DHL expected Deliver : Oct 20

DelaSheck,
Reactions: WisePenny

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
https://tinymightvape.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?route=common/home

This site has been reported as unsafe​

Hosted by tinymightvape.com​

Microsoft recommends you don't continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing phishing threats which may try to steal personal or financial information.
Go back
More information
Phishing sites can impersonate trusted sites to trick you into revealing personal or financial information. Even if it looks and feels trustworthy, the site you are trying to visit could be a phishing site in disguise. By continuing to this site, you might be putting your sensitive information—like passwords, credit card numbers, contact info, or software activation keys—at risk. Learn more

These attacks often use spam emails, advertisements, or redirections from other sites that try to trick you into revealing sensitive information. If in doubt, go back.
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen

Fat Freddy,

DelaSheck

Ordered Sept 14, received Oct 17th - it would have been the 16th, but for a DHL screw up. And here I was ready to wait for another couple weeks. Wow, that was fast!
Ya, mine was fast too, ordered Oct 5th, received yesterday Oct 19, I was more impressed with the look and feel than I thought i would be. A lot smaller too and it works as advertised - easy big clouds, I couldn't go much 6.

DelaSheck,
Reactions: WisePenny

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Ordered this morning, received confirmation email this afternoon. Let's see how long I have to ride this pony

Bad Dog,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I have to ask, online it says my order was completed on the tenth. It’s two weeks later and I’ve still not heard a single thing. Nothing. I have absolutely no idea if it’s been shipped yet. Is this unusual or should I be concerned?

acstorfer,

Djsleepy

I have to ask, online it says my order was completed on the tenth. It’s two weeks later and I’ve still not heard a single thing. Nothing. I have absolutely no idea if it’s been shipped yet. Is this unusual or should I be concerned?
Mine took eight days to ship, complete just means monies have been charged.
Shipping is super fast( 2-3 days average for most of us) once it occurs you should also get a text message re: del. or at least I did

gadabout

Mine took eight days to ship, complete just means monies have been charged.
Shipping is super fast( 2-3 days average for most of us) once it occurs you should also get a text message re: del. or at least I did
My order was made on oct 20th. Just a week ago the money was taken from my account but still says pending.

gadabout,
Top Bottom