Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

jambandphan03

in flavor country
been a little while since I picked up the Rev with all my other new toys to switch around with, it was looking lonely so I loaded some qwiso and took a big rip, nearly spun me out for a few mins...wooooooodoggies! :freak:

OF

OK, after day one I can say the rev definitely kicked my ass, this vape is no joke. I'm a fan.

And the taste is good now.

OK, OK, so you broke the code......

You know if you new guys can't lean to keep this quiet we'll never be able to keep this a secret.

For myself, I'm kind of excited thinking about where the Revolution cart might start showing up now that 6 Volt batteries and thread adapters seem to be starting to happen. I can see this becoming a powerful and far reaching tool for good, can't you?

OF

OF,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
OK, OK, so you broke the code......

You know if you new guys can't lean to keep this quiet we'll never be able to keep this a secret.

For myself, I'm kind of excited thinking about where the Revolution cart might start showing up now that 6 Volt batteries and thread adapters seem to be starting to happen. I can see this becoming a powerful and far reaching tool for good, can't you?

OF
I just want a 6v battery that last LONGER! i know its a bit much to ask for haha :)

Xchadb,

OF

I just want a 6v battery that last LONGER! i know its a bit much to ask for haha :)

I'm down with wishes like that. Let's include 'younger women, faster horses, older whiskey and more money' while we're at it? Maybe 'a loving woman' for those in that search?

The neat part is 'better batteries' will no doubt eventually happen, about that other stuff......

OF

Edit: You know, Obama has been throwing a lot of taxpayer money at 'Green Energy' including backing losing companies with huge piles of our money, I'm thinking we should be working on longer lived vape batteries, forget this electric car BS.....how many people want to buy them? OF

OF,
Reactions: Stu

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Well we have been hard at work over here at Thermo HQ. We have been listening to the forum community and today we are announcing the release of several new products!

Importantly for those of you that have been following this thread you will notice that several of these new products were requests from forum members, you asked, we listened and the result are some great new accessories for the ThermoVape T1 and ThermoVape Revolution.

As a direct request of some of the medical users on the forum we have built the Pure-Flow Filter and Moisture Conditioner. The ThermoVape Pure-Flow Filter and moisture conditioner is designed for the expert vaporizer user. It provides direct inline filtration using a medical device grade ceramic with a 100 micron pore size. This traps all but pure vapor from the flow path. The porous ceramic can be saturated with water and it functions as both a filter and a moisture conditioner. Here at ThermoVape we have nicknamed this the "Rev Booster" because the restricted flow of the filter increases the performance of the Revolution... powerful combination!

The Pure-Flow Filter and Moisture Conditioner:

Pure-FlowWhiteandBlack1.jpg

Pure-FlowBlackonRevolution.jpg

For ore information click here - Pure-Flow Filter and Moisture Conditioner

Non-Stick Vapor Tool:

And or those of your that requested a tool for loading the ThermoVape Revolution, stirring yourThermoVape T1 bowl, or other uses, here is the ThermoVape Non-Stick Vapor Tool. The ThermoVape Non-Stick Vapor Tool handle is procession machined from Surgical Grade Stainless Steel. The Stainless Steel handle is then precisely fit to a small tip made of PTFE. PTFE is a FDA approved high temperature plastic. This material is perfect for use in a vapor tool because it will not damage the finish on your ThermoVape vaporizer. Also PTFE (trademarked as Teflon by DuPont) is a natural non-stick material, this means that even if you are using very sticky essential oils or concentrated the Non-Stick Vapor Tool will wipe clean, every time:
ThermoVapeNon-StickVaporToolwithRevolution11.jpg
ThermoVapeRevolutionBlackwithNon-StickVaporToolinHand.jpg

Want to see more click here: ThermoVape Non-Stick Vapor Tool

Glass Adapters
We have also developed a Glass Adapter for the ThermoVape Revolution. The ThermoVape Revolution Glass Adapter simply replaces your Revolution mouthpiece, and takes only seconds to insert onto the Revolution. This precision machined FDA approved Delrin adapter will create an air tight flexible seal to any 14 to 18 gauge down stem. The design is also built to work with many other glass configurations.

