Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

aThis sounds interesting, when are the PPTAs gonna be available?
If you're in US you could contact Vgoodiez who will sell there. (I don't know if the whole first batch has been "pre-ordered" or has people on the waitlist for it.) Otherwise an announcement will be made here and on PP's insta when we can order directly through him, expectedly in the last half of this month.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
If you're in US you could contact Vgoodiez who will sell there. (I don't know if the whole first batch has been "pre-ordered" or has people on the waitlist for it.) Otherwise an announcement will be made here and on PP's insta when we can order directly through him, expectedly in the last half of this month.
IIRC, @VGOODIEZ won't do pre-sale.

ETA: I think he said that about the upcoming Angus, but I might be very wrong here

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
The videos make this thing look like a beast! Looks to me like its what i was looking for in the Anvil which i don’t care for much. How much product does the thermal actuater bowl hold? And any rough idea if a price fir one of these? Guess i need to contact Vgoodiez, i appreciate the info

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

The videos make this thing look like a beast! Looks to me like its what i was looking for in the Anvil which i don’t care for much. How much product does the thermal actuater bowl hold? And any rough idea if a price fir one of these? Guess i need to contact Vgoodiez, i appreciate the info
Yeah it's really something else. When I first saw a video of @phattpiggie toking that TA endlessly with just one heat up I had trouble believing my eyes :lol: With me Anvil hit really well (no pun, double entendre if anything). But TA is what I always hoped these style of vapes would offer, a longing I've had ever since is switched to vaping. A genuine toking experience.

Price hadn't been set last I inquired but that was a while back and like I said it will become available real soon if all goes well :) But I imagine it won't be made public until they announce it. But I don't expect to pay as much for it as I did for my Anvil since we mentioned that here as well.

My_50p_worth

When I first saw a video of @phattpiggie toking that TA endlessly with just one heat up I had trouble believing my eyes :lol:

I could be wrong but I think PP primarily runs concentrates in his TA. Those naturally produce more vapour than flower, just to provide some extra context

@ShayWhiteGrow videos show you what the beast can do with flower, and those are seriously impressive too :D

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I could be wrong but I think PP primarily runs concentrates in his TA. Those naturally produce more vapour than flower, just to provide some extra context

@ShayWhiteGrow videos show you what the beast can do with flower, and those are seriously impressive too :D
Ah didn't know about the concentrates but yeah @ShayWhiteGrow vids were just as hard so I'm not worried. Wanna use hash in it as well, so should work nice :)

My_50p_worth

Ah didn't know about the concentrates but yeah @ShayWhiteGrow vids were just as hard so I'm not worried. Wanna use hash in it as well, so should work nice :)
I’m so curious as to how this handles hash, particularly the dense blocky type prevalent in my area of the UK

Yanks and Dammers really don’t know how great they have it for hash ;)

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Medivapequeen the log is a convection heater and they can be a mobile unit if supplied from a power bank. There will be a TA specific IH coming next year.

I mocked up a piece for the Chaos log I've been working on so it now accepts the TA. The core works so there is no point making a new one.

@Grass Yes plenty of mass to easily finish the bowl now.

@Abysmal Vapor no I'm afraid the Vaponic doesn't fit the log.

@Texus C.R.E.A.M. Clicks Rule Everything Around Me:lol:
I honestly thought after half a decade of 'click it's ready' vaping that moving away from it would be difficult but it was easier than I anticipated.
the forgiving nature of the heater matrix gives a bit of leeway.
The log needs to be put back on the power to keep the temperature up.
The first design was enough for a bowl, I'm not sure now but I'll be finding out soon enough.

@Zuhdj in a word yes but you can rip it in a bong. as @ShayWhiteGrow demonstrates so well.
As @Abele Rizieri Ferrari says I was looking for that joint experience.
Very difficult to achieve with an Anvil. Nearly there with the VC but I was having to top the heat up after every toke.

Not long now @Franco and @pxl_jockey.
Thank you @Shit Snacks mine has become my DD.

@flyin911 before the end of the month if the delivery gods are on my side.
The bowl is slighlt bigger than the VC bowl. Shallower but wider to present more terpy surface area to the incoming heated air.

@My_50p_worth I'm extract exclusive but for science I have had to do a couple of green bowls to make sure the TA does what it says on the tin. I'll pass on the soap bar experience, wrap it in rayon and I'm sure it'll vape.
I'm sure I've another weed video, I'll go through my phone. I posted one a page or two back.
Pretty much all the other videos out there are all green.

A handful of joy all wrapped up and shipped this morning.

Bocote and Blackwood

Olivewood 14/18

@davesmith Dimpled Glass

Included with each one is a lid/tamp tool and an insert for the Wand.
Both rough as you like but they are prototypes while I design something prettier and they're free.

My_50p when I say 'extract exclusive' I'm not running gram dabs. My average is 40 bowls to a g.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Shallower but wider to present more terpy surface area to the incoming heated air.

ba4172cc14bbd1a3c2e98b4ac1a84c03.gif

That should heat things up in a tasty way!

My_50p_worth

@Medivapequeen the log is a convection heater and they can be a mobile unit if supplied from a power bank. There will be a TA specific IH coming next year.

I mocked up a piece for the Chaos log I've been working on so it now accepts the TA. The core works so there is no point making a new one.

@Grass Yes plenty of mass to easily finish the bowl now.

@Abysmal Vapor no I'm afraid the Vaponic doesn't fit the log.

@Texus C.R.E.A.M. Clicks Rule Everything Around Me:lol:
I honestly thought after half a decade of 'click it's ready' vaping that moving away from it would be difficult but it was easier than I anticipated.
the forgiving nature of the heater matrix gives a bit of leeway.
The log needs to be put back on the power to keep the temperature up.
The first design was enough for a bowl, I'm not sure now but I'll be finding out soon enough.

@Zuhdj in a word yes but you can rip it in a bong. as @ShayWhiteGrow demonstrates so well.
As @Abele Rizieri Ferrari says I was looking for that joint experience.
Very difficult to achieve with an Anvil. Nearly there with the VC but I was having to top the heat up after every toke.

Not long now @Franco and @pxl_jockey.
Thank you @Shit Snacks mine has become my DD.

@flyin911 before the end of the month if the delivery gods are on my side.
The bowl is slighlt bigger than the VC bowl. Shallower but wider to present more terpy surface area to the incoming heated air.

@My_50p_worth I'm extract exclusive but for science I have had to do a couple of green bowls to make sure the TA does what it says on the tin. I'll pass on the soap bar experience, wrap it in rayon and I'm sure it'll vape.
I'm sure I've another weed video, I'll go through my phone. I posted one a page or two back.
Pretty much all the other videos out there are all green.

A handful of joy all wrapped up and shipped this morning.

Bocote and Blackwood

Olivewood 14/18

@davesmith Dimpled Glass

Included with each one is a lid/tamp tool and an insert for the Wand.
Both rough as you like but they are prototypes while I design something prettier and they're free.

My_50p when I say 'extract exclusive' I'm not running gram dabs. My average is 40 bowls to a g.
The bocote and blackwood is a beautiful combination. As a big wand fan I love that you’ll be including an insert so I can get right down to business ;)

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@My_50p_worth initially I figured the TA wouldn't work very well in an IH. I stripped out a Wand bucket and wrapped the SS band round the heater matrix. It heated up but I didn't have time to fanny about with it.
@ShayWhiteGrow tried without the SS.
I think he tried a Wand and Loto and here we are.

The inserts are not a finished article by any stretch of the imagination and far from ideal to use. They fit in the bottom of the Wand. But it gives Wand owners a taste of what's to come.
For me an IH coil which gives a torch like band of heat is much better.

@rollerskater I had various bits of SS to hand so the prototypes were made in it. I figured if it worked with SS then it was going to work in Ti.
Not a problem making finished articles in SS for those who prefer it over Ti.

My_50p_worth

@phattpiggie even at this early stage those wand inserts seem very useful, and the fact they’re included and not a separate purchase makes it even better.

Reading your comment in regards to a more “torchlike” coil being optimal I’ll probably have a look at making my own IH further down the line. I see @Pipes showed a more powerful driver than the standard ZVS, perhaps I’ll jump up to that for a bit of extra horsepower and hopefully shorter heatups.

I like that I could in theory vape silently at night with the TA and IH - those clicker disks are actually pretty loud when you’re trying to be discrete and not wake anybody haha

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
those clicker disks are actually pretty loud

Hey bro, the TA has no click IIRC. You use the Force and according to testers, it’s easy to dial in and very forgiving. I’m stoked about that since I agree with you about the click magically growing louder in a quiet atmosphere. :lol:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey bro, the TA has no click IIRC. You use the Force and according to testers, it’s easy to dial in and very forgiving. I’m stoked about that since I agree with you about the click magically growing louder in a quiet atmosphere. :lol:
Background noise raises our hearing threshold, lowering the percieved volume of all sounds ;)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
AWESOME!! I can't believe I didn't noticed this thread, yes, your creation looks awesome @phattpiggie, really, impressive heat retention (I seen the video with a timer), is the Ti version get the same heat retention? Maybe this is was replied before, I read the thread partially...

I want to order one...

Top Bottom