Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
spyder said:
This isn't consumer report...
Some people might disagree with that.

it's a forum where people post opinions to assist people with making the proper decision... it becomes your responibilty to sift through and form your own opinion...
And the less opinion stated as fact that people have to sift through, the easier it becomes to make that decision.

explain how you post facts on an opinion.
:huh:

These are pretty stupid semantics to be arguing and I don't see what prompted it. Stop stirring the pot and go vape some. :p

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
lol obviously nobodys looking very deep into my comment... i guess the humor was lost :rolleyes:
You should have added that little sarcastic smiley, hard to tell sometimes. See what you started? :D

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Oh shit, here we go. :D fcuk bsuh!

I will stay on topic!!

For my needs, the SSV is one of the World's Best Vaporizers ?.

Is that ok? :)

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
vtac said:
Oh shit, here we go. :D fcuk bsuh!

I will stay on topic!!

For my needs, the SSV is one of the World's Best Vaporizers ?.

Is that ok? :)
i belive that will be so for me as well, once i get one :|

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Purple-Days

"Remember, there are things we know, and things we don't know, and things we don't know we don't know.." paraphrasing D. Rumsfeld

"Just the facts mam." Joe Friday

"Billions and Billions." Carl Sagan

Purple-Days,

max

Out to lunch
stickstones said:
spyder said:
max said:
Fact-it's vtac's forum and he can post whatever he wants. :lol:
Blah Blah Blah :/
opinion...i think spyder posts more dickish posts here than anyone else so far.
Can I share that opinion with you stick? "dickish". Not in the dictionary, but it should be. :cool:

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
You can bet anything that what is worlds best now, Will be crapola sooner or later, But i'm not a gambling man, Just a realist :lol:

Cannabudz,

PurplE KronicS

You can bet anything that what is worlds best now, Will be crapola sooner or later
^^^ WORD!!!Cannabudz have the best vaporizer in this forum, or the best buds HAHA :lol: but really who cares about opinions... We should cut the Crap and get right to the facts. So people that is not sure as I was one time, can find the best vaporizer for its particular needs.

So I spend probably two months looking around for a vaporizer, comparing, reading bullsh*t like crazy, I finally reach to a conclusion: I can tell is not EZ finding the right one, do to shops trying to sell cheap crap using forums to make their propaganda, until you reach the truth and get the facts straight. If you want the best, go for the best and get the Extreme vaporizer, thats what I told every friend of mine (but any of them have made the decision because of the $300), this thing have it all
1- Digital temp
2- Direct Whip
3- Ballon Action - 3 fan speeds

Thats like combining the two best vaporizers one year ago (supervapezilla + volcano digital) reduce the size and avoid the common problems of the vapezilla (no remote control = burn your fingers, cool off wait time) and volcano turn downs (price $700 vs. $300 Extreme), not to mention de $550 of the super vapezilla). Like it was stated before, there are lots of models of vaporizers to choose, but the Extreme fills up every need, no turns down, except for the lots of times I had to clean its removable parts, thats probably because I'm a heavy vaporist. But aside from that, the extreme fullfill every need, and you wont get bored of just whip or ballon. Because when you get tired of them, you can also use the 3 speed fan and connect the direct whip to a bong, and get totally blasted.

Dont trust me... trust the facts. If you want less, dont buy the Extreme... but the bottom line here is you wont get dissapointed in any way from it. If you love the SSV, wait until you try the balloon and big bong hits using the fan 3rd speed. Then you will say, I was so wrong all this time. Not to mention the portability of the Extreme, using the battery pack.

PurplE KronicS,

spyder

PurplE KronicS said:
You can bet anything that what is worlds best now, Will be crapola sooner or later
^^^ WORD!!!Cannabudz have the best vaporizer in this forum, or the best buds HAHA :lol: but really who cares about opinions... We should cut the Crap and get right to the facts. So people that is not sure as I was one time, can find the best vaporizer for its particular needs.

So I spend probably two months looking around for a vaporizer, comparing, reading bullsh*t like crazy, I finally reach to a conclusion: I can tell is not EZ finding the right one, do to shops trying to sell cheap crap using forums to make their propaganda, until you reach the truth and get the facts straight. If you want the best, go for the best and get the Extreme vaporizer, thats what I told every friend of mine (but any of them have made the decision because of the $300), this thing have it all
1- Digital temp
2- Direct Whip

Thats like combining the two best vaporizers one year ago (supervapezilla + volcano digital) reduce the size and avoid the common problems of the vapezilla (no remote control = burn your fingers, cool off wait time) and volcano turn downs (price $700 vs. $300 Extreme), not to mention de $550 of the super vapezilla). Like it was stated before, there are lots of models of vaporizers to choose, but the Extreme fills up every need, no turns down, except for the lots of times I had to clean its removable parts, thats probably because I'm a heavy vaporist. But aside from that, the extreme fullfill every need, and you wont get bored of just whip or ballon. Because when you get tired of them, you can also use the 3 speed fan and connect the direct whip to a bong, and get totally blasted.

Dont trust me... trust the facts. If you want less, dont buy the Extreme... but the bottom line here is you wont get dissapointed in any way from it. If you love the SSV, wait until you try the balloon and big bong hits using the fan 3rd speed. Then you will say, I was so wrong all this time. Not to mention the portability of the Extreme, using the battery pack.[/b}

Hypocrite.... nothing but opinions stated :disgust:

"If you love the SSV, wait until you try the balloon and big bong hits using the fan 3rd speed. Then you will say, I was so wrong all this time"

have both.... still think the SSV is king....in my opinion.

Do you own both??

spyder,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I will say, so far no one has dissed the Extreme yet. Seems everyone is happy with their purchase of it.

Marcuss loved it but found somehting better for him in the herborizer. Although he is somewhat of a collector of vaporizers. I wonder if he will ever break out his E again, if he hasn't sold it already.

stickstones,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ehh i still think ill get the ssv first, it kind of owns the extreme in big hits afaik

the extreme is still a very new vape, and still has some kinks and such that airizer is working out, ill probably wait a couple of years and buy an extreme after theyve really perfected it, cause right now theyre still making little changes to the design
:2c:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
Dont trust me... trust the facts. If you want less, dont buy the Extreme... but the bottom line here is you wont get dissapointed in any way from it. If you love the SSV, wait until you try the balloon and big bong hits using the fan 3rd speed. Then you will say, I was so wrong all this time. Not to mention the portability of the Extreme, using the battery pack.
So, PurplE KronicS, let's see the list of vapes you've used to determine that the E is the best. Give us your basis of comparison to back up your opinion. And it is just your opinion. That's a fact. :lol:

Here's another fact. There is no 'best vaporizer'. People are different. Does everyone like the same car, food, clothes, movies, etc.? No. Different strokes for different folks. I know a guy who had used or owned about 15 different vapes and his favorite for hits, the Vapor Snake, was pretty much at the bottom of my list for hit satisfaction. And yeah, I've owned a dozen models myself. So everyone doesn't prefer the same type of hit in a vape.

It is a fact that the Extreme is the most versatile vape on the market. Nobody can argue that. And although I own a herbalAire that I wouldn't trade for a Volcano for bag use, it's also generally agreed that the Extreme is more satisfying in whip mode than the herbalAire. I agree with that view myself. But people who like rich vapor hits (high vapor/air ratio), absolutely will be disappointed in the Extreme compared to a quality whip only vape like the SSV. The Extreme's larger vapor path gives more air with the hits than the SSV. That's why I prefer the SSV, and I'm not alone in that preference. But I know better than to claim the Surfer is the best whip vape, because certainly someone is going to prefer another model. We have a couple of big Herborizer fans here, for example.

If you love the SSV, wait until you try the balloon and big bong hits using the fan 3rd speed.
I love the SSV, but I don't like fan assisted whip hits. I've used bags for a couple of years and there's no comparison in the hits-apples and oranges. Bag and whip hits should never be compared. Bagged vapor is diluted compared to vapor from a whip and doesn't expand in your lungs. Consistent but boring. Sounds like you like a lot of air with your hits. If so, then for you, the Extreme is the better vape. But not for me.

You said it yourself- "the best vaporizer for its particular needs." One size doesn't fit all.

max,

spyder

max said:
So, PurplE KronicS, let's see the list of vapes you've used to determine that the E is the best. Give us your basis of comparison to back up your opinion. And it is just your opinion. That's a fact. :lol:

Here's another fact. There is no 'best vaporizer'. People are different. Does everyone like the same car, food, clothes, movies, etc.? No. Different strokes for different folks. I know a guy who had used or owned about 15 different vapes and his favorite for hits, the Vapor Snake, was pretty much at the bottom of my list for hit satisfaction. And yeah, I've owned a dozen models myself. So everyone doesn't prefer the same type of hit in a vape.

It is a fact that the Extreme is the most versatile vape on the market. Nobody can argue that. And although I own a herbalAire that I wouldn't trade for a Volcano for bag use, it's also generally agreed that the Extreme is more satisfying in whip mode than the herbalAire. I agree with that view myself. But people who like rich vapor hits (high vapor/air ratio), absolutely will be disappointed in the Extreme compared to a quality whip only vape like the SSV. The Extreme's larger vapor path gives more air with the hits than the SSV. That's why I prefer the SSV, and I'm not alone in that preference. But I know better than to claim the Surfer is the best whip vape, because certainly someone is going to prefer another model. We have a couple of big Herborizer fans here, for example.