We use a newly developed tubing for medical applications, this tubing does not kink, is incredibly pure and imparts no flavor to the vapor, and extremely durable, simply the highest quality tubing available for his application. This tubing was developed as a new formulation of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) tubing developed for fluid transfer in the biopharmaceutical industry:

Atomizerfrontimage12.jpg
DelrinGlassAdapterWithbubbler.jpg

For more detail check it out at: ThermoVape Revolution Glass Adapter - Delrin

The ThermoVape Revolution Glass Adapter is also available in High-Temperature PTFE:
DSC_0368.jpg
PTFEGlassAdapterRevolutiononBubbler12.jpg

More Details here: ThermoVape Revolution Glass Adapter in PTFE

The ThermoVape T1 Glass Adapter. The T1 Glass Adaper simply replaces your ThermoVape T1 mouthpiece, and takes only seconds to insert onto the ThermoVape T1. This precision machined FDA approved Delrin adapter will create an air tight flexible seal to any 14 to 18 gauge down stem. The design is also built to work with other glass configurations. The T1 Glass Adaper simply replaces your ThermoVape T1 mouthpiece, and takes only seconds to insert onto the ThermoVape T1. This precision machined FDA approved Delrin adapter will create an air tight flexible seal to any 14 to 18 gauge down stem. The design is also built to work with other glass configurations.

ThermoVapeT1GlassAdapteronBubbler.jpg

ThermoVapeT1GlassAdapter11.jpg

For all the details check out the T1 Glass Adapter on our website:T1 Glass Adapter Black Delrin.

The ThermoVape T1 Glas Adapter is also Available in Virgin PTFE (Trademarked as Teflon by DuPont)

PTFEGlassAdapteronThermoVapeT11.jpg

PTFEGlassAdapteronThermoVapeT1.jpg

Check out the Details: ThermoVape Glass Adapter - PTFE

We hope you enjoy these new products and please ask us any questions your may have on these new ThermoVape Accessories.

Also, WE ARE CHANGING OUR COUPONS. The FCSHIPFREE coupon will be changed to FC10%OFF this will be good for 10% of any purchases.

Any other existing coupons related to shipping will also be converted to 10% discount coupons. This should serve the same function of offsetting th shipping cost on any purchase.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to your feed back on these new product!

Cheers,

ThermoVape

jambandphan03

in flavor country
can't edit my last post, so had to double post... got the cooling tip and the glass adapter ordered, and will be sure to share my experience with them once I get to use them. I might have to lock up my CC, this forum has so many cool vaping devices tempting me! :evil:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

druminfected

Man I'm really liking the thermovape T1/Revo and all the accessories they are providing as well now! I'm really considering buying one but still just cautious of buying something I can't even use since my strength is poor and don't think I will know if I can pull the on switch until I actually purchase the device.
I wonder if there is any refund I can get if I can't. I wanted to test it w/o using any concentrates/herbal material, so that I could in fact send it back if there was an option if I can't use it due to my own strength.

Any input on this would be great. Maybe I should contact them on the TV site, instead of here. :)

druminfected,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
I don't think you'll have a problem with it to be honest, its a slide of the thumb and holding it. If you can twist or push on a doorknob you are more than qualified.

BudBuddy,
I tried to read through this thread, but its quite long, so I am sorry if this question has been asked and answered. I'm also new, so apologies if I am not approaching this post correctly.

I recently got a Revolution. It works great with liquid concentrates but with solid I am having some issues. If the piece is too big, then it doesn't heat well, but anyway I find it far more effective if its chopped into smaller pieces. However, then what happens is the pieces get sucked up into the tip.

I have combat this by shoving a screen loosely rolled into a ball and sit it on top of the material. However, this makes it rather awkward to refill and empty on the move, as it requires having tweezers on me to remove the ball. I was wondering what other people are doing? Is there a more elegant solution to this problem? Thanks!

spthyoasho,

OF

I don't think you'll have a problem with it to be honest, its a slide of the thumb and holding it. If you can twist or push on a doorknob you are more than qualified.

No offense, but if you haven't personally experienced (or seen close up a friend or relative) such weakness issues you don't really understand. Finger strength to hold the slide up for the time needed more than a time or two or even deal with screwing the parts together can be a serious handicap. It's very subject to the person and all too often 'what kind of a day they're having'.

IMO your test is not sufficient to qualify.

I have combat this by shoving a screen loosely rolled into a ball and sit it on top of the material. However, this makes it rather awkward to refill and empty on the move, as it requires having tweezers on me to remove the ball. I was wondering what other people are doing? Is there a more elegant solution to this problem? Thanks!

I don't have that problem, due I think to different technique. I preheat the solids enough to get them gooey (technical term) and use a toothpick to poke 'em into the floor when loading. No more issues.

As a suggestion, why not cut your screen down some and put it above the cart, under the mouthpiece, so it can stay in place?

