They call this the "world's best vaporizer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder

***PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY AN OPINION!!!***

I own / owned and/or tried a bunch vaporizers that are on the market.

I currently was using a very popular vaporizer ... which is a great vape. it does alot of stuff well.

I recently got my hands on a SSV and they (7th floor) have named it the worlds best vaporizer.

I have to say.... THEY ARE RIGHT!!!

without a doubt... hands down... THE ABSOLUTE BEST I HAVE EVER USED!!!

ease of use / quality of hit / custom / unique look with glass pieces

Anyone looking to get a vaporizer... look no further...

I can't say enough about them!!

The F'n thing is AWESOME!!

My :2c::2c::2c:

spyder,

tokinGLX

thats....pretty much what i said when i first got mine a couple years ago.

so yes, it most definitely is an opinion......but it is an opinion quite popular among more and more people who have owned one

tokinGLX,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
It's funny how pretty much every manufacturer says theirs is the world's best vaporizer etc.

Glad you like it, I sure do. :)

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm glad to see guys with so much experience (tokin, vtac, max, etc) all agreed on the quality of the SSV. That's a huge endorsement!

If I were walking into this site and read everything there is to read here, I would immediately go out and buy both an SSV and a PD.

Thanks for all you guys sharing your valuable opinions!

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
well one of them has to be right
All depends on your personal criteria of what constitutes the best. (If that was just a witty remark, forgive me.)

Not hating on the SSV, trust me, I love it to death. It just feels like all the amazing claims are a joke at this point. The worst vapes are marketed as 'the best'.

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
All depends on your personal criteria of what constitutes the best.
I agree. There are now too many good ones with different personalities to say one is 'the best'. Just like cars you have to catagorize them. Can't compare a sports car to a luxury sedan. And just like cars there's bleed over between catagories, making it hard to put 'em all in a nice, neat box. We just have to sort out the good ones and try to find a good fit for each of us. Unlike cars though, it's pretty tough if not impossible, to test drive all the ones you're interested in.

I do think that if someone knows they like a whip style vape, they won't be disappointed with the quality and performance of the SSV.

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
One thing is for sure SSV users are bloody enthusiastic and love their product so it must be good. But to be labelled the best vape in the world is a big claim. One funnilly enough labelled as the Best in The world is my box vape The Vaporite ... and its really an entry level cheap ass chinese made imitation of much better products. Piece of Crap is a better use of words to descibe the Vaporite.

There is no way the SSV is 'The best in the World' simply because its is one dimensional. Thats is, you can only use it for whip delivery. Someone who prefers bags will not buy the SSV. To call it 'Best in Class' now your getting somewhere. This is what pisses me off with Volcano users. To them no other vape comes close to the 'Cano. Sure its a tank and a high quality unit ... but if you don't like bags you have to pony up another $300 US for a vapor dome that from all accounts is not that good. And it will never be direct draw due to the fan. The Volvano would have to be rated 'Best In Class' as a bag vape but thats all.

Then you gotta look at vaps that have multiple personalities and this would be where the Extreme comes into its own. Will do bags, direct draw whip delivery and fan assisted direct draw. Seems to be some teething issues but Arizer have a 'put it right' attitude and as long as the E remains reiable it could well be rated 'Best in Class' due to its all round ability.

Then you have to consider portability, stealth, efficiency, reliability, ease of use and this is where the PD and its ilk (Aromazap, new gen Eterra moxi etc) start to show there true colours. The PD ticks all the above boxes and therefore is certainly 'Best in Class' for this style of vape.

I agree with Stick in that is you were researching for a vaporizer and used FC as your reference you'd buy either a SSV and PD and what you'd be getting there would be 2 high quality vapes both which can be considered 'Best in Class' If you were after an all rounder the Extreme would be top fo the list instead.

I defintly still covert a 7th floor product and wish local importers would get there collective heads out of the sand and import some quality items.

:leaf:

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'm feeling you V_C, i'm one happy camper with the Extreme, and i'll be keen to buy an SSV for the reason's laid out here in FC, @ the minute i'm happily alternating between the VG and the allrounder xtreme, Ignoring the Vaporite lol, If I need a few vapes for a more complete cannabis experience then that's Ok by me, So far the E has it hands down on flavour for me, & i'm using temp's @ 230c right now getting rich hit's and ok vape ring's which is good, just not as sweet when lower, but it's all good:p

Cannabudz,

marcuss

above the clouds
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: probably all this ssv fans never had a change to hit a "herbo" :rolleyes:
yes just a old story....my team is better than yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
i saw this scene in almost all vapeforums and now here... :uhoh: ...go.....take a monster hit and relax.....the world is made of best and worst....but yours are not mine!

enjoy vapor!

marcuss,

max

Out to lunch
probably all this ssv fans never had a change to hit a "herbo"
I wondered when you'd chime in with the Herborizer marcuss. :lol: A perfect example of high quality vapes that have to separated not by ranking one or another as 'THE best', but just 'best fit for the particular user'. For some it's the SSV, for others it's the Extreme or Purple-Days. For marcuss and ozwiz it's the Herbo. We haven't heard from ozwiz in a while. I wonder if he overdid it and got 'herborized. :ko:

max,

max

Out to lunch
spyder said:
Has anyone tried the herbo and the SSV?
I can tell you, without even trying the Herborizer, that I would prefer the SSV. But that's just because the Surfer gives me as big a hit as I need and it fits my user preferences better. marcuss or ozwiz may well disagree. If Joe Blow tries both and likes one better, that's just Joe's preference. Not that we wouldn't like to hear Joe's blow by blow. :lol:

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Whats great is now we have more than one contender for the title (The Volcano) with the SSV, DBV, Purple-Days, The Extreme and the Herbo all as good as the 'old' standard so we are a lucky bunch of fuckers ahe. BC Vape anyone :brow:

vaporcloud,

marcuss

above the clouds
spyder said:
Has anyone tried the herbo and the SSV?
:D obviously the herbo do it better for the stainless steel element that cook but never burn with a cleaner and smoother airstream going in your lungs....no plastic man! it is hands free and you can customize it as you like if you already own a ice-bong..and for the newbie no learning curve...just hit!..this is only my opinion spyder but it is all real, no fantasy!
said so, my curiosity is always hungry and if the summer season will be lucky....i bet to see a ssv on my table sooner or later :cool:

then i can do some real comparation :ko: :ko:

here volcano supporters are in danger.....hi-grade competition!

marcuss,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Hows Webehigh.com's advice for the world's best vaporiser (for medical too :lmao: ) Vapir, i had the vapir one, A noisy piece of shit that konked out after several month's, Yeah it was better than smoking, but I didn't get any of the benefit's i achieved with the EXtreme, on Economy, Taste, Effect, Usability, Lifestyle changes, none of what ive been rabiting on about came close with it, sorry but 4 me it dent's my faith in webehigh advice, although a bit of what i read about getting on etc rings true so mmmmm , they prolly have advertising revenue to consider rather than quality advise to consumer's
:rolleyes:
If i had of been part of this forum when i owned my over $150.00 V(Crap)ir, i prolly would have had nothing much to say here @ FC , some reader's may have liked that :lol: , but i'm a Happy Camper :)

Cannabudz,

Spiderman

oil baron
Ya the Vapir is not so awesome.....very inefficient vape.

And i will be happy to stand up and say that i feel the SSV is the world's best vaporizer. the ssv is of extremely high build quality, with a ceramic heating element, and customized glass. The fact that it offers top of the line performance/quality at middle of the road cost is just icing on the cake.

Spiderman,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Just a nice qoute to chew on for novice vape hunter's

A Fool and his money are easily parted
remind's me a little of myself before i got wise & dragged my ass into the 21st century with a PC & web ISP, and found you lot. :D

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
Cannabudz said:
Just a nice qoute to chew on for novice vape hunter's

A Fool and his money are easily parted
remind's me a little of myself before i got wise & dragged my ass into the 21st century with a PC & web ISP, and found you lot. :D
Yep. It's very difficult to make an informed vape buy without doing some serious internet research. And stopping at the first half-assed forum where it's pretty much either Volcano, Vapir, or Vapor Bros. is half-assed research. :lol:

max,

eLiguL

vtac said:
well one of them has to be right
All depends on your personal criteria of what constitutes the best. (If that was just a witty remark, forgive me.)

Not hating on the SSV, trust me, I love it to death. It just feels like all the amazing claims are a joke at this point. The worst vapes are marketed as 'the best'.
I was going to say the same thing but I didnt want to step on any toes. Trying to keep these forums based on facts rather than opinion would be optimal for people who are looking for a vape. I found this site while researching another vaporizer and made my purchase mainly on the info I got from this site (Thanks Vtac for organizing the info).

It would be nice to know why you feel it is the best vaporizer, a Pro's vs Con's list. This way when people read your info they can decide from facts rather than opinion.

Sorry about my rant :(

eLiguL,

spyder

explain how you post facts on an opinion.

This isn't consumer report... it's a forum where people post opinions to assist people with making the proper decision... it becomes your responibilty to sift through and form your own opinion...

POP... did you hear that ...it was your head being pulled out of your arse :D

spyder,

eLiguL

spyder said:

This isn't consumer report... it's a forum where people post opinions to assist people with making the proper decision... it becomes your responibilty to sift through and form your own opinion...

I cant give you any examples of facts for an SSV because I dont have one but I can give you plenty of facts on the vaporizers that I do own.

Fact: It takes my Extreme 3-4 mins to fill a balloon on setting 2.
Opinion: My Extreme fills balloons really slow/fast.

Facts arent biased, opinions are.

I dont wanna get in to a long debate about this, ive said my piece.

eLiguL,

spyder

eLiguL said:
spyder said:

I cant give you any examples of facts for an SSV because I dont have one but I can give you plenty of facts on the vaporizers that I do own.

Fact: It takes my Extreme 3-4 mins to fill a balloon on setting 2.
Opinion: My Extreme fills balloons really slow/fast.

Facts arent biased, opinions are.

I dont wanna get in to a long debate about this, ive said my piece.
Just can't make a comment and run away...

Go for it... give us a review on the extreme that is only facts that will help me make decision over another vape...

I think (hope) you were trying to say let's have some opinions with some back up reasons why you like or dislike

Example of Bad Opinion - It Sucks

Example of Good Opinion ... It sucks cause it take 5 hours to heat up.

spyder,

eLiguL

spyder said:
Example of Bad Opinion - It Sucks

Example of Good Opinion ... It sucks cause it take 5 hours to heat up.
Now lets take your example and see how we can make it more factual and less opinionated.

Example: it take 5 hours to heat up.

Now the person who reads it will decide for themselves if 5 hours "sucks" or is adequate for their needs.

I will reiterate, facts arent biased, opinions are.

eLiguL,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom