Discontinued ThermoVape Evolution

so the dimes go where again...?

Remove the battery sleeve, place two dimes in the handle, replace the battery sleeve, insert a battery, screw down the top. You will feel the battery make contact as you screw down tight. To turn off, unscrew the top about half way.

Or were you just being a smartass?

TheDudeNextDoor,

2clicker

Observer
Remove the battery sleeve, place two dimes in the handle, replace the battery sleeve, insert a battery, screw down the top. You will feel the battery make contact as you screw down tight. To turn off, unscrew the top about half way.

Or were you just being a smartass?

haha i was being a smart ass. sorry. seemed funnier when i was typing it. oh well.

are you running SV or LV in rotary mode?

i think im going to get an AC adapter and a T1 conversion kit for home use. and roll with the LV Evo in rotary mode for on the go.

I have still never tried the T1 yet... :(

2clicker,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think you'll like the T1 after the Evo. I was pleasantly surprised, and had to train myself NOT to run it too long or else I scorched my load. It takes about 1/2 the time or less to get to full heat. I have combusted on several occasions with it, because I sat with the switch on for too long. :ko: I can get about 3 good rips, then I stir. It tends to heat up the center of the load, the outer edge get less heat. Makes me wonder if a bowl that was less V shaped and more U shaped like the Evo would vape more evenly?? Mabye the T2 will be like a larger version of the Evo?? who knows, I don't want to start rumors now... :lol:

jambandphan03,

OF

so the dimes go where again...?

Come on, this is not hard. Enter "dimes" in the little search box, add my name, click this forum. Took less time for the search engine to find it than it did for me to type it out.....

Please?

Thanks.

OF

OF,

HoneyAir

Porquiplane,

Ordered on the 7th or 8th, on the 9th FedEx received info, was told it might ship last Saturday, but it is the next Saturday and no updated info on FedEx to show they have received it for delivery. So, they must still be very busy.

HoneyAir,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Gotcha. Shipping info recieved here too. Says delivery of monday. So pretty much it can be expected not to expect it to come any time soon... If that assumption is correct.

Porquiplane,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Hey i just got my evo and the bowl is unexpectedly deeper than i thought it would be. Whats the best load? Full or partial?

YoGranMazPimp,

DreamTime

Hey i just got my evo and the bowl is unexpectedly deeper than i thought it would be. Whats the best load? Full or partial?

Fill it all the way. Hitting a partially full Evo can result in the flower flying up towards the mouthpiece and away from the core, which means your flower is too far away from the heat source to vape.

DreamTime,

2clicker

Observer
let herb fall in, tapping the core a few times, until full to the brim. then i push the load down against the bottom (not too tight). then a domed screen on top to keep the load in place and bingo... vapor.

2clicker,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Hey guys, I have the ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates, what do I have to buy to be able to use the evolution cartridge with the ThermoVape Revolution? Anyone have a picture of those paired?(Curious of how that would look)

(I apologized if this has already been discussed, I used the search and sorted through 9 pages, but found nothing.)

VapingDitto,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Hey guys, I have the ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates, what do I have to buy to be able to use the evolution cartridge with the ThermoVape Revolution? Anyone have a picture of those paired?(Curious of how that would look)

(I apologized if this has already been discussed, I used the search and sorted through 9 pages, but found nothing.)
Do you already have a t1 base? if so you'll need either an evolution interface adapter or the revolution adapter which is essentially the same thing without derlin around it. And depending on what batteries you use you can run a lv or sv evolution on a t1 base, and either interface adapter.

kushcabbage,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
that would be a t1 base, just the standard 6 v base thermovape uses, that and what Pb88123 posted is what you need. I don't know the price of the evolution and adapter separate would be, but the T1 base is very modular

OF

Hey guys, I have the ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates, what do I have to buy to be able to use the evolution cartridge with the ThermoVape Revolution?

This one's real simple, all you have to buy is the Evolution cartridge (and something to go in it). Some guys like the insulated interface, you can decide if it's worth it to you, but you don't need it, just the cart. Unscrew the Revolution cart, screw the Evolution one on and you're vaping herb instead. Be sure you get the right voltage and color, but for instance:
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/thermovape-evolution-lv-low-voltage

You can see how it'll look on your current battery on the full kit page listed above ($25 more for the insulated interface):
\http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/thermovape-evolution-conversion-kit

Your call.

Good luck.

OF

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
So, says the Evo should be arriving today, however it says that only Info was sent to the shipper, no other information. Anyone been getting their orders since july 10th of the evo or other? Shall see if it comes. If not thats disappointing...

Porquiplane,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
I ordered my evo and it shipped the 19th and i got it on the 21st. From CA to CO is usually quick. Sometimes the tracking info will say that but its still on the way. Also this will show if the shipping label was created, but not yet picked up by the shipper.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
I ordered my evo and it shipped the 19th and i got it on the 21st. From CA to CO is usually quick. Sometimes the tracking info will say that but its still on the way. Also this will show if the shipping label was created, but not yet picked up by the shipper.

Thank you. Just heard many conflicting reports, looking to just get the straight story. Believe you may have solved it. Thanks

Porquiplane,

tharealmclovin

Got mine today. How long does it take to heat up? and how much does everyone put in there??

Damn this thing gets hot. And so does my Persei

tharealmclovin,
Top Bottom