OF

OF,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
No offense, but if you haven't personally experienced (or seen close up a friend or relative) such weakness issues you don't really understand. Finger strength to hold the slide up for the time needed more than a time or two or even deal with screwing the parts together can be a serious handicap. It's very subject to the person and all too often 'what kind of a day they're having'.

IMO your test is not sufficient to qualify.

Well all we have is opinions so have at it. My experience in the medical field does qualify me moreso than a regular Joe. While I understand where you are coming from we can be subjective about anything but some sort of basis for comparison is needed, not just others questioning validity and/or experience. I feel that my comparison is more than comparable and a physical therapist would agree(I know quite a few on a personal basis as well). LOL and honestly at this point I think I would worry more about twisting the revolution to open the chamber than turning it on, that requires some torque and just a smidgen of endurance.

So I still stand by what I said. If a patient is disabled in the upper extremities I feel that if you can open a doorknob with out help then the TV or Revs sliding mechanism is something you should be able to handle. Your literally pushing the slider up a little more than an eight of an inch. I think I've pressed remote control button harder that this thing.

BudBuddy,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
There is little resistance in the thumb movement. It is not a switch per say, but a tube that holds the batteries, which sits inside the outer tube. You simply slide the battery tube up so it makes contact with the heater core. The only resistance is a very light spring at the top, and the weight of the tube and 2 small batteries. I don't think you'd have a problem even if you were arthritic, provided you had movement in your thumb, and could still grab the unit with your palm.

Its lightweight and very easy to operate.

GReYAReA,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
At least with the TV1, you would probably require assistance cleaning the unit if you were arthritic. The heater core needs to be screwed down very well, and can also take a very good grip and turn to loosen up. Sorry, my Rev is on order..

GReYAReA,

OF

So I still stand by what I said. If a patient is disabled in the upper extremities I feel that if you can open a doorknob with out help then the TV or Revs sliding mechanism is something you should be able to handle. Your literally pushing the slider up a little more than an eight of an inch. I think I've pressed remote control button harder that this thing.

Opinions, as you correctly point out, are just that. The reader has to factor in to find value.

From a personal experience I can tell you you're dead wrong in at least my case. I've never had any trouble with a door knob, and can almost always push the slide up to close the switch with either hand. However HOLDING IT THERE FOR HALF A MINUTE for SEVERAL TIMES IN A ROW can be a serious problem sometimes. Sorry to shout (use caps) but that little qualification seems to have been lost along the line. It does no good at all if you can't hold it on or even if you can with more of the same pain you're trying to get rid of.

Again, not everybody who can twist a door knob finds the TV without issues.....I'm typing for just such a guy. And I know I'm not alone in that....as in fact do the makers of the unit, we discussed it actually.

OF

OF,

NewSchoolExplorer

Atomizerfrontimage12.jpg

ThermoVape Revolution Glass Adapter - Delrin

The ThermoVape Revolution Glass Adapter is also available in High-Temperature PTFE:
DSC_0368.jpg

More Details here: ThermoVape Revolution Glass Adapter in PTFE

ThermoVape

I am about to purchase a Revolution Adapter as a addition to my T1.
How noticeable of a change does the filter and moisture conditioner make?
Does it warrant a purchase.

Also I want to purcahse the T1 Glass Adapter will it work for both the Rev. and the T1?
I am a medical patient that and wondering if there is any performance/grade difference between the White PTFE vs. the Black Delrin besides the color? (Because there is a price difference between them.)

my strength is poor and don't think I will know if I can pull the on switch until I actually purchase the device.

I am not sure but shoot them an email about the return policy. But I am sure that you could find a small spring that can be placed on the bottom of the battery cover to engage the T1/Rev in the ON position by turning it. Hope my suggestion helped.

PROBLEM WITH TWISTING? Use a Rubber band to grip and turn? I am sure with a little bit of thought you will easily find a solution. If loading it is hard as someone to load it for you? (I am just trying to be as helpful as I can)

NewSchoolExplorer,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Opinions, as you correctly point out, are just that. The reader has to factor in to find value.

From a personal experience I can tell you you're dead wrong in at least my case. I've never had any trouble with a door knob, and can almost always push the slide up to close the switch with either hand. However HOLDING IT THERE FOR HALF A MINUTE for SEVERAL TIMES IN A ROW can be a serious problem sometimes. Sorry to shout (use caps) but that little qualification seems to have been lost along the line. It does no good at all if you can't hold it on or even if you can with more of the same pain you're trying to get rid of.

