TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I think the extra long stem would make me feel like I was playing some sort of mini reverse saxophone 🎷 lol
After 4+ months of having my Tinymight I still haven’t used the long stem which was a nice and appreciated throw-in by Ville. Short stem suits me fine. Others herein didn’t notice much difference and a few have used 2 cooling units in a long stem, rare indeed but effective or a novelty for them.

My TM kicked my butt last night, using session mode to finish a load of Purple Durban on 7.5 and milking it until nothing left. The effects were superlative again. The TM rocks - every, single, time! :peace:

Vadub1

ok, I missed the accessories somehow when I ordered my Tiny Might, so I just ordered the long stem and wpa.

Vadub1,

fareast

Hi mv1 died would tinymite be a good replacement

Absolutely. I replaced my Ghost MV-1 with the Tinymight. Fortunately, I was able to sell my Ghost and recover what I paid for the vape (but not what I paid for all the accessories).

No regrets for me.

bgrpph

I've used Ghost for yrs now almost exclusively & liked it a lot. I'm down to 1 working MV1 now, lots of batteries, crucibles, heat sinks, etc. I got TinyMight this month as my 1st stem vape & can say that it is a great replacement for the MV1.
TM is much more consistent, easier to use & has nice big clouds. I find vape can be a bit harsher at high levels with the TM vs MV1, but not a big deal. The TM will keep the heat on as long as button is pressed-- where MV1 stops heating automatically after 15 sec, so some of the harshness is prob my learning curve from keeping heat on too long. The MV1 flavor at low temps is a bit better than the TM imo. Ive been using the TM every day for few weeks now & can say i really like it & i haven't felt the need to use the Ghost.
I also had to buy a charger & xtra VTC6 batteries- Get the TM, once you get it you'll wish you'd done it sooner.

Last edited:

doubledown

The Grav stem arrived. Fits just fine. It doesn't approach the cooling of the stock stem with cooling unit. It's still a welcome addition with better flavor for lower temp hits.
View attachment 1578
Mine arrived the other day with a small chip on the bowl rim. Just so others know, Grav is sending out a replacement no questions asked. Just sent an email to support with pics and gtg. Just wanted to spread the word since I love good CS👊

JammerBR

Should have specified, on the TM page when ordering you can select additional glass tubes - I selected one 1x short and 1x long, so 2 extra stems, 1 55mm and 1 80mm. Standard, straight, no dimpling.

You're asking about the recently added "extra long" dimpled stem, right? I didn't get that one, but I am curious too!
I am asking about the new stem. Thanks for the update.

Absolutely... It will not disappoint, in my opinion.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Good day! I've been lurking in the foggy shadows for some time, but today is the day being social seems like a good idea. . . .

I've been using TM since mid-March, coming from Ghost MV1 and FF2+. My Ghost Satin Silver (3rd unit) still works, and as some have suggested has a better taste at low temps. It's fine, but take longer to use, longer to clean, and is bulky. The FF2+ stirring killed it for me. Having to constantly open and stir made it the smelliest and most laborious vape I've used.

In comparison, the TM is simple. For the first couple of month I used only the short stem, but the heat of the stem on my lips toward the end of a session prompted me to switch to the long stem. Though not quite as portable, I haven't had any lip burn since and haven't gone back to the short stem.

jbm

In comparison, the TM is simple. For the first couple of month I used only the short stem, but the heat of the stem on my lips toward the end of a session prompted me to switch to the long stem. Though not quite as portable, I haven't had any lip burn since and haven't gone back to the short stem.
Welcome. Are you using the CU in the long stem?

jbm,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Welcome. Are you using the CU in the long stem?
Yes. I think that the extra distance between the CU and my mouth helps the glass to stay cooler (mostly just toward the end of the session - I usually dont take much break between hits).

I got an extra CU and an extra long stem (edit: not an extra 'extra long stem'), so I just rotate the two and clean them both when they are dirty.

FWIW, I've been using the hot cream method to clean the CU, which I read a while ago as a way some people clean their dynavap.
While not quite as effective as ISO, I like it, as I dislike handling and smelling ISO.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
FWIW, I've been using the hot cream method to clean the CU, which I read a while ago as a way some people clean their dynavap.
While not quite as effective as ISO, I like it, as I dislike handling and smelling ISO.
Due to the lack of 91% ISO recently with the COVID-19 crisis, I’ve been using grain alcohol to clean my stem and cooling unit. Works very well too with the irony of not feeling too guilty of dumping it down the drain after cleaning (I cry over spilled alcohol, lol).

Once in a blue moon my short stem gets on the hotter side even with the cooling unit, usually at the tail end of a load where I’ve temp-stepped to my highest range (6-7.5) and in session mode. Perhaps try lowering the temp or spacing the load a bit further from the edge of the stem and heater?

Lastly, I received my TM accessories yesterday exactly 4 weeks from the ship date. Got an interstitial email signed by “David” as part of the follow up attempting to track my order. Not sure if this is a new person but glad for the response and attempt to help. Now to insert the replacement large clear Oring atop the glass cylinder this weekend - my TM has been without one for weeks. I’ll need time and patience to get this in. TGIF to all. :peace:

EDIT: a new short stem and cooling unit were the main items in my accessory order. Glad to have spares when cleaning the other!

Last edited:

jbm

Do you mean simmering the CU in milk or cream, also sometimes called "making stem milk?"

jbm,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Once in a blue moon my short stem gets on the hotter side even with the cooling unit, usually at the tail end of a load where I’ve temp-stepped to my highest range (6-7.5) and in session mode. Perhaps try lowering the temp or spacing the load a bit further from the edge of the stem and heater?

Yeah, usually it was at the tail end when I was at 7.5 that the short stem got too hot. Not in session mode, but with virtually no pause between hits (just to exhale).

Do you mean simmering the CU in milk or cream, also sometimes called "making stem milk?"
Yeah, basically. I just warm the cream in a bowl in the microwave, then take apart the CU and soak for a few minutes, usually moving everything around with a spoon to agitate. Then I rinse in hot soapy water, rinse again, and wipe down.

murf2010

How often do you guys do concentrates with the TM? Best vape ever for flower but kina seems like a pain looking through the threads to vape concentrates. My angle here is starting my day with a dab of cbd live resin/rosin.

murf2010,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Just heard back from Sneaky Pete about weather he will be stocking the tinymight at Vape North and the answer is yes! And for my American friends Sneaky Pete store will also be seeing tinymight love ❤️ He's expecting shipment to go out early august so by the time he receives and lists mid august for sale. He was even generous enough to offer to hold one for me so I don't miss out, talk about great service. I even offered to send money as proof that I won't flake but he said it wasn't necessary as I'm a reliable customer, talk about treating your return customers well. Please do take this with a grain of salt as none of this is written in stone just yet, he's only reached a agreement with the maker his shipment isn't built yet possibly, shipped with tracking number ext ext with the way of the world lately some unforeseen problems could arise and delays could happen. He told me to check back in a week and he should have something more concrete. Super excited to get my paws on this vape

kiddvudu2

Hey hey TM thread! What a fun group of yahoo's here! Been watching since November. Had 2 different TM's in a cart since then, but never pulled the trigger. I'm building another cart now! Gonna do it this time for sure! Lots of pages here though, is there a handy suggested accessories list that current owners agree are "must have" or "very nice to have"?

Thanks for any replies, and my apologies for a question that (without reading any current comments) I'd imagine is probably quite common...

Peese!!!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Hey hey TM thread! What a fun group of yahoo's here! Been watching since November. Had 2 different TM's in a cart since then, but never pulled the trigger. I'm building another cart now! Gonna do it this time for sure! Lots of pages here though, is there a handy suggested accessories list that current owners agree are "must have" or "very nice to have"?

Thanks for any replies, and my apologies for a question that (without reading any current comments) I'd imagine is probably quite common...

Peese!!!

As a new TM user - I am extremely happy I followed some recs' from this thread. I got an extra short stem, long stem, 2 o-ring packs, an extra CU. Nice to have extra stem choice and CU to use while cleaning. I also ordered the WPA, but its backordered.

AMiA

Guys and Girls,let me ask you this:

TM or Fury2 or Edge..for microdosing,which one you think is better.

Thanks for any replyes..:-)

AMiA,

caliganja420

Guys and Girls,let me ask you this:

TM or Fury2 or Edge..for microdosing,which one you think is better.

Thanks for any replyes..:-)

well you are comparing a hand made artisan vape to a cheap Chinese bottom of the barrel vaporizer. The Tinymight might be the best portable unit on the market and it’s going to be hard to beat it. Healthyrips makes vapes for beginners, it’s all plastic, does not extract the material like a full convection vape.

zor

Medium to coarse grind + fluffy pack → even roast.
Interesting, I was using the medium plate in my brilliant cut grinder and I avoided the outer ring with going to the fine grind. Start at 3, then move up to 5, 7, and end on 8.5.

I havent tried coarse grind yet, but now I am motivated :)

zor,
Reactions: Siebter
Top Bottom