TinyMight / TM 2

JammerBR

Tinymight order time. Just giving info to those who are waiting or want to purchase a TM.

I ordered my TM on 6/5. I received the notice yesterday that my TM shipped (exactly three weeks) and will be delivered on Tuesday.

JammerBR,

dimmusp

Vapor feels roomtemp trough it. I was actually suprised that it is as cool as trough my WP.Total length of the tubing before manipulation was 30 cm .It might be an overkill for some,but i made it big enough to be comfortable to use as a j-hook, inner diameter is also 0.5 mm narrower than the standart TM stem and it has a bit more even bake than the traditional stem.At the end of the day i still prefer using with a WP,but this could be a useful for certain situations :)).
What kind of WP do you use?

dimmusp,

abcd5432

@dimmusp I use the FC-1000 from dhgate.Bought it few years ago from StevenIMZ for 49 delivered.. best deal ever.
Ya, his pieces are the best bang for buck.

I broke most of mine I got from him, got only a few left. Better than dropping the real thing lol. I only use a real mobius in bed and that's still scary!

abcd5432,

SquirrelMaster

Here's my current lineup of Tinymight stems. Starting from the left:
RBT 19mm Short Stem
Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster
Tinymight Official 80mm Long Stem
Tinymight Official 55mm Short Stem
Airistech Herbva Bubbler

I've said it before and it still stands that the Grav Labs stem is my favourite stem when going dry. This all comes down to the shape of the mouthpiece that is not only smaller but also oval so it sits perfectly on your lips. The cooling affects (because of the loss of the cooling unit) "may" not be as good as either original stem but that I haven't noticed a big difference and the feel of the Grav just makes it that much better for me. There is no adjustable bowl like the stock stems but the longer I've had my Tinymight the less I pack huge loads anyways (only when going for a walk if I don't want to change stems will I load 0.5g in the 80mm stem).

The stock stems are both really good but because I generally draw long and hard with short breaks the long stem is preferred because the short stem can start to get pretty toasty. Taking a short break between puffs will negate this so it's easy to use the short stem if you don't rush. The Grav Labs stem is worse for getting hot so I'll either cycle stems or give them a minute to cool down between sessions. There is a little more cooling with the long stem because of the extra glass. Being able to pack large loads is also a plus but again I'm finding smaller (same depth as internal stem width) loads are preferred.

The Airistech Bubbler (which I posted a video of earlier in the thread) works much better in theory. In use there usually either isn't enough water to make a difference or there's too much and you get splash back. I honestly haven't given that much effort to using it but it was cheap and I'll revisit sometime to see if it's any better.

The only time I use the RBT stem dry is when I place it in a simple j-hook I have otherwise I use it with a hydratube or bong filled with water.

caliganja420

RBT 19mm Short Stem
Airistech Herbva Bubbler

I've said it before and it still stands that the Grav Labs stem is my favourite stem when going dry. This all comes down to the shape of the mouthpiece that is not only smaller but also oval so it sits perfectly on your lips. The cooling affects (because of the loss of the cooling unit) "may" not be as good as either original stem but that I haven't noticed a big difference and the feel of the Grav just makes it that much better for me. There is no adjustable bowl like the stock stems but the longer I've had my Tinymight the less I pack huge loads anyways (only when going for a walk if I don't want to change stems will I load 0.5g in the 80mm stem).

The stock stems are both really good but because I generally draw long and hard with short breaks the long stem is preferred because the short stem can start to get pretty toasty. Taking a short break between puffs will negate this so it's easy to use the short stem if you don't rush. The Grav Labs stem is worse for getting hot so I'll either cycle stems or give them a minute to cool down between sessions. There is a little more cooling with the long stem because of the extra glass. Being able to pack large loads is also a plus but again I'm finding smaller (same depth as internal stem width) loads are preferred.

The Airistech Bubbler (which I posted a video of earlier in the thread) works much better in theory. In use there usually either isn't enough water to make a difference or there's too much and you get splash back. I honestly haven't given that much effort to using it but it was cheap and I'll revisit sometime to see if it's any better.

The only time I use the RBT stem dry is when I place it in a simple j-hook I have otherwise I use it with a hydratube or bong filled with water.

I can’t believe the Grav stem fits... do you use different o rings or it fits perfect? I am definitely going to grab one of those before my TM arrives, it looks really clean.
does anyone recommend a good battery store? Everyone is out of VTC6!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can’t believe the Grav stem fits... do you use different o rings or it fits perfect? I am definitely going to grab one of those before my TM arrives, it looks really clean.

yeah they fit but a couple people here reported that they didn't for them, I have the octo taster, but don't really ever use it... If you need screens for the grav stem (or stock stem, anything with 12mm inner diameter), these will fit:
He also has a newer deeper version as well, but I don't see them on the site... And be careful because the other smaller screen size he offers will not fit for TM.

Batteries go to imr.com illumn.com liowarehouse... And you can get LG HG2 or HG4 or Samsung 25R instead...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

IMG-20200627-152141-2.jpg

Just cross posting this photo showing almost all of my current mouthpiece options, for details of what's in the photo click here:

Tweakz

IMG-20200627-152141-2.jpg

Just cross posting this photo showing almost all of my current mouthpiece options, for details of what's in the photo click here:
Oh what an epic set of stem's for TM :tup::rockon::love:

abcd5432

RBT 19mm Short Stem
Airistech Herbva Bubbler

Please let me know about the bubbler part. I want something like this badly. If you think you can design better? Anyone? Biao.t could maybe make? This is the one thing I've always been curious about, I'm terrified of destroying the device though. I seen @Shit Snacks one, but this looks like it's the perfect size. Just any water cooling for me is better than none, I'm a baby.

Maybe ogb got some ideas.

Last edited:
abcd5432,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Please let me know about the bubbler part. I want something like this badly. If you think you can design better? Anyone? Biao.t could maybe make? This is the one thing I've always been curious about, I'm terrified of destroying the device though. I seen @Shit Snacks one, but this looks like it's the perfect size. Just any water cooling for me is better than none, I'm a baby.

With the three water tools I posted there is no danger of destroying anything, I also have a vxl devastator knock off bubbler from DHgate that I can connect the hydrotubes or other mouthpieces on top of for extra cooling plus an evolver hydratree too... Anyway I would not want to have a stem that is a chamber holding your herbs and also is full of water, I think that is why the aristech one is used as another dry stem... So yeah if you want water cooling get one of the WPA options and some water tools, much less risky when you have separate pieces like that, you can also clear the bubbler after each hit, which keeps everything cleaner. I do really recommend Jay hooks however for plenty of cooling without water, I don't think water is necessarily the most effective regardless, but it certainly doesn't do much when there's only a tiny bit in a tiny space anyway... I bet one of those old 7th floor glycerin vapor tamers in the freezer would be incredible with the tinymight!

Does the TM come with screens?

I don't know if new one's shipping come with spare screens but it definitely comes with a flat screen in the cooling unit and a basket screen in the short stem...

abcd5432

With the three water tools I posted there is no danger of destroying anything, I also have a vxl devastator knock off bubbler from DHgate that I can connect the hydrotubes or other mouthpieces on top of for extra cooling plus an evolver hydratree too... Anyway I would not want to have a stem that is a chamber holding your herbs and also is full of water, I think that is why the aristech one is used as another dry stem... So yeah if you want water cooling get one of the WPA options and some water tools, much less risky when you have separate pieces like that, you can also clear the bubbler after each hit, which keeps everything cleaner. I do really recommend Jay hooks however for plenty of cooling without water, I don't think water is necessarily the most effective regardless, but it certainly doesn't do much when there's only a tiny bit in a tiny space anyway... I bet one of those old 7th floor glycerin vapor tamers in the freezer would be incredible with the tinymight!

I don't know if new one's shipping come with spare screens but it definitely comes with a flat screen in the cooling unit and a basket screen in the short stem...
Challenge accepted....

Lol but I only use water tools. I don't like not using water.

I've heard that frozen tools with vapor is bad? Is that true? I've wanted to get one of those things, the illadelph knock offs on dhgate.