Again, not everybody who can twist a door knob finds the TV without issues.....I'm typing for just such a guy. And I know I'm not alone in that....as in fact do the makers of the unit, we discussed it actually.

OF
Hey OF, I think you like to consider everyone is talking to you and I'd like to remind you that my opinion was being shared openly to drum because he asked, you didn't ask and I didn't ask you either. Just saying because I don't feel like I should continue to debate about something obviously everyone will have a different answer for. Saying I'm wrong based on my own experience is juvenile. Moving on...

Drum, let us know what you can and can't do on a daily basis that you feel might be a similar amount of effort. Everyone might be able to help you more if we know a little more right?

BudBuddy,

OF

Hey OF, I think you like to consider everyone is talking to you and I'd like to remind you that my opinion was being shared openly to drum because he asked, you didn't ask and I didn't ask you either. Just saying because I don't feel like I should continue to debate about something obviously everyone will have a different answer for. Saying I'm wrong based on my own experience is juvenile. Moving on...

Drum, let us know what you can and can't do on a daily basis that you feel might be a similar amount of effort. Everyone might be able to help you more if we know a little more right?

No need to call anyone juvenile, at least not yet as I see it.

I'm saying your advice to the OP, 'if you can work a door knob, this won't be a problem' is not a definitive test in my experience based opinion. If my experience is that it doesn't follow, the OPs might as well. I raise that point. And again, for many of us things change. Good days and bad. Saying what you can usually do on a daily basis might not cover the worst case bad days, something I suspect the OP also understands.....which is probably why he asked?

No debate I see, I surely don't expect to change your opinion. I'm just trying to comment on advice....

OF

OF,

NewSchoolExplorer

So anyone have know how well does the Filter and Moisture Conditioner function and is there a noticeable difference (please explain)? I am about to order a Rev and need the advice of TV and FC community.

Also is there any performance/grade difference between the White PTFE vs. the Black Delrin besides the color. From what I searched they both use the same tubing and I just do not know why there is a difference in price?

NewSchoolExplorer,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Sorry for the juvenile comment, your comments do remind me of some acquaintances though and that's why I mentioned it, obviously don't know you at all except for your comments to be fair. You state the obvious though at every turn, of course everyone will have different experiences. You go out of your way to say mine is wrong when you have no idea what my experience is, I am a patient also remember and on some days I can barely type and have people I know who have their own laundry list of problems. I know one thing though, none of them had problems using my TV or Rev. Again take it for what you will, I don't care, but don't bash others when they are trying to help someone else. Your opinion holds no higher regard.

BudBuddy,

OF

Again take it for what you will, I don't care, but don't bash others when they are trying to help someone else. Your opinion holds no higher regard.

All well put. I too don't think it should be about people, but ideas. No bashing. It was the advice idea I was trying (obviously not very well....) to address. If I'd asked the OP's question, I'd assume I'd get the same advice? In my case, that advice would have not been useful. I know from my bringing it up with the maker when I visited to pick up my Revolution (based on a month or so use of the T1) that other patients had had the same issues but they're very married to the format they developed with their e-cig products....at least for now.

And no I did not know you were a patient, I get the feeling that we're outnumbered here by a fair margin sometimes? I'm glad to hear your affliction doesn't impact your ability to use TV products, however there are times when I have to put the TV away and use other hardware.... And I can still open any door not locked without trouble. Even when I can't hold a pen to try to sign my name. Maybe that's next?

Thanks for the discussion.

OF

OF,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
While I applaud ThermoVape's innovation and new accessories:clap: , I don't understand why someone would pay 30 bucks for the Revolution glass adapter. I just made my own in 2 seconds by connecting a piece of silicone tubing to an EQ elbow and the other slipped over my Rev mouthpiece. Anyone with access to silicone and any GG adapter already has the tools to connect their Revolution to their favorite glass piece. I just tried it and it worked fine. The draw was very restrictive as was expected, but I got some very nice cloudy pulls using this method.

:2c:

Stu,

NewSchoolExplorer

Thanks Stu for the get back to the point. I am about to buy my Rev but had a question.

How well does the Filter and Moisture Conditioner function and is there a noticeable difference (please explain)? Advice needed before I purchase

NewSchoolExplorer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
How well does the Filter and Moisture Conditioner function and is there a noticeable difference (please explain)? Advice needed before I purchase

Since no one has tried these yet, I think you should email the manufacturer as they will be the only ones able to chime in at this point.
:peace:

Stu,
Top Bottom