TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@cybrguy - i did minimal cleaning.
Okay, you caught me, I did no cleaning.

A minimal soak is probably a good idea with any new vape, but this is not one of those vapes that needs a scrubbing or numerous burn offs.
A few people early on mentioned a “fishy” taste/smell from the wood.
On my first hit or two, I may have tasted a hint if it (although could have been my imagination), since then smooth sailing.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
@cybrguy - i did minimal cleaning.
Okay, you caught me, I did no cleaning.

A minimal soak is probably a good idea with any new vape, but this is not one of those vapes that needs a scrubbing or numerous burn offs.
A few people early on mentioned a “fishy” taste/smell from the wood.
On my first hit or two, I may have tasted a hint if it (although could have been my imagination), since then smooth sailing.

Jill, I’m SHOCKED... no cleaning...

Mine came looking really clean, so I smelled and breathed through the CU, but did not clean it. Wiped with ISO the inside of the MP holder tube, it comes out by removing the top red oring. Unlike new Dynavap products, there was NO indications of my ISO cleanings showing anything, but you know the old “better safe then sorry”....

Cleaned and lubed the areas with aluminum threads. I think the smartest thing to do before using, is to at first just test the unit heats at #5, NO LOAD. Then put it in session mode, and BURN IN that SS heating coil. I went from 6 to 10, at about 5 minutes, and level #10 for 10 minutes, or when’s the session cutoff timer is. If you have another battery, use that, so when you are happy the heater coil has been “seasoned”, or burned off a bit, you can actually start having FUN with it.

@ryfle Did you ever receive your TM?

RustyOldNail,

justcametomind

Burn off may be irrelevant but we should quarantine the units for 15 days prior to using it because of the pandemic.
Quite hard after the waiting line.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: macbill

justcametomind

Public libraries quarantine books 15 days between loans. If anybody along the chain of building, handling, shipping the unit is positive there’s a chance of catching it. Just think about how many parts the unit is made of, possibly with different sources and another chain of production and handling/shipping each.
I don’t think I will be quarantining mine but maybe I should. We breathe off these things.

justcametomind,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I think cleaning it with some iso wipes should be more than enough.

But yeah, probably more of a personal thing to decide.

Siebter,
Reactions: Jill NYC

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I was thinking along the line of machine oil or construction dust rather than Covid. I suspect an ISO bath for the stem should be enough for either but I thought I would ask. Not having held one yet I don't know anything about the air path outside the stem.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Ding ding ding ding, mine is on the way also. He must have been building up a big stock or waiting for a part and getting ready to ship a big batch. He didn't have to ask for payment again, it just showed up.

Whatever he was doing, DHL expect me to have mine Tuesday. Doing a happy dance over here (with only 1/2 cup of coffee).

Interesting idea that I didnt think about before about waiting on a part. Could explain the delays in shipping but still doesnt help explain the non-responsive CS issue lol.

Lots of products are being held up due to supply chain issues... was just down at the appliance store, they cant get any LG fridges because LG outsources the actual handles to the doors, the factory making the handles has been shut down/operating at reduced capacity for a while. LG has a ton of fridges just ready to go, minus the handles, but they cant ship them until they're complete.

Happy to hear more and more are going out!

Edit: Although it is 100% a personal choice, I think its completely unnecessary to quarantine your device after getting it. If I had some underlying health issues I may feel otherwise, but I would feel completely safe today using the TM out of the box on arrival.

Last edited:
BrianTL,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine was on hold for some reason at what should be it's last stop. Came off hold now but it is too late for it to go out for delivery. I looked and Saturday delivery is extra, so I won't likely see it until Tuesday, it's original delivery guess.

cybrguy,
Reactions: macbill

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ding ding ding ding. My package has arrived. WAY too early in the day to try it out, but I will report this evening. It does have the tell tale fishy smell, but I'm sure that will go away quickly.
Funny, 2 deliveries on Sunday of a holiday weekend. This from DHL and an Amazon package. Logistics have changed...

seatsniffer

Order from 19/July marked as shipped today. Haven't got the shipping details yet. Going by what everyone else experienced, I should get the details and/or the unit soon.

Excited to try the little beast out.

L9lli

since I will be forced to open a claim for an unauthorized payment and for keeping my payment method stored in their system

until this gets fixed I would like

TO WARN EVERYONE THAT THIS MAY NOT BE WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR.... DAYS AND DAYS WITHOUT ANY ANSWER BY EMAIL
THE PROVIDED NUMBERS TO DIAL THEY RING FOREVER

The 31st of July I placed an order of 260,16€
Then 10 days after not having received any answers from their contacts I received a reimboursment for the same ammount

a month later my order has passed to "complete"
I got informed by email and the day 3rd of september I got deducted 260,16€ again

This is unacceptable I already wrote thousands of email and called the numbers provided in Terms and Conditions in Helsinki, Finland, without success for more than 20 times now

I would rate 0 the customer support for this so before buying think twice
Not even close happy about anything about TM
I am happy and sure that others are instead enjoying it!

I am directing with possibly newbs of vaporizers brands, that just would like to spendere some hundred euros and not have to carry such a cross of being completely IGNORED even for urgent matters

FWIW I created this account and thread for others may have a better idea of what may happen when buying
pre-order stuff, from God knows where sold by who knows that replies.... when he/she/it wants.

Stay safe and you're welcome for your saved disgraces

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@L9lli – Welcome to FC! I'm not the most intelligent light bulb, so let me ask – you ordered a TM, the money you transferred to them eventually got reimbursed (= paid back to you, right?), then your order went to „complete“ and the money for the TM got deducted.

So what exactly is the issue here?

Siebter,
Top Bottom