They call this the "world's best vaporizer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Yeah SS...I have also been wondering where he's run off to...

You out there CB buddy?
Maybe we should drop him a shout out in the vapor spam thread? Or maybe we should call the milk companies and report that we're missing a child. FC.com is missing one wild Australian man.

partially veiled,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Was wondering as well. I hope he's milking a fine bho soaked bowl in his vaporgenie. :ko:

nice av, veiled. :o

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
whatiznxt said:
hahha.. yes.. its soo true that everyone says that its product is best in the world.. but best is the one which you like.. and love to vape with..

Superb Vapir Vaporizers at the lowest prices

Hey whatisnxt. Why did you have to spam all the other forums in your attempt to sell a couple of vapirs :rolleyes:

Vapirs don't have the best name but if you wanna put your arse where your mouth is send me one for a review. I'll put some nasty bad boy kiwi bush bud thru that plastic POS and see if they really are what you claim.

:ninja:

vaporcloud,

LutherBlissett

The Vape of Things to Come
Used my Volcano every day for over a year. Still functions as new.

Sorry to sound like a propagandist, but I have to speak up and encourage anyone to think twice before rejecting them from their options.

LutherBlissett,

max

Out to lunch
Used my Volcano every day for over a year. Still functions as new.
As it should. I can say the same about my herbalAire (almost two years actually), and I'm especially happy that it saved me $300 that I could spend elsewhere.

I have to speak up and encourage anyone to think twice before rejecting them from their options.
You won't find many 'cano fans here. In general, the members here know and respect the Volcano, but also appreciate being able to get direct draw and bag fill in the same unit, and for less money. Quite a few here have no interest in using bags at all. My bag use is now infrequent at best. OTOH if you find anyone here saying the 'cano sucks, it's safe to say they'll be quickly corrected. ;)

max,

marcuss

above the clouds
welcome in a real vapor forum LutherB....we all know that The Cano is a well advertised unit and we also know its pros and cons.
Hopefully the vapor market is larger everyday and this well made unit is loosing a wrong supremacy due to a bigger commercial power and no real competitors in the former years.
I tested it and its works but no miracles yet...my Extreme is old like your Cano and works like a bomb as well...it cost half the price of a reg. Cano and got 3 delivery ways :D:D:D vs just bags :ko:

marcuss,

Sullymon

Sully
I happen to know first hand that the Vapir One is a P.O.S. These are the facts:
-all plastic body, plastic top, plastic mouthpiece
-loud as hell - it is as loud as my Rotozip (while cutting drywall)
-leaks vapor from seams + drawer + top
-No convection hits - loud fan is always on
-Does balloons poorly
-no timer (you have to babysit it after use to cool down)
-the cheap plastic top pops off all of the time (poor design)

But, as much as a hunk-o-junk as it is ... it heats up very fast, has accurate digital temp, it's semi-portable (I use a 110v converter on the go) ... and it does get me ripped as hell. So knowing what I know now, I have made an informed decision and ordered the Extreme for myself ... based upon countless hours of "research" and using the "opinions" of the people on this site.

So in a sense a can take my opinion and state this fact: "I own a Vapir - it is a piece of shit"

.... that is a fact you can take to the bank!

Sullymon,

marcuss

above the clouds
Sullymon said:
I happen to know first hand that the Vapir One is a P.O.S. These are the facts:
-all plastic body, plastic top, plastic mouthpiece
-loud as hell - it is as loud as my Rotozip (while cutting drywall)
-leaks vapor from seams + drawer + top
-No convection hits - loud fan is always on
-Does balloons poorly
-no timer (you have to babysit it after use to cool down)
-the cheap plastic top pops off all of the time (poor design)

But, as much as a hunk-o-junk as it is ... it heats up very fast, has accurate digital temp, it's semi-portable (I use a 110v converter on the go) ... and it does get me ripped as hell. So knowing what I know now, I have made an informed decision and ordered the Extreme for myself ... based upon countless hours of "research" and using the "opinions" of the people on this site.

So in a sense a can take my opinion and state this fact: "I own a Vapir - it is a piece of shit"

.... that is a fact you can take to the bank!
welcome Sullymon and thanks for this contribute (not really on topic ;) )

marcuss,

Sullymon

Sully
Thanks guys ... didn't mean to vear off coarse.
There was some mention of Whatisnxt posting about how great they are ... I just wanted to set it straight!
I can give a detailed review (on it's own thread) if you guys are interested ...

Peaceout~

Sullymon,

max

Out to lunch
This thread hasn't been remotely on course for three months. :/ Hadn't had a post in a month until the other day when a Volcano post resurrected it. :o It was a redundant thread in the first place and never got on track. We all gotta go sometime. :wave:

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom