• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

naxo

I apologize for the copy paste, ok then I understand that the IOSS does not correspond in my particular case.
Then the other question would be, they must have been wrong to send me that email, in addition to the fact that in the email it begins by greeting a certain keith since my name is Marcos.
I have seen that other people already receive a dhl or ups code for their warm hand pro, but in my order it still says pending

naxo,

gangababa

Hi guys, I placed my order on 02/06 waiting for the new board, my order would be #1010X. From what I have read when the purchase is generated a code is also generated in dhl express, I keep checking my Order Information but still nothing.
On 02/12 I received an email from shipping@tinymightvape.com greeting me with an incorrect name and asking for a correct IOSS, but when I filled in my data for the purchase they did not request any ioss. Researching here in my country Chile (Latam) I have not been able to find my supposed ioss. I replied to that email the same day, but still no response.
Could someone please explain to me what IOSS is and where I can get mine. I have already bought some vapes but only in the USA and they have not asked me for anything similar, only my zip code.
Excuse my English, I hope you can understand the idea.
As I am in Uruguay, I certainly want to hear more about your shopping experience.
The USA laws won't interfere with shipping vaporizers to Latam.
Uruguay customs, however, prohibits items costing more than $200 US, adds 60% or more tariff, and prohibits vaporizers because 'tobacco'.
Former President Tabare Vasquez was strongly against smoking, got laws passed, and now I am thus Tinymight-less.
I may need to get a post box in Santiago, or Buenos Aires.

gangababa,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
I'm happy to report my first TM has arrived! Serial # 10014. Ordered Feb. 5th and sent DHL several days later. Returned by DHL to TM the same day it shipped. Then it sat with TM for +/- 4 days and shipped on the 15th with UPS and arrived in California today the 17th. I had no problem tracking it on it's journey with UPS and it arrived exactly when they said it would when they picked it up from TM.

There were no instructions of any kind in the box. I was hoping for the collectors edition Hand Warmer instructions.
;)
I did find the online PDF of the real instructions and think I have it figured out. Still trying to make sense of the extra parts I ordered based on recommendations I read in the thread but I'm sure they will make sense as I get into it. I'll probably start out with a "normal" CU hit or two and switch to the WPA and then the WPA through some hydratubes with water.

The battery is a Molicel P26A and needs charging. My two spares (same batteries) arrived yesterday and are fully charged. I'm good to go but have to wait a few hours before I am commitment free to explore. Meanwhile I'm really impressed with the build.

mahorosidrake

answered my email on the same day they will ship it today or tomorrow
status shipped on 17/2/22 Order ID: 10175
no working tracking number yet :(

hello, from hungary
ordered 2/11/22
completed 2/12/22
tracking number is invalid. has it happened to anyone else? 7094539362
asked them via email today. no answer yet

answered my email on the same day they will ship it today or tomorrow

status shipped on 17/2/22 Order ID: 10175
no working tracking number yet :(
arrived without tracking number or dhl email but the driver called me
thank you i love you all

mahorosidrake,
Reactions: ezpz

zatonic

• Ordered on Feb 13.
  • Tracking provided Feb 14.
  • Officially shipped on Feb 18.
  • Scheduled to be delivered Feb 21.

zatonic,
I think he must have forgot about me :lol: order still pending from 9th Feb no reply to my email inquiry which is a little annoying hopefully will ship next week

ItsGreatWhenYouVape,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Does anyone know how long it takes for an order for accessories only to arrive?
(Shipping for accessories only orders)

dzoinp,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@dzoinp – If I remember correctly (it's been a while) about a week from Finland ←→ Germany. So a bit slower than an actual TM because it's send via regular snail mail. That might be different when your order is bigger than what fits an an envelope, though.

Siebter,
Reactions: dzoinp

Zipford

Does anyone know how long it takes for an order for accessories only to arrive?
(Shipping for accessories only orders)
I ordered a variety of o-rings on 4/4/22 and "received them" on 4/22/22. I suspect 4/22 is when Deutsche Post got them to my local USPS, which does the final delivery, but if so the last leg would have been another day or two.

