Discontinued Triton Oil Vaporization System

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Its been a while that we have been working on the Triton and Now its time to get the discussion going. It is still in the prototype phase but i wanted to show you guys what it can do.

The first test is the Leak test.

The heater we used in the demonstration is a Dual Ti Gr2 with SiC.

We used a thin E-Juice so that it can show us any leaks without the need of using it.

Let us know what you think and give us feedback as it is the only way we can make things better.

It is not just another oil vaporization system, it is the future.

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
So safe to say it holds a gram of liquid

Fuck. Can't wait for the updates and to see the insides of this thing!

DreamHaze,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Sorry but I didn't understood what you want to show us in the last 30 seconds while you was heating it up and spread out some e-liquid...?

Just ordered a Trinity tank but I'll keep an eye on the Triton (in French a triton is a frog's child .... but I think this word means something else for you....).

Lot of new tools, that's nice to see you are still creating for the best!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So safe to say it holds a gram of liquid

Fuck. Can't wait for the updates and to see the insides of this thing!

I would say it can hold a gram it is designed to not leak, but putting a gram in it? That’s a question you would answer if you own one. I load about 0.2 -0.3 with mine.

Sorry but I didn't understood what you want to show us in the last 30 seconds while you was heating it up and spread out some e-liquid...?

Just ordered a Trinity tank but I'll keep an eye on the Triton (in French a triton is a frog's child .... but I think this word means something else for you....).

Lot of new tools, that's nice to see you are still creating for the best!

The test is done to show the coil doesn’t leak and at the end I want to show the coil works and it’s not a fake and at same time there is liquid inside.

Glycerin is a lot thinner then oil and cheaper to waste. It is also great for demonstrations.

The name Triton originally was used because it was suppose to work with the Okeanos and we decided to use it since Okeanos is another word for ocean and Triton was the name of the first submarine that circumnavigated the world submerged.

Ocean on top = Okeanos
Submarine on bottom = Triton

PPN

Volute of Vapor
in French a triton is a frog's child .... but I think this word means something else for you....
I must to correct myself, you are right @THC SCIENTIFIC Triton is the first submarine, not the frog's child (which is a "tetard" in french), sorry my mistake. I need to think a bit more before to post..... sorry again.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Ceci est un triton

130250158-media-85671125-b474-4f86-bab5-74014bbed7ef.jpg

This is a “triton”, not frogs child but his punk cousin ;)

Vapology

I would say it can hold a gram it is designed to not leak, but putting a gram in it? That’s a question you would answer if you own one. I load about 0.2 -0.3 with mine.

The test is done to show the coil doesn’t leak and at the end I want to show the coil works and it’s not a fake and at same time there is liquid inside.

Glycerin is a lot thinner then oil and cheaper to waste. It is also great for demonstrations.

The name Triton originally was used because it was suppose to work with the Okeanos and we decided to use it since Okeanos is another word for ocean and Triton was the name of the first submarine that circumnavigated the world submerged.

Ocean on top = Okeanos
Submarine on bottom = Triton

Is the Triton Oil System simular to the Trinity Tank but bigger, or is it really something totally new and future-shit like ?
Are you loading a tank or a coil?
Does it heat the whole load with every puff?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is the Triton Oil System simular to the Trinity Tank but bigger, or is it really something totally new and future-shit like ?
Not sure but I think this very different than the Trinity tank and the are releasing a XL version of the TTk.
can't reply for the other questions...

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

The Triton is considered to be the pinnacle of coil technology. It is designed to take the Kiss AC series to the final level where the only thing left to improve is make everything out of diamonds.

In the video i showcase the capability of the coil not leaking at all with a 0.9ml of liquid. This is far above the 0.05 that all coil designs can take before leaking.

Good bye the days of leaking coils.

The coil is designed actually to deliver tasty hits from start to finish on a 0.3g load. This makes it a hybrid between the Hercules and Kiss AC.

I can guarantee that no other unit can come close to its design. More information will be released as soon as we get close to release date. Which is now mid March.

On Side note Triton is now in production expected release Mid March.

Kit will include 5 coils and few other things i will name later.

Final price is $99, I know its expensive but production cost of a unit of this caliber and what is included in the kit is high.

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So after finally putting the Triton OS ( Oil System ) in production we have now completed the design of the Triton HS variant as well and will soon put that into production after final testing is completed.

What this means is the Triton HS is an option for the Triton OS. Now since the second option is almost done and ready for production we can finally finish up the Triton SVR design, another option for the Triton OS.

Another fun fact of the Triton OS:

You can drain your whole battery in one hit on the Triton OS and still cant damage the Silicon insulators in it. I know a while back on Reddit some users had an issue with Silicon being melted in their units no matter who the manufacturer was, we wanted to say something about it back then that the Triton is designed to make sure this does not happen at all unless you decide to get the whole unit hotter then 350F by throwing it in the oven.

In other words:

*Leak Proof

*Silicon cant be damaged by normal or abnormal use

More information to follow.

elmoe420

So after finally putting the Triton OS ( Oil System ) in production we have now completed the design of the Triton HS variant as well and will soon put that into production after final testing is completed.

What this means is the Triton HS is an option for the Triton OS. Now since the second option is almost done and ready for production we can finally finish up the Triton SVR design, another option for the Triton OS.

Another fun fact of the Triton OS:

You can drain your whole battery in one hit on the Triton OS and still cant damage the Silicon insulators in it. I know a while back on Reddit some users had an issue with Silicon being melted in their units no matter who the manufacturer was, we wanted to say something about it back then that the Triton is designed to make sure this does not happen at all unless you decide to get the whole unit hotter then 350F by throwing it in the oven.

In other words:

*Leak Proof

*Silicon cant be damaged by normal or abnormal use

More information to follow.

Eager to try this! What do HS and SVR stand for?

daltendo

Is this project still happening? It’s been a while since we have had any updates.
I think if it's "in production" it's still happening, I'm just more surprised nothing else has been said when it's supposed to launch ~2 weeks.

daltendo,

tylerj55

I think if it's "in production" it's still happening, I'm just more surprised nothing else has been said when it's supposed to launch ~2 weeks.
Yeah definitely, I more or less meant is it still in production? Did they find some flaws they had to fix that slowed down production? I just love all of my devices from w9 and would love something new. This seems like a more simple Hercules in the sense that you can load a lot and not spill it, which is what I want from a portable.

tylerj55,

daltendo

I completely agree, didn't want the work of a Hercules and want to be able to load it up.

I'm going a little off topic here, but HS makes me think dry herb since the market seems to be going towards support for both (pax), but at the same time reading through here seems like you guys like your concentrates and not sure if Scienctific is really focused on the dry herb side of this. I've just never found concentrate that consistently maintains the quality I've seen from flower, could be me somehow, but I do live in California so I'm not sure why I've had so much trouble with finding quality concentrate (seems like the differences in quality are much more subtle as well). That's part of the reason I was hoping for an update was to see if dry herb really was a possibility.

daltendo,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I’m going to say this.

1701 v3 for Triton

Yes guys the Triton is very much a reality. We are just behind schedule but that’s the only update on it at the moment.

Kit will include 5 coils

And we are highly thinking of patenting this technology so this could further cause wait times as it will revolutionize the industry for sure when it comes to healthy coils and we are tired of other companies using our hard work for their own benefits.

Im tired of companies claiming they are compassionate or helping people while stealing other peoples work.

Fuck em.

Last edited:

daltendo

When do we get to see what it looks like? I'm really interested in this!

I think a better question is whether it's going to be patented. We'll get to see it when the product hits the market. Pretty sure it's been 2 weeks or whatever he said it was going to be, so I'm guessing he probably is going to protect the product and make us wait more on it. I hope it's not too much longer!

Top Bottom