• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Titan vaporizer

queefermadness

I love the vapir2 and I've read some awful reviews on it. Some people have an agenda, some are idiots,and some just genuinely have a different experience. Sometimes ya never know till you try something yourself.
Thinking of trying the titan 1. It looks smaller than the 2? Under 50$ now...

queefermadness,
Reactions: KidFated.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
you guys, please make sure to let it heat for a couple of minutes on the hottest setting BEFORE putting in your herbs. You can thank me afterwards... ;)

mrweed,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
just for the first time, i only can imagine that people can't smell what I'm talking about just because they put in some herbs right away, which might overlap the smell (actually, I still can smell it, though).

Lets_Vape

I've just ordered the 1 and 2 to try, curious to see how the taste is.
I can definitely notice a faint taste from the Pinnacle Pro too so if it's comparable to that this seems like a great vape for the price if paired with an extension or bubbler

Most reviews seem biased because they got a free copy or bought it at a higher price I think so I decided to give them a try and probably give them as gift or keep them for some extra vaping power at a festival

Does anyone know if it can heat properly when the battery is drained and it's connected to USB as passthrough? This would also depend on the amps provided from the USB port ofcourse but I haven't been able to figure out how much amps this would need to work as passthrough if it does at all

Lets_Vape

My Titan-1 should be at the border, for the Titan-2 however they gave me a fake tracking code and after following up I was told there were quality issues with the product

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1216104 (army zhao) said:
Dear valued customer,
We are very sorry to tell you that this items have a little problem on the quality ,and the factory is still make the process on this items
and i was thinking would be ok for you to change them to other hot reselling items from our site ?
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1216104
looking forward to your soon reply
army

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
i order from there all the time, takes a little while to get to me. but it went from 4 weeks (year ago or so) to 2 weeks now, so im optimistic. cheap/quality/fast shipping, you may pick two...

btw i ordered one too, will update when it arrives

ads

So far so good, no plastic smells and works really well. Seemed to get little vapour below 370 but loads at 380. This is my first portable so would be interested to know what setting other people are using it on.

ads,

Lets_Vape

I have received mine but didn't think it was worth bumping the thread.
I ran over 20 cycles by now but have yet to get rid of the horrible smell, I can also taste it quite noticeably when taking a dry hit.
If I'm using it at all I will first be having a look at the airpath and what is causing the smell.

Other than this smell it seems like quite a decent vaporizer though, it does heat up properly and rather fast too, but with this taste I won't be using it soon.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
dude, it was very important that you've said so... the whole net is full of people claiming that it's the best vaporizer ever and unfortunately, too many people believe that. don't let the companys, who earn big money with this piece of shit, get away with it. People like you and me are the ones that get ripped off

Lets_Vape

Yeah indeed, I was getting very mixed feedback, I saw your posts and some others that mentioned smell/taste but I had not imagined it being this much of a smell and taste.
Especially since the Apex gets brilliant review everywhere (although them thinking they're getting a $200 device for it helps) I am just surprised they can keep a straight face when taking a draw!

My seller claimed it had great feedback and that they bought from the original factory, like they all do

Thanks for the reviews, I should've known that was more valuable than all those youtube reviews combined!

Lets_Vape,
Reactions: mrweed

ads

Well mine is ok, did have a bit if a taste but gone now. I burned it off a few times at full temp, soaked all the tips etc overnight and it seems fine. I'm certainly not a seller or have any intrest in promoting this thing, all I want is a nice portable device that hopefully will help we give up cigs.
There are so many copy's out there, who knows who's is real and who's is a fake. Maybe I got lucky :)

ads,
Reactions: Jared

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
I've got the titan-2 from the first seller who had it on stock... i doubt that there are fakes of this one that are better than the original unit. Imho, there is just one factory that produce them all!

i've said it a couple of times before, even if there are ok units (and yours is obviously not ok, too. Just because it doesn't smell/taste anymore, it doesn't mean that it's save to use now) nobody should take the risk and recieve one of these units, I have. Buying a vaporizer shouldn't be gambling, right?

Last edited:
mrweed,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
received the unit today. did 4 burn ins, the mentioned smell of plastic got less. i then used a vapor lung to pull some air through the unit, maybe for another 2 sessions. it smells like my solo in the early phase. hope it will dissipate completely soon. as for the unit itself: looks nice and feels nice. performance was nice, i do feel the effects. letme play a little more with it.

queefermadness

Good to know yours looks OK so far, mine should be here any day from same place at about the same time so my experience should be similar, will report on it. .

queefermadness,

ads

No smell at all from mine now.
Think it's was the rubber tips they give you. Warming up a bit. Would be nice if they could make a glass mouth peace.
What temps are u using funkyjunky ?

ads,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
No smell at all from mine now.
Think it's was the rubber tips they give you. Warming up a bit. Would be nice if they could make a glass mouth peace.
What temps are u using funkyjunky ?
didnt bother with red (lowest), on green(mid) i had some nice sessions yesterday, somehow a bit inconsistent with the vapor productivity. and today it was blue(highest) all day, nice clouds, pretty pretty good. a bit too high temp, personally would love a setting inbetween green and blue.
green gives more flavor while blue is cloudy but harsher.

did a full charge and it lasted me about 6 sessions on blue.
smell is like the solo now (not exactly flavourless).
about that: @mrweed and @Lets_Vape you talk about the smell being really horrible, i have not experienced this myself and think maybe your units are defective?or are you exaggerating?i have no difficulties keeping a straight face while drawing :)
i do agree that buying a vape should not be gambling but production errors on cheap things tend to be higher. sucks for your units nevertheless.

and by the way, they added the black edition on ft, same price, would have gone with that one if i knew... also titan 2 is there for $45 something, i hate fasttech

funkyjunky,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
dude, i have the titan-1 and the titan-2 and both units have the same terrible smell.
yes MAYBE i have defective units (I doubt it), but I'm saying this for the 100time now (and I'm really getting tired to): even if there are good units, I would not risk getting one of these I have and obviously there is a fair chance that you will recieve one of these!

what also wonders me a lot is that all people here who claim that their unit doesn't smell bad or something, never(!) admit (right away) that the vapor is unpleasent hot.
Even the manufacturer claims that this is a problem!

sorry, but I'm getting really angry when people compare it to the pax (or in your case the solo). The Titan is not even a conduction vaporizer :/ . For me this is an insult...

if people would say, hey it's ok for the money, I wouldn't care too much, but they always have to overact

anyway, there is not just my opinion, however I'm getting tired to defend it all the time (so many people comment on my blog, trying to "correct" my review). I'm trying to save people from this, that's my only motivation

@funkyjunky please don't take it personal... it's just my frustration about this piece of shit talking

Last edited:

queefermadness

Ok I've had mine few days now and here's my pros/cons review. I'll start with the con as I like a happy ending:ko:

Cons:
There's a fairly strong odor (typical robot fart) smell when new. I cleaned with ISO and did a few burn offs. The smell was similar to my indica when new, it does go away.
The silicone mouthpeice covers REEK. They don't smell at room temperature, but when they warm a little they taste like gym socks. Fortunately I can still use it without them.
The oven being so close to the mouthpiece makes the vapor hotter and less flavorful than other portables. There's also no way to know how much battery life is left. I would say battery life for such a small portable is average.

PROS:
It produces thick clouds consistently. Its small and feels nice, fits great in your pocket. Quality seems good for the price (under$50). I mostly use mine on green setting with a full loose pack.

Not something I would use as a main vape. However, I think this vape is perfect for going to a concert, fishing, traveling, or doing anything where you may lose it, break it, or have it confiscated. This way your only out less than $50..

:peace:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
what also wonders me a lot is that all people here who claim that their unit doesn't smell bad or something, never(!) admit (right away) that the vapor is unpleasant hot.
Even the manufacturer claims that this is a problem!
this is somehow true, you can burn your lips if they touch the vapor stream. however when taking the mouthpiece a little further into your mouth so this doesn’t happen i have no problems with the temperature of the vapor.
also you said its not even a conduction vaporizer? its conduction at its best, purely heating the chamber enclosing the bud not the air passing through, not sure what you meant with that. i still do understand that it has been a big frustration for you with both units being crap. what can i say, there are working units, maybe different batches or whatever.
btw @queefermadness glad your unit works too. have never been fooled by fasttech, i bet they even replace the unit when telling them there is a strong persistent plastic smell.

im using this thing now frequently besides my solo on the go. i like the oven size on it (little larger than solo) and how convenient it is to hold and draw from. as @queefermadness said quality seems nice from the looks.
the electronics smell has disappeared now completely but still the vapor doesn't taste as nice as the solo but quite good.
did a 10 min session on red (lowest temp) was very flavorful and even visible vapor, so to correct my previous statement, its a very useable temperature. after that i finished the bowl on green for a little longer.
prefer starting and ending on green (middle setting) though, occasionally i finish the load on blue (highest) which gives again very thick vapor although green wouldn’t produce much anymore. smell is gone but the "smoking" feeling is very nice. abv is still dark brown not black.
blue from the start is way too hot, destroys the taste instantly and darkens the bud very fast.

charging time is about 4-6 hours, cannot tell exactly. fully loaded battery seems to work nicer than a heavy drained one (time to heat up for example). its still giving me about 6-7 sessions on green with some blue.

for what i paid i find it has a very high value and performs very nice.

Last edited:
funkyjunky,
Reactions: Solomon

BigApple

Very helpful thread for me so ty all. I actually found this site and thread in a comment on yt while researching a potential purchase. This item is at least 1/2 the price and even 1/4 of some others I was looking at. I will see soon if it's a case of ygwypf.

This Titan 1 looks exactly like the G Pen Pro. So the real question is, does anyone know which is the chicken and which is the egg? Is Titan the OEM for GScience?

BigApple,
Top Bottom