SquirrelMaster

It fits very well, maybe the smallest bit larger but barely noticeable. The fitment more depends on how hard I tighten the top ring. I've used 18650batterystore.com before but they're out of VTC6s unfortunately. The Molicel 26A works really well as a replacement. It has 400mA less but it hits harder which can come in handy for other devices.

Has anyone used the ss cooling stem from TM?

An all SS design?

The tube that extends down from the mouthpiece is too long which is where the splash back was happening. If that internal tube was shorter and there was more distance between it and the water i.e. if the stem was longer then it would work much better. Like @ShitSnacks says it's better to have a seperate stem and hydrotube but it's going to much larger.

Shit Snacks

Challenge accepted....

I've heard that frozen tools with vapor is bad? Is that true? I've wanted to get one of those things, the illadelph knock offs on dhgate.

I mean anyone can destroy anything if they really want to lol and sure accidents can always happen... But yeah so get an adapter stem, I prefer full flavor dry, and oftentimes big hits through water end up harsher with more volume? I don't know... I've never actually gotten to try one of the frozen things myself, I don't even know if 7th floor elev8 still sells them and you wouldn't want to get a knock-off thing that could break...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter

SquirrelMaster

Challenge accepted....

Frozen tools? I don't see the issue of your not freezing the water in it and making sure it's cold when it goes in. Hot water is better imo because of how it hydrates the vapour but I don't always go to the trouble and a lot of people like their frozen water. Colder would cause the vape to condense faster on the walls on the glass as well I believe.

Looking again at that Airistech stem, the top layer of glass towards the mouthpiece (where the smaller glass inner tube extends towards the bowl), that ring needs to be moved towards the mouthpiece as close as possible to the end. The tube inside should still be shortened. Even then I have my doubts of you want to haul on it.

I used the Airistech stem again tonight and the water bubbles up and/or evaporates, I don't know, but the water is gone quickly. If you want water filtration this is what's needed :lol:...

abcd5432

Frozen tools? I don't see the issue of your not freezing the water in it and making sure it's cold when it goes in. Hot water is better imo because of how it hydrates the vapour but I don't always go to the trouble and a lot of people like their frozen water. Colder would cause the vape to condense faster on the walls on the glass as well I believe.

Looking again at that Airistech stem, the top layer of glass towards the mouthpiece (where the smaller glass inner tube extends towards the bowl), that ring needs to be moved towards the mouthpiece as close as possible to the end. The tube inside should still be shortened. Even then I have my doubts of you want to haul on it.

I used the Airistech stem again tonight and the water bubbles up and/or evaporates, I don't know, but the water is gone quickly. If you want water filtration this is what's needed :lol:...

Ow that's what I need.... Nice......

I'd want a mini version but I'll take that. Too. I need it all....

Shit Snacks

Frozen tools use glycerin not water btw

SquirrelMaster

Frozen tools use glycerin not water btw

Something like this for the Huracoil? http://illadelphglass.com/production/signature-heavy-hit-series
Edit: Search 14" Phoenix Freezable coil glass bong on DhGate.
Edit: On man I really like "Hot sale phoenix Freezable coil hammer bubbler with 6 arms on DhGate.

Besides the spilling I would still think vapour would condense much quicker on the glass walls than warm or hot water. Looks fun though. Is my thinking going the right way on that? I had a few bowls in the Tinymight about 20 minutes ago. I am floating on a cloud stoned right now :leaf::ko: .

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Something like this for the Huracoil? http://illadelphglass.com/production/signature-heavy-hit-series
Edit: Search 14" Phoenix Freezable coil glass bong on DhGate.
Edit: On man I really like "Hot sale phoenix Freezable coil hammer bubbler with 6 arms on DhGate.

Besides the spilling I would still think vapour would condense much quicker on the glass walls than warm or hot water. Looks fun though. Is my thinking going the right way on that? I had a few bowls in the Tinymight about 20 minutes ago. I am floating on a cloud stoned right now :leaf::ko: .
A friend got one of these Phoenix with freezable coils,turned out coils are not freezable. It bursted in his fridge and he got reply from the seller ,that freezer is too cold and to keep the next one in the fridge,a refridgerable coil ? :D
Edited:
But the seller replaced it free of charge,so that was kind of nice minus the 3 months total wait from initial purchase.

Top Bottom