If you love the SSV, wait until you try the balloon and big bong hits using the fan 3rd speed.
I love the SSV, but I don't like fan assisted whip hits. I've used bags for a couple of years and there's no comparison in the hits-apples and oranges. Bag and whip hits should never be compared. Bagged vapor is diluted compared to vapor from a whip and doesn't expand in your lungs. Consistent but boring. Sounds like you like a lot of air with your hits. If so, then for you, the Extreme is the better vape. But not for me.

You said it yourself- "the best vaporizer for its particular needs." One size doesn't fit all.
AMEN!!!

spyder,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
As an E owner i'm in aggreement with Max's last post, well put man. Personally i don't assume to have the best without trying everything out there, And if i do get around to trying all of them, then i'll have credible input to what may be best in the world for Me,But Not necessarily 4 you or joe blow. :)

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
Personally i don't assume to have the best without trying everything out there, And if i do get around to trying all of them, then i'll have credible input to what may be best in the world for Me,But Not necessarily 4 you or joe blow.
That's what we want to be about here at FC. Whether you love your vape or hate it, we want to know why. The more we know about the characteristics of each model, the easier it is for us to make an informed decision.

max,

PurplE KronicS

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats true. I'm just another happy vaporist with the Extreme vaporizer. I'm sharing my experience, but like I said, cut the crap and go to the facts. This are the facts.

This thing have it all (the Extreme)
1- Digital temp - vaporize! dont smoke Look what Tod H. Mikuriya, M.D. have to said about this topic here http://www.mikuriya.com/can_vapor.html
But how you can be completly sure at what temp you're vaporizing if you don't have a digital temp. :disgust: Thats the solely purpose of vaporizing, extract the thc and cannabinoids at the lower temp possible. From that point, we can narrow this to just the vaporizers that have digital temperature.

2- Direct Whip - Why use just the whip, if you can't blow balloons and vice-versa
4- Portability w/ the battery pack - very little comparisson in that. Probably the Volatizer is near that, but not worth the $500
5- EZ cleaning - As I said before Its probably the only turn down I found (thats personal experience, but for all of us that work in the health and scientific area, thats the only way to understand subjective symptoms like pain or nausea, that can't be measured in any other way, just personal experience)
6- Full flavor big hits- indeed personal experience, but flavor can't be measured in any other way.
7- Small and compact - 7.5 in (19cm) tall x 6.5 in (16.5 cm) bottom diameter and 2.75 in (7cm) top diameter

Look for a turn down in it, or campare it with the SSV in a PROs vs. CONs and you will see. I exhort you to do the same facts' list and tell us how the SSV beat the Extreme or any other vaporizer. :rolleyes:

Unless you want people collecting vaporizers or you are behind a store propaganda game, you will help other people that enjoy and love weed to find the real deal. :cool:

PurplE KronicS,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
heh what you fail to take into account is personal preferrence, while those facts may be plusses in your opinion, they may be negative in somebody elses

heres some facts about the ssv
thicker hits (more vapor to air ratio)
analoge temp adjustment (imo simplicity is beauty, plus there are less electrical components to potentially malfuntion)
comes in customizable colors
no temp cap (you can use some herbs in it that have higher vape temperatures)
comes with a carrying bag (adds to portability)
very short heat up time (less than 2 minutes)
its a proven design that has been around for years (extreme is new, there are still some kinks)
it can be used as a vaporizer and an aromatherapy device simultaneously
it has customized glass parts, and the same kind of inert pathway and construction as the extreme

Acolyte of Zinglon,

PurplE KronicS

Counter-facts :p

1- Hits are thicker with the Extreme w/ the fan turn off than the SSV
2- Analogue temp- you don't even know what temp you're vaporizing your goods - Do you read the comment of Tod H. Mikuriya, M.D. (Pshychitrist) http://www.mikuriya.com/can_vapor.html
Whats the hype of vaporizing then, if you don't even know at what temp your goods are being heated.
Not to mention the cool digital temp display of the Extreme.
3- TEMP cap is a must so you don't go combusting your herbs. If you want to cook your buds just turn on your stove and throw your goods in a pan. Now we're cooking!!! :lol:
4- The portability offered with the carrying bag is limited to the next energy outlet. SSV don't offer either car lighter adapter or battery pack, so you need a power inverter to use it in the car.
5- Heat up time is nothing compared to the Extreme - the Extreme is less than 2 minutes to reach your chosen temp. and precisely shows the temp in your bowl (Extreme 2nd generation)
5- Extreme is already perfected, 2nd generation have but excellent feedback since it came out
6- The vaporizer and oil kink sucks. I dont know who wants oil burning scent and weed vapor inhalation at the same time. By the way you have to buy this kink for extra charge with the SSV, and Extreme comes with an alternative bigger bowl for aromatherapy at no extra charge
7- The customized glass probably is the only thing in which SSV take the extra step to please anyone who wants a unique vapor machine, although you can always throw some extra bucks if you want this kind of cutomized parts

Now we're vaping :D

PurplE KronicS,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom