• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Triton Oil Vaporization System

Gazaam

The one thing he desperately needs is an atty with heated sidewalls. This would solve his hot spot issue. It would be nice if he'd get his current tech working properly before he develops any more new TECH. With respect, he owes it to his customers IMHO.

Gazaam,

Gazaam

IMHO, he would do well to solve his current problem properly first. He needs an atty with a sidewall heater to solve the Hotspot problem. Who is this dude anyway? Is he an engineer or a motor cycle mechanic?

Gazaam,

analytika

The one thing he desperately needs is an atty with heated sidewalls. This would solve his hot spot issue. It would be nice if he'd get his current tech working properly before he develops any more new TECH. With respect, he owes it to his customers IMHO.
G left the industry and is now working in "Transportation". In a role that reuires he be drug tested, no less.

He has said he will not be developing new oil vaporizer tech or a successor to the Triton line.

Swan song.

Gazaam

LOL. A wise man. Unfortunately I dont think there's any alternative, except maybe the quartz quest by Divine Tribe, but someone made the comment that it had the same hot spot issue with the oil "running away" from the hot bottom surface of the quartz cup.

Old_muel

What about the source vapes "terra" atomizer, that supposedly heats the sides of the cup aswell as the bottom, how does that go at solving the uneven heat problem?

Old_muel,

clukx

Glad I stopped after omicron v2.5 and the black kiss cart lol, customer service and shipping was a nightmare with this company

sirwalter

So...anyone still using this?

I really like the idea of trying out a bucket style atomizer that isn't the sai. Anyone still happy with how this is working? I realize w9tech seems to have ended to development on it, I'm still curious if any people are enjoying it.

sirwalter,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
So...anyone still using this?

I really like the idea of trying out a bucket style atomizer that isn't the sai. Anyone still happy with how this is working? I realize w9tech seems to have ended to development on it, I'm still curious if any people are enjoying it.
I really liked the Triton when I used it. I never tried the Sai quartz bucket but it sounds like it is a fair competitor. I only stopped using these type of devices about 3 monthes ago and the Triton Quartz 1701 was my last wax vaporizer device. Since about 3 monthes ago I rely strictly on dabbing...even on the go. I found 2 things I didn't like in these devices after several years.

#1 - They all end up tickling my throat with extra hot air which makes me cough a lot more.

#2 - They are no where near as efficient or effective as a dab so I felt they were always somewhat wasteful in comparison and often leaving me with a desire for more medicinal relief.

Maybe this should have been in the "is dabbing worth it thread", but back on topic; I was waiting for the Triton SVR or whatever that sidecar piece was. It never came around so I moved on.

sirwalter

I really liked the Triton when I used it. I never tried the Sai quartz bucket but it sounds like it is a fair competitor. I only stopped using these type of devices about 3 monthes ago and the Triton Quartz 1701 was my last wax vaporizer device. Since about 3 monthes ago I rely strictly on dabbing...even on the go. I found 2 things I didn't like in these devices after several years.

#1 - They all end up tickling my throat with extra hot air which makes me cough a lot more.

#2 - They are no where near as efficient or effective as a dab so I felt they were always somewhat wasteful in comparison and often leaving me with a desire for more medicinal relief.

Maybe this should have been in the "is dabbing worth it thread", but back on topic; I was waiting for the Triton SVR or whatever that sidecar piece was. It never came around so I moved on.

Makes a lot of sense. I totally agree about really preferring to just dab. I'm really looking for something very portable and discrete though. Every portable I've ever owned relied on exposed coils that were foul in no time.

So do you just bring a banger and a torch on the go? Or is there some kind of portable enail Ive never heard of?

sirwalter,
Reactions: Morty

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
This is not really the place[thread] or time[post] for me to discuss other devices especially considering it is a device I am hoping to sell once the design is complete. Feel free to ask me those questions in a PM or in the "dabbing on quartz without a torch or e-nail" thread however I am not sure how much information I will be comfortable with releasing at this moment.

