show for all the preloaded materials?

Yes, once you have SAVED a custom, or are using a preloaded material file, everything is set.
When you look at the TCR drop down in Escribe it always shows that .006 DEFAULT, which confused me at first, so I wrote to Evolv on their forum long ago. That’s why creating your own TCR or downloading a material file from Steam Engine site is best. You can’t tell the TCR of any file just by loading it, and looking, as it always shows that default number, which I hate. You can export the file, there is some way to figure it out, but even though it was explained to me, I never understood it, or figured it out. That’s why I custom name them, like “TCR-88”, or for a Devine Tribe 510 V5 cup: “V5-200”. Since you can’t easily see the current TCR value even in Escribe, you will see it on your mod.

BTW: Below is the Authors page, which has many themes to choose from, he keeps them updated and responds to messages for bugs or improvements.

I use the theme called SIMPLE BOLD, look in the download drop-down. Works great on my DNA75c mods. There are other skins you can try, all the new ones have the new ability to set auto-fire now, so yo7 don’t have to hold the button down, and can create a custom fire time!

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Yes, once you have SAVED a custom, or are using a preloaded material file, everything is set.
When you look at the TCR drop down in Escribe it always shows that .006 DEFAULT, which confused me at first, so I wrote to Evolv on their forum long ago. That’s why creating your own TCR or downloading a material file from Steam Engine site is best. You can’t tell the TCR of any file just by loading it, and looking, as it always shows that default number, which I hate. You can export the file, there is some way to figure it out, but even though it was explained to me, I never understood it, or figured it out. That’s why I custom name them, like “TCR-88”, or for a Devine Tribe 510 V5 cup: “V5-200”. Since you can’t easily see the current TCR value even in Escribe, you will see it on your mod.

BTW: Below is the Authors page, which has many themes to choose from, he keeps them updated and responds to messages for bugs or improvements.

I use the theme called SIMPLE BOLD, look in the download drop-down. Works great on my DNA75c mods. There are other skins you can try, all the new ones have the new ability to set auto-fire now, so yo7 don’t have to hold the button down, and can create a custom fire time!

Excellent info. Thank you for this, clears up the confusion and frustration I’ve had just this weekend in diving into the materials and TCR settings in DNA and only seeing that damn .006.

Westinero

Hello guys,
So today marks the first day I receive this very sexy atomizer, matched my Jac vapor DNA 75 that I bought specifically for this one to try TCR, I couldn’t make it work on TCR. I got so disappointed so I went into watts mode, with very little information i drew on it hard as I draw on all my other vaporizers!!
Barely any vapor or tasta, abosute nothing!! So I contacted the manufacturer and he told to draw gently and start from 25 watts, and my oh my. Simply amazing
So my thoughts:
- it is very well made, very light and a big nice bowl of 0.2g of herb,
- I draw on it as long as I can the mouthpiece cools down the vapor nicely, also if it gets hot you can draw a little bit faster and it will get some cool air to cool your throat. Nice and smart.
- very open air flow, this is why it tricked me to just pull hard, my bad 😅
- taste is super nice and you get some tones of woody flavors.

Dislikes (personal dislikes)
- I like to use water filtration, with this one it needs a very small bubbler that makes very little force in drawing air in.
- mouthpiece is an amazing piece of art really, but can I disassemble it to clean it thoroughly.

The glowing SS coil doesn't annoy me and I don’t get any metal taste. It has a very chill personality to just take long easy sips by the sunset.

Maybe surprised me more than met my expectations but vietnam products are amazing for real.

Sorry if i took much of anyone’s time enjoy 😊

Last edited:
Top Bottom