Top "Microdoser"

Finessseee

I got the e-nano, mighty, Solo, etc... Been chasing the best for efficiency foerever. Nothing matches the MiniVap in that regard. Don't fool yourself, the added conduction helps to get more out of less, stonier and longer sessions.
Logs and Arizer portables have always been my go to.. how does the MV compare to these? Can I finish a bowl at max temp in a few pulls after it’s been heat soaked?

Finessseee,

aniceto

Logs and Arizer portables have always been my go to.. how does the MV compare to these? Can I finish a bowl at max temp in a few pulls after it’s been heat soaked?

You can finish a bowl at max temp after a heat soak but it's not there where it shines. What comparisons are you interested in? The MV felt to me like a convenient cordless log vape: no need to stir, added conduction for better extraction, cordless, just one hand needed to operate...

The only point I preffered the e-nano was in the flavour department. Not saying the MV has bad flavour at all, but the e-nano was one or two steps above.

In every other aspect the MV is the winner. Comparing the MV to the Solo is not even fair... there's nothing the Solo does better at all...

Finessseee

You can finish a bowl at max temp after a heat soak but it's not there where it shines. What comparisons are you interested in? The MV felt to me like a convenient cordless log vape: no need to stir, added conduction for better extraction, cordless, just one hand needed to operate...

The only point I preffered the e-nano was in the flavour department. Not saying the MV has bad flavour at all, but the e-nano was one or two steps above.

In every other aspect the MV is the winner. Comparing the MV to the Solo is not even fair... there's nothing the Solo does better at all...
The thing is when I look at the MV it seems like there’s multiple moving parts.. silicone, wpa, dosing chamber, etc. everyone says it’s a breeze to clean and easy to use, but it seems a bit unwieldy? You say you can seamlessly connect it to a water pipe, but wouldn’t that require 2 hands? Where with the Arizer or E Nano I can just connect it to my water piece and only have to clean glass stems. Just seems like the MV has a bunch of moving parts and accessories. That’s the only thing that makes me hesitant to buy it.. I feel like the accessories are overwhelming

Finessseee,
Reactions: aniceto

aniceto

The thing is when I look at the MV it seems like there’s multiple moving parts.. silicone, wpa, dosing chamber, etc. everyone says it’s a breeze to clean and easy to use, but it seems a bit unwieldy? You say you can seamlessly connect it to a water pipe, but wouldn’t that require 2 hands? Where with the Arizer or E Nano I can just connect it to my water piece and only have to clean glass stems. Just seems like the MV has a bunch of moving parts and accessories. That’s the only thing that makes me hesitant to buy it.. I feel like the accessories are overwhelming

I only hit it dry with the flexicone +, that's where it really shines, that requires just one hand. I hit all my vapes dry, so I'm probably not the best guy to be making questions to. The MV does indeed have lots of moving parts but they are really easy to assemble and once you figure out your favourite setup it won't requiere too much tuning. I can't help with any glass related issue I'm afraid. On my end I can tell you it's really easy to use and clean. The e-nano required 2 hands even dry, and even required a table to leave the unit on while you are stirring between every hit... a pain in the arse....

Last edited:

Finessseee

I only hit it dry with the flexicone +, that's where it really shines, that requires just one hand. I hit all my vapes dry, so I'm probably not the best guy to be making questions to. The MV does indeed have lots of moving parts but they are really easy to assemble and once you figure out your favourite setup it won't requiere too much tuning. I can't help with any glass related issue I'm afraid. On my end I can tell you it's really easy to use and clean. The e-nano required 2 hands even dry, and even required a table to leave the unit on while you are stirring between every hit... a pain in the arse....
Yeah it seems like I can upgrade my Arizer portable to the MV and keep my Dyna for quicker on demand microdosing hits. A MV and Dyna combo seems like a suitable combo for my daily needs. I’d be upgrading my Arizer portable while also getting log capabilities after heat soaking.
I reached out to Jorge directly and he made an awesome suggestion if I ever plan to buy one..

“If you plan is to buy a portable, there are a few colors to combine with black if you want, in example: black lid and black core, plus gold/blue/fuchsia battery.

To get more than 10% off, we can offer 20% in some pieces with small cosmetic faults (like scratches or anodizing stains). In this case, the main core could be green, fuchsia or black. If you like this option, I would check deep and maybe give you more color options.

Regarding the discounts, we are a small company and it's difficult to offer big discounts for BF. Our margins are quite small in comparison with other products that are massively manufactured or with big distributors which want to clean stock or close the year with better income statements.

In addition, we can offer you a customized temperature calibration and the option to choose high or low drag in the heat exchanger. High drag provides high temperature stability for high airflow, giving a stronger extraction. If you prefer an opened airflow with low inhalation effort, you can choose also this option on any core you choose: hybrid or convection.”

I’d probably go with the new Hybrid Quartz Core (365° F - 482° F) which will most likely hit harder, while also be easier to inhale from an airflow standpoint + High drag customization for the ultimate extraction. I’ve never heard of a vape company offering specific modified settings like this which is equally unique and awesome! Shout out to the Jorge & the MV team!

Last edited:

aniceto

Yeah it seems like I can upgrade my Arizer portable to the MV and keep my Dyna for quicker on demand microdosing hits. A MV and Dyna combo seems like a suitable combo for my daily needs. I’d be upgrading my Arizer portable while also getting log capabilities after heat soaking.
I reached out to Jorge directly and he made an awesome suggestion if I ever plan to buy one..

“If you plan is to buy a portable, there are a few colors to combine with black if you want, in example: black lid and black core, plus gold/blue/fuchsia battery.

To get more than 10% off, we can offer 20% in some pieces with small cosmetic faults (like scratches or anodizing stains). In this case, the main core could be green, fuchsia or black. If you like this option, I would check deep and maybe give you more color options.

Regarding the discounts, we are a small company and it's difficult to offer big discounts for BF. Our margins are quite small in comparison with other products that are massively manufactured or with big distributors which want to clean stock or close the year with better income statements.

In addition, we can offer you a customized temperature calibration and the option to choose high or low drag in the heat exchanger. High drag provides high temperature stability for high airflow, giving a stronger extraction. If you prefer an opened airflow with low inhalation effort, you can choose also this option on any core you choose: hybrid or convection.”

I’d probably go with the new Hybrid Quartz Core (365° F - 482° F) which will most likely hit harder, while also be easier to inhale from an airflow standpoint.. + High drag customization for the ultimate stronger extraction. I’ve never heard of a Vape Company offering specific modified settings like this which is equally unique and awesome!
Jorge is just as awesome as the device. You are never sure whether you are dealing with an artisan vape or an industrial vape. It sits in a weird spot right in the middle, weird in a good way. I had mine tuned a year ago too, tons of options. Same goes for those moving parts, they're meant to fit every person and every style but once you have yours figured out it's a really simple vape.

EDIT:

btw, when I said the the MV feels to me like a convenient log vape I meant the whole interface, not just the one hand or two hand thing.

- No stirring.
- Cordless.
- 3h battery life.
- Charging dock (you don't need to deal with any cable every time you need to recharge, just place it there)
- 10min auto shutoff (instead of the mighty's 2 min I think it was)
- Draw detection, so 10 min auto shutoff resets.
- Basket system to keep the device ultra clean. Nearly as easy to clean as the Arizer Solo/E-nano.
- Last draw just as strong as first draw off the battery.
- One handed.
- No glass => careless vaping, yet having excellent vapor and flavour.
- 2 min preheat vs the 10-15 min of the nano.

All these details add up and make for an ultra smooth experience. It's as close as set and forget as it gets, it's the most careless device I know.

Last edited:

OriginalFace

ksmswoul.jpg

Microdose terpcicle

OriginalFace

@OriginalFace there are mini’s in the works right now 👍
TRWW bits are not easy/early to get in the UK but I'll always be buying and enjoying the products. Love the innovation and dedication to flavour. Can't wait to see what's coming. I'm looking forward to ordering the quartz caps for my Dynavap Shomni.
I'm aiming to post short review videos on Youtube soon for the UK audience, awareness of the brand is very low in the UK.
Out of the dozen or so people that have tried my terpcicle and other TRWW bits for the first time have gone online and bought one, then recommended to others.
Great manual glass devices and next level dynavap addons.

OriginalFace,
Reactions: TedJones
Top Bottom