I will say this. The Triton is one of the most discreet and user friendly wax vapes for on the go situations. It is top notch in that aspect. It is easy to maintain and keep clean and it can provide some massive rips. As plenty have mentioned on here, the biggest downfall with the Triton was its packaging for sale. I bet W9Tech would sell 5x-10x more of these if they would sale it as just the quartz atomizer and Triton base and top for about $50-60.

sirwalter

This is not really the place[thread] or time[post] for me to discuss other devices especially considering it is a device I am hoping to sell once the design is complete. Feel free to ask me those questions in a PM or in the "dabbing on quartz without a torch or e-nail" thread however I am not sure how much information I will be comfortable with releasing at this moment.

I will say this. The Triton is one of the most discreet and user friendly wax vapes for on the go situations. It is top notch in that aspect. It is easy to maintain and keep clean and it can provide some massive rips. As plenty have mentioned on here, the biggest downfall with the Triton was its packaging for sale. I bet W9Tech would sell 5x-10x more of these if they would sale it as just the quartz atomizer and Triton base and top for about $50-60.

Hey thanks for that info and feedback. I haven't seen that thread yet I will check it out and maybe pm you if I have any questions.

Agreed, I've hesitated about the Triton from the start because I'm skeptical I will use more than one or two of the atomizers.

Gazaam

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. Warning point issued.
I will say this. The Triton is one of the most discreet and user friendly wax vapes for on the go situations. It is top notch in that aspect. It is easy to maintain and keep clean and it can provide some massive rips. As plenty have mentioned on here, the biggest downfall with the Triton was its packaging for sale.

I would have to disagree with you completely on this. It gets filthy dirty and oozes re-condensed oil all over the place, including your pockets :( IMHO, it's a total piece of crap compared to what is possible with a proper design to fully conserve battery energy and automatically recycle reclaim to eliminate waste. The guy is a total imposter, has almost no engineering knowledge and I am glad to see he is out of business, even though I bought one of his crappy devices based totally on what I read here on FC. If you read through this entire thread, you will see how he continually hyped us all by dropping a bunch of "coming soon" posts to market his product. Did you see his video? He strikes me as being an ignorant, insecure auto mechanic or biker (no offense to smart mechanics and bikers) basking in the cheap fame he created for himself. Reminds me of Trump. I am not surprised he is now in "transportation", hopefully not driving a school bus or an 18 wheeler, heaven help us. Clearly psychopathic, plaguing on all us "eager" stoners, and good riddance to him. Unfortunately the cannabis business is still way too criminalized in most countries. I am so glad it has been legalized here in Canada.

This is not really the place[thread] or time[post] for me to discuss other devices especially considering it is a device I am hoping to sell once the design is complete.

In considering the experience I just described about our now defunct "entrepreneur", I am very suspicious of your claims. I would like to request that you not use FC to hype a product you are hoping to commercialize. Period. Now, if you want to share what you are thinking and open an honest design dialogue about what the best of all possible worlds would be, I am with you 100% and can bring a whole lot to the table. But, please, let's not all try to jump on the cannabis bandwagon with the intent of making a lot of money through the same secretive, proprietary practices that have already led to a long long trail of shitty, flash-in-the-pan designs and devices. It's disappointing to see how quickly we have moved from the more alternative and enlightened life-style of the cannabis culture to the amoral, "get rich quick" capitalism that has already left me (and probably you) with a large carton full of the useless devices we have bought in the past. John Boehner (the Republican ex-Speaker of the US House of Representatives) is now hyping capitalism in the cannabis gold-rush, and the foul whiff rising off him like a dry hit is enough to stifle what got almost all of us here in the first place. Do you think this new crop of investors he is educating will be any more enlightened than he himself?

Last edited by a moderator:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I would have to disagree with you completely on this. It gets filthy dirty and oozes re-condensed oil all over the place, including your pockets :( IMHO, it's a total piece of crap compared to what is possible with a proper design to fully conserve battery energy and automatically recycle reclaim to eliminate waste. The guy is a total imposter, has almost no engineering knowledge and I am glad to see he is out of business, even though I bought one of his crappy devices based totally on what I read here on FC. If you read through this entire thread, you will see how he continually hyped us all by dropping a bunch of "coming soon" posts to market his product. Did you see his video? He strikes me as being an ignorant, insecure auto mechanic or biker (no offense to smart mechanics and bikers) basking in the cheap fame he created for himself. Reminds me of Trump. I am not surprised he is now in "transportation", hopefully not driving a school bus or an 18 wheeler, heaven help us. Clearly psychopathic, plaguing on all us "eager" stoners, and good riddance to him. Unfortunately the cannabis business is still way too criminalized in most countries. I am so glad it has been legalized here in Canada.

