TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

I tamp my bowl down after I stir fairly tight each time which I find works well, always load upside down.

What I need for my workflow is a funnel for the stem so I can easily stick it on, stir, tamp, back in without losing any material from stirring, I have seen 3d printer funnels to hold the stem and load it, does anyone have a link?
Delta3dStudios carriers a few different funnels.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20210930-181006811.jpg

:brow: :razz:

All right here it is with the actual bubbler haha also good even if not plug in level

PXL-20211001-213955441.jpg

delloy

I tamp my bowl down after I stir fairly tight each time which I find works well, always load upside down.

What I need for my workflow is a funnel for the stem so I can easily stick it on, stir, tamp, back in without losing any material from stirring, I have seen 3d printer funnels to hold the stem and load it, does anyone have a link?
Delta3d Studios will also make custom ones to suit your device. https://delta3dstudios.com/brands/Delta-3D-Studios.html

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Hey, just wondering if anyone here who has ordered a Tiny Might to the UK and can let me know how discreet the packaging is, and what is listed on the customs declaration etc..

Thanks
Mine was just in DHL packaging and I think the customs said 'heating device' or something similar but certainly nothing in the packaging or description that indicates what it is inside.

Hippy89

Hello everyone!!!

Could anyone tell me how you set up the big o ring(orange) on top? I've been noticing that after cleaning process of the TM I cannot get the right adjustment for that , I played with ring threading or loosing it, but sometime I cannot get any vapour even change the temperature up to 10 .

Please help
Thanks in advance

Hippy89,
Reactions: BigJr48

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Hello everyone!!!

Could anyone tell me how you set up the big o ring(orange) on top? I've been noticing that after cleaning process of the TM I cannot get the right adjustment for that , I played with ring threading or loosing it, but sometime I cannot get any vapour even change the temperature up to 10 .

Please help
Thanks in advance
sounds like you either have air leak or contact issue. the big orange o ring barely has any adjustment as it is, I only screw it till it just snugs together. the more important o ring it the thin one that is on top of the oven glass and under the top cap. is it in place? if its a contact issue you need to loosen the main screw and wiggle the top cap back and forth then tighten it back together .

Hippy89

sounds like you either have air leak or contact issue. the big orange o ring barely has any adjustment as it is, I only screw it till it just snugs together. the more important o ring it the thin one that is on top of the oven glass and under the top cap. is it in place? if its a contact issue you need to loosen the main screw and wiggle the top cap back and forth then tighten it back together .
Hi @Bad Dog thanks for the anwser. I am sure it is air leak, because I can feel the resistance if I play with ajustment of the top ring, sometime it works perfectly and then when you take the glass out to put more herb in the chamber doesnt work. I check the o ring on top of the oven glass but I didnt know about the one under the top cap.
Do I need to disassemble the TM to check this?
Many thanks

Hippy89,

Hippy89

You don't need to completely disassemble, just continue disassembling till you see the glass tube, on top of which lies the thinner rubber ring, mine is blue.
Hi @condition thanks for answer. I just checked the o ring and it looks fine to me, I've got 1 o ring on top of the glass tube(black) am I missing any o ring ?. Any suggestions to fix the air leak? I get the TM in October 2020, would you recommend change the o ring? I don't think it will be necessary, but any thing to improve the performance of the TM is more than welcome.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hippy89,

condition

Hi hippy, I don't think that you are missing something. How do you know that you have an air leak? There are some things that I know you can check, like the metal ring that keeps the screen on top of the heater, have you inserted properly, with the big side on the top?

Hippy89

Hi hippy, I don't think that you are missing something. How do you know that you have an air leak? There are some things that I know you can check, like the metal ring that keeps the screen on top of the heater, have you inserted properly, with the big side on the top?
Yes @condition I doble check the screen and the o rings. I think is a air leak problem because moving the big orange o ring in some position it does get sealed, also I feel the difference between air restriction. When It gets sealed it hardest to hit

Hippy89,

condition

, I played with ring threading or loosing it, but sometime I cannot get any vapour even change the temperature up to 10 .
The tube holder (the metal ring on top) must not be tightened, as per instructions, so it may be your case, its got to be loose, otherwise it won't work.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I think is a air leak problem because moving the big orange o ring in some position it does get sealed, also I feel the difference between air restriction. When It gets sealed it hardest to hit
this oring needs to seal... so :hmm: ... "hardest to hit" maybe your stem is dirty? :shrug: damage oring?
Did you open the device? Was working fine before?

Hippy89

this oring needs to seal... so :hmm: ... "hardest to hit" maybe your stem is dirty? :shrug: damage oring?
Did you open the device? Was working fine before?
Hi @dzoinp, when I said "hardest to hit" I mean that I can feel the air flowing by the herb because the air resistance. When it isn't sealed you can vape and the air flow is free non resistance at all.

I did not open the device, I have been having this problem for a while , but playing with the top ring I can get it work.
But this is driving me mad, because when I take the stem out for refilling I have to move the ring until it works.

Thanks

Hippy89,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I have been having this problem for a while , but playing with the top ring I can get it work.
Can you screw the top ring in enough?
when inserting the stem does it offer resistance?
Did your TM work well before or has it always been like this? :hmm:
(edit: Are you sure you have this oring in place?)
IMG_20200511_001056.jpg

Didn't he by any chance fall to the ground or take a hit?
check the alignment of the top plate...
disassembling this part you should have:
1 ring
2 o-ring
3 aluminum tube
4 heater screen

With this all disassembled, check (by running your finger around) if the oring that seals the top plate and the inner glass tube, are all well aligned with the top plate...

Last edited:

Zow237

I dont even know where to start with this vape. I just picked up one from a reddit member yesterday.... This thing just performs. extracts everything in 1-3 hits no problem. i dont stir and it hits everything. Ive used this thing 5 times and everytime ive used it ive become stony baloney. GETs me more cheesed than any other vape i have used. I have used a lot. Color me impressed folks. This vape just does what i need it to. Fast ass extraction with bigger or smaller loads. its very versatile. now to pick up a wood stem from alan or eds tnt. :) Great work. Also i can not believe how cool the vapor is. such a short parth all absorbed by some nuts and washers. pretty tight

Hippy89

Can you screw the top ring in enough?
when inserting the stem does it offer resistance?
Did your TM work well before or has it always been like this? :hmm:
(edit: Are you sure you have this oring in place?)
IMG_20200511_001056.jpg

Didn't he by any chance fall to the ground or take a hit?
check the alignment of the top plate...
disassembling this part you should have:
1 ring
2 o-ring
3 aluminum tube
4 heater screen

With this all disassembled, check (by running your finger around) if the oring that seals the top plate and the inner glass tube, are all well aligned with the top plate...
Hi everyone!!!!

Thanks for all the answers, I checked everything you mentioned above and I ended disassembling the TM to check all the o rings. I have to say that the oring between the glass and the top plate was there, I think the key of the problem was here, the main screw. I think the screw wasn't tight enough , because after putting all the pieces together again and making sure the aligned it is back to LIVE . I also have to say that I left the top ring loose.

TM TM D

@Shit Snacks thanks

beluga808

I saw these glass beads online and was thinking to use them as an alternative to the regular CU. I read somewhere on reddit that those beads are safe to use for cooling purposes in the mouthpiece. As they were really cheap I just ordered them. Now since I have them at home I'm not sure anymore if I should use them :doh: I couldn't find any information about the specific type of glass (website just says 'glass' lol). My assumption is that the material used is most probably soda-lime glass.

What do you think? Should I keep and use them? Or should I search for some ruby or boro glass (if so, any link for European sellers would be helpful)?

Top Bottom