Accessory Maker
Titanium Stems
TiStem short(55mm) 45€
TiStem long(80mm) 60€
Shipped from EU
I make a 5€ discount on each additional stem

PXL-20220207-151042399.jpg

Shorner

How did you get the top and bottom plates of your tinymight so shiny?

Shorner,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I believe it is from use, or did the first ones have a different finish? :shrug:
It's been over two years and it's my daily vape. 2/3 batts/day

Last edited:
dzoinp,
Reactions: dman28

TeaCup

How did you get the top and bottom plates of your tinymight so shiny?

When my battery plate was getting scratches on it I used some metal polish to try and remove them. The coating that's on the TM now came off as I was rubbing it in, and low and behold, underneath the coating it's super shiny. Have been tempted to try and take off all the coating, but the battery door was such a small area, and sometimes things just don't look quite the same when the area gets larger. But it's definitely shiny underneath!

@dzoinp : Totally diggin' that look! Tempted to get the polish out again!

TeaCup,
Reactions: dzoinp

Shorner

When my battery plate was getting scratches on it I used some metal polish to try and remove them. The coating that's on the TM now came off as I was rubbing it in, and low and behold, underneath the coating it's super shiny. Have been tempted to try and take off all the coating, but the battery door was such a small area, and sometimes things just don't look quite the same when the area gets larger. But it's definitely shiny underneath!

Cheers for the reply mate, I think TM should start making them shiny looks so much better!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

You can first use fine sandpaper with 600 grit first and then with 1000, 2000...
As they are smooth surfaces it is not difficult but it takes work... the worst is the round parts

Big thanks to @dzoinp, titanium stem arrived today and i like it so much

Do the stems get hot?
Looks like @Saerdna liked it... Of course I look forward to more reviews from those I sold TiStems to
My opinion may be misunderstood, but anyway, my personal TiStem is 50mm, I use it with my 1/2 CU ssBall Mod for Tinymight and it stays hot next to the heater as well as the glass one. But I manage to remove the stem, right after a hit (the third or fourth), hold it at the ends with two fingers and shake to stir. I do it this way because I have, of course, my Mod Screen(heater) for Tinymight
:rofl: so many mods :rolleyes:
At the top end stays cool

Last edited:

Adobewan

I think many of us would like to try them and offer up the reviews you're looking for but titanium stems are pricey.
Being you were fortunate to get your stock at such a low price, have you considered an FC discount?

checkyourlibido

I think many of us would like to try them and offer up the reviews you're looking for but titanium stems are pricey.
Being you were fortunate to get your stock at such a low price, have you considered an FC discount?
I imagine they aren’t making much of a profit margin, considering shipping. But yeah, I am always happy to get a discount!

checkyourlibido,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

I imagine they aren’t making much of a profit margin, considering shipping. But yeah, I am always happy to get a discount!

Just out of curiosity, how come no one sells SS? Wouldn't those be cheaper?
A titanium stem can look expensive, I agree. However, they will last forever and that has to be taken into account.
I've already broken a few glass Stems... I know what I suffered in a whole weekend with greens, full charge batts, a working TM, but without any stem!:ugh:
On the other hand, it is not easy to find nor is it easy to machine. They have to be cut, rounded off at the ends and finally polished. It takes work... I calculate that each one gives me approx 1 hour of work.

An original glass stem costs €19.05 (€12.90 + €6.15 shipping)
TiStem gets paid on the second drop:bowdown:

I've made SS stems...they get extremely hot! Not worth it...
It makes no sense to make discounts now, sorry, that would be frustrating for those who have already purchased. But I had an active discount of €5 on each extra TiStem.:brow:

...and in the meantime only two shorts and two longs remain

TeaCup

I've made SS stems...they get extremely hot! Not worth it...
I think you misunderstood my post. :) This answer 👆 is the answer I was looking for. I wasn't putting down the cost, or implying you should discount it........my question really just had to do with why people didn't offer SS ones, because the look of the Ti look awesome and SS ones would allow more people to have this look. So yeah, the answer above is exactly why people don't use SS, lol, it gets too hot! I'd want the look of the Ti, but I obviously don't want too hot! It's all good bro!

TeaCup,

TeaCup

How did I not understand your post, when you then say that I gave you the answer you were looking for.:hmm:

I'm not just replying to you...
Lol, all I meant was it seemed you gave other answers first in justifying the cost, and atleast to me, it seemed that the fact they got hot was a secondary thought.

These answers:
it is not easy to find nor is it easy to machine. They have to be cut, rounded off at the ends and finally polished. It takes work... I calculate that each one gives me approx 1 hour of work.
It makes no sense to make discounts now
I think there was just a little confusion between you and I is all. It might not have been a secondary thought at all, coulda just been the way I read it. Totally not a big deal man, I've honestly been trying to coax myself into buying one from you!

TeaCup,

Adobewan

Lol, all I meant was it seemed you gave other answers first in justifying the cost, and atleast to me, it seemed that the fact they got hot was a secondary thought.

These answers:

I think there was just a little confusion between you and I is all. It might not have been a secondary thought at all, coulda just been the way I read it. Totally not a big deal man, I've honestly been trying to coax myself into buying one from you!
@TeaCup I believe the beginning of that response was directed at my suggestion of an FC discount.

Adobewan,
Top Bottom