In considering the experience I just described about our now defunct "entrepreneur", I am very suspicious of your claims. I would like to request that you not use FC to hype a product you are hoping to commercialize. Period. Now, if you want to share what you are thinking and open an honest design dialogue about what the best of all possible worlds would be, I am with you 100% and can bring a whole lot to the table. But, please, let's not all try to jump on the cannabis bandwagon with the intent of making a lot of money through the same secretive, proprietary practices that have already led to a long long trail of shitty, flash-in-the-pan designs and devices. It's disappointing to see how quickly we have moved from the more alternative and enlightened life-style of the cannabis culture to the amoral, "get rich quick" capitalism that has already left me (and probably you) with a large carton full of the useless devices we have bought in the past. John Boehner (the Republican ex-Speaker of the US House of Representatives) is now hyping capitalism in the cannabis gold-rush, and the foul whiff rising off him like a dry hit is enough to stifle what got almost all of us here in the first place. Do you think this new crop of investors he is educating will be any more enlightened than he himself?
My experience has been nothing like yours. I do feel everyones experience is important to note but that does not mean my experience is any less valid than yours. My experience can not be limited to one post either, I have many posts in this thread. I am glad that you post your feed back and experience as well. Nothing is certain in life so its good for people to see what could be good as well as what could be bad.

As far as hype, I actually avoided that completely. I never have believed in dangling carrots. I hope if I do actually have success of any kind that I will be able to share it amongst the community and good professionals in the industry like many that we do have here on FC.

As far as the political points in your post, well I am sure we would agree on many points but this is not the thread for that either.

Gazaam

Well, Fogmonger, best of luck in your R&D and I hope you come up with something great. Lord knows we need better equipment, LOL. And I agree with you 100% on the dabbing idea - i.e. rapid heating to a temp hot enough to vape all the cannabinoids simultaneously. Makes a lot of sense as that is basically what happens when you combust. The three tricks are Instantaneous, Precise Max Temp and Energy Efficient. How can you heat up that one tiny blob of wax almost instantaneously without wasting energy heating anything else up?

I knew this was a bad company when the guy tried to purchase a vape that I was beta testing. He claimed he wanted to test and improve it for the sake of the community. He was even bold enough to try to offer a lowball price too. I chose to pass. That and 700 bucks he wanted to beta test that other thing says it all for me.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I can't let you to bash @THC SCIENTIFIC so much even if I agree with the rough 700$ beta testing. This company was a leader in R&D and brings us the most famous portable vaporization system for concentrates, the Hercule (imho!). They was looking at the best components for their attys and looking at the healthier vapor possible. I think they got too much competition now and failed with their Trinity tank and the Odissey desktop vape. Too bad they didn't sticked with the Hercule design only and didn't tried to elaborate it. I think there is lot of things to do with the Hercule, a smaller version, a TC version, wicks components and better design.

Lot of people says it's a tinkerer, maybe for the first uses but when you get the things dialed in, there is nothing else to tinker with... only reload and vape! I use my SR-74 with a big VW battery on a daily basis and hope it will last very, very long... Still not jumped on the Triton but maybe will try to acquire a kit before they disappear for ever...

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I knew this was a bad company when the guy tried to purchase a vape that I was beta testing. He claimed he wanted to test and improve it for the sake of the community. He was even bold enough to try to offer a lowball price too. I chose to pass. That and 700 bucks he wanted to beta test that other thing says it all for me.
Curious minds want to know what vape you were beta testing that he was considering ripping off. It really doesn't matter but it may add more color to the picture. I don't wish to accuse anyone of anything, however I find it hard not to trust your words as much as I know you around here.

Gazaam

I had a few colorful W9 Tech interactions I cannot possibly discuss here.

I am surprised that you cannot share your discussions. Can you explain to us why not? I took some heat from Stu (the mod), albeit inadvertently, when I put my thoughts out there. After hearing from Stu, I now realize I may have been a bit too vehement in my choice of words. I apologize if I offended any of you folks, I was angry at W9TECH when I wrote this post, feeling that I got ripped off I guess. I am a firm believer in free speech.

Top Bottom