Zipford,

checkyourlibido

I ordered a variety of o-rings on 4/4/22 and "received them" on 4/22/22. I suspect 4/22 is when Deutsche Post got them to my local USPS, which does the final delivery, but if so the last leg would have been another day or two.
yeah, I think it said in my shipping info for this or something else that it sometimes gets marked as delivered when it hits the local mail carrier

checkyourlibido,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I have bought a TM on vaporisateur.net, its been over a week, they havent provided any tracking nor replied to my question via their internal msg system. Are they scammers?
They didn't scam me. Ordered TM through them as well and took a while to get here also. Didn't get tracking either.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: cptofnthng

cptofnthng

Well they havent replied yet, its been 10 days now. I tried Email, Chat, internal MSG system. I would argue that this is the worst customer service i have ever experienced. I already happy imagining something goes wrong with the shipping and we have to solve that. If they ever deliever what i paid for. I will Open PayPal claim next week.

cptofnthng,

stuey

Well they havent replied yet, its been 10 days now. I tried Email, Chat, internal MSG system. I would argue that this is the worst customer service i have ever experienced. I already happy imagining something goes wrong with the shipping and we have to solve that. If they ever deliever what i paid for. I will Open PayPal claim next week.
I get the feeling it may be a very small operation.. they may be on holiday or have covid or just be really busy etc.. dont stress too much .. obviously if you havent heard back in a week then claim your money back via paypal.

stuey,

cptofnthng

well If they had communicated that i wouldnt mind much. But feeling ignored is not nice.

cptofnthng,

stuey

well If they had communicated that i wouldnt mind much. But feeling ignored is not nice.
Thats completely understandable. Its also worth considering english isnt their first language. So might be sat in the huge pile of emails marked "need to translate first!", which I should imagine is full of people asking stuff about the TM2 so is probably 10 times bigger than usual. I do know what you mean about lack of communication being anoying. It is anoying! Anyway hope it all works out well for you.

stuey,
Reactions: ezpz

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah I'm with @cptofnthng here, even though I myself might've received my unit from them in timely matter, shit shouldn't go down like this for @cptofnthng no matter what. The no communication part is just fucked up and not a pleasing thing to do to someone who just spent their money at your store. Leaving them in the dark on whether it will ship or even refunded. That said the store has so many good reviews that I wouldn't worry too much, but I understand the PayPal dispute just to get the dough back and the order cancelled and get it from another place.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: cptofnthng

Lee7

Currently Vietnam customs does not allow me to receive Tinymight . I am so sad . They informed me this morning. Currently my package is at Tan Son Nhat airport - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam. Vietnam Customs does not allow me to receive the goods because of Vietnamese regulations. I emailed the manufacturer. At the moment I don't know how they will deal with it. Has anyone had the same as me?

gangababa

Currently Vietnam customs does not allow me to receive Tinymight . I am so sad . They informed me this morning. Currently my package is at Tan Son Nhat airport - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam. Vietnam Customs does not allow me to receive the goods because of Vietnamese regulations. I emailed the manufacturer. At the moment I don't know how they will deal with it. Has anyone had the same as me?
I am in Uruguay and face the same situation where customs regulations here prohibit importing vaporizers (even as the end-use buyer).
For the present time, I can only dream of ordering a TinyMight.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yeah this is shitty. I have heard that people can often reach him via Instagram.

Grass Yes,

badbee

For anyone who wanted one from the US: I ordered 7/14 from the TheVapeLifeStore before their bulk shipment came in, their shipment came in 7/21 and mine is currently out for delivery. Other retailers may still be waiting for their shipments.

Lee7

I am in Uruguay and face the same situation where customs regulations here prohibit importing vaporizers (even as the end-use buyer).
For the present time, I can only dream of ordering a TinyMight.
Currently, the manufacturer and the shipping side have not yet seen them reply to my email. I looked up my order on the DHL homepage. it is still stuck . If they won't let me pick it up, I'll probably ship it back to Germany and have my friends send it back without customs. But I will take a lot of shipping cost

Lee7,
Top Bottom