TiStem for Tinymight (shipped from EU)

sickmanfraud

I tried the Ti stem with a dosing capsule and had an unpleasant experience.

The stem got so hot I could not touch it to my lips!

I assume it gave the TM some conduction. The cannabis in the cap was well vaporized but I won't use it with a dosing capsule again.

If I did something wrong, please inform me so I can enjoy that beautiful stem out of the house where I thought it had the most utility.

For informational purposes, I had the vape set to #5 and then moved to #6 I was using session mode. Perhaps on-demand would not heat the stem as much?

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I tried the Ti stem with a dosing capsule and had an unpleasant experience.

The stem got so hot I could not touch it to my lips!

I assume it gave the TM some conduction. The cannabis in the cap was well vaporized but I won't use it with a dosing capsule again.

If I did something wrong, please inform me so I can enjoy that beautiful stem out of the house where I thought it had the most utility.

For informational purposes, I had the vape set to #5 and then moved to #6 I was using session mode. Perhaps on-demand would not heat the stem as much?
I don't like capsules...
I always use a doob tube to carry the greens and fill the stem easy.;)

Onits

Hello, would like to buy a short stem. Are you personally currently using the 55 length? Thanks!

Onits,

vappingallnight

Hey, I seem to be unable to PM you. Either that or I am too new to FC to know how to. Either way I am interested. Let me know how to proceed.

vappingallnight,
Reactions: GoldenBud
